Forgot to enclosed money order.

Gavilan
So I got a demand letter from the court. I send the first letter but the postal clerk was giving me a very hard time that I forgot to purchase the money order. The Postal clerk refused to cancel the 1 dollar stamp, but I in faith just send the letter anyways. While walking back to the house I realized that I forget to send the $1 dollar money order, and begin to get upset, but them I said a prayer and guidance came through, it said to me, don't worry honest mistake, tomorrow send it with a certified letter and noting the error.

I have not heard from them yet and it has been a week. Peace be with you brothers! I ask guidance, strength, and wisdom in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ for all of us.