Foreclosure

Pt

Foreclosure

Pt
Sale date in two days.filed motion to vacate judgement judge set hearing date will that stop sale. Any help apprecited

Re: Foreclosure

khnbsm
Temp Restraining Order?  T.R.O. ?

BK AUTOMATIC STAY WITH CH. 7, WAIVE FEES AND BUY SOME TIME...

Boris has other insights I am sure, but we had a Sale date and the lower court ignored the "Stay/Abate Motion" and set the Sale date, the Atty. published it and it went on the Calendar in Jan. 2019 so, we are still here in BK and learning from Boris about "Oath of Office" requirements.. D

Re: Foreclosure

Banxnoda
Here's a way to stop the case using UCC @1:17

http://jurorinlaw.com/talkshoe/cwalters/TS-349144.mp3

Re: Foreclosure

imbatmanjr
why go there? have you met the claimant?
keep it simple !~

Re: Foreclosure

Jude Ass
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Foreclosure

alentejo angel
For those faced with this, may one suggest visiting these https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfCPtXtVRMU and https://livestream.com/abeldanger/events/8728436/videos/192967627 [which will be available for download on boobtoob tomorrow] with Carol Keihn, who's also done a podcast with Boris some time ago.
One comprehends almost 'nada' of this; however, the info. shared may well make sense to those less intellectually-challenged, and may be of assistance.
A crença e a descrença têm dividida a humanidade em tantas seitas, cegando os seus olhos à visão da unicidade de toda a vida.

Belief and disbelief have divided mankind into so many sects, blinding its eyes to the vision of the oneness of all life.

Hazrat Inayat Khan

Re: Foreclosure

imbatmanjr
Neo Brother, whats it got to do with you?
I believe I was talking to the other brother, could it be?
You like to meddle in matters im led to believe, I hope that works out for you brother

I love claimants <3 too easy, ahah !
love you brother neo....

Dont let Bat Jr get in the way of your happiness and success

Re: Foreclosure

imbatmanjr
Why so serious, neo?
Lets put a smile on that face

Re: Foreclosure

Jude Ass
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Pt

Re: Foreclosure

Pt
Filed  a motion for TRO and temporary injunction and request for wells fargo to prove their claim. The TRO was granted. Hearing date for the rest of the motion is scheduled for the end of july. Auction rescheduled for end of august. there is not a lot of time. what are the most important things I should be focusing on?

Re: Foreclosure

Reaction_s
That you are the Holder being diligent to Ordinary Care and if the court would tell you who you need to give the Order in writing to, then you would like to Deposit your Funds with the court as it is what is best for everyone.
WARNING: After the first Post I inevitably will edit multiple times. It is suggested One reads the Forum and NOT rely on any emailed version. One using another's understanding is usufruct.

Re: Foreclosure

don7411
notice and demand to cease and desist.  The private dominion of ____________  an ecclesiastical trust is in possession of the estate and land located without public domain and prejudice at __________________ (whatever the address is) as conferred by settlement on ___________________ (whatever the date of settlement was for your mortgage) with all right reserved in the public domain without recourse.

I have no evidence to the contrary (negative averement).

Possesion is 9/10ths of the law.  Separate the public and the private.  Claim the private and they have no recourse.

Re: Foreclosure

Reaction_s
This post was updated on .
don7411 wrote
notice and demand to cease and desist.  The private dominion of ____________  an ecclesiastical trust is in possession of the estate and land located without public domain and prejudice at __________________ (whatever the address is) as conferred by settlement on ___________________ (whatever the date of settlement was for your mortgage) with all right reserved in the public domain without recourse.

I have no evidence to the contrary (negative averement).

Possesion is 9/10ths of the law.  Separate the public and the private.  Claim the private and they have no recourse.
for now peace

This "Notice" is essentially a commercial affidavit and agreement. It would be issued by the Office of the Executor for the Estate as Executor Last, and should also include a "hold harmless" statement. Could also indemnify if the BC is used. Maybe something like:

notice and agreement.

The private dominion of __[BC/Immigration NAME]____, an ecclesiastical trust, is possessed of the land in partition without public domain and in certification. For the commercial interest of the property __________________ was conferred by settlement on ___________________with all rights reserved, without recourse and without prejudice.

The agency / defendant ____Name Exactly in Mortgage Doc [ex. "First M Last and First M Last, husband and wife"] / court case caption defendant___ holds harmless the United States; any State of the United States; any possession, instrumentality, agency or agent subject to the jurisdiction of the United States; and indemnifies all parties by incorporating the receiver's certification with the unique identifying number: _[Red "Bond" Number]____ in this notice and agreement that the title is in the agency/defendant.

I have no evidence to the contrary.

in
preposition
1.
expressing the situation of something that is or appears to be enclosed or surrounded by something else.

Edited: OCD'd the Notice a bit and:

for don7411 and others might find interest

Escheat, Unclaimed Property, and the Supreme Court
https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/c22a/c7d7dbe35e0dde23520d1a52714912e6b55e.pdf

https://www.jstor.org/stable/40683367
UNCLAIMED DIVIDENDS, ESCHEAT STATUTES AND THE CORPORATION LAWYER
WARNING: After the first Post I inevitably will edit multiple times. It is suggested One reads the Forum and NOT rely on any emailed version. One using another's understanding is usufruct.

Re: Foreclosure

Banxnoda
Subject matter determines the jurisdiction the court will hear your matter.  The plaintiff sets the jurisdiction depending on how they file the suit against the defendant.  The bank’s suit against you is that you signed a contract to pay them for a mortgage.  They have a valid claim.  As defendant you can’t change the jurisdiction.  You are in the public at law realm, you have to defend yourself in that jurisdiction with a valid claim against you that you did not uphold your side of the contract.

A defendant in the public realm is a trustee who has not performed and is in breach.  The public realm recognises a trustee in private construed as debtor in public.

You have to deal with the public side contract using public law; statues, codes, UCC.  UCC method explained here @1:17-
http://jurorinlaw.com/talkshoe/cwalters/TS-349144.mp3
This will terminate their ability to proceed with the foreclose.

Once completed with the foreclosure case you still have a legal title you’re holding, you have all the liability.  You want them to hold the legal title and you have the beneficial title.  This is done through your private trust.  Study and set up your private trust and fix the legal title on your mortgage so you are no longer liable explained here @1:20 -
http://jurorinlaw.com/talkshoe/cwalters/TS-493051.mp3

Listen to the first 6 months of CW’s audio’s starting at November 07 2009, you will understand how to write your own private trust documents and fix your mortgage and know how to live in the private.

Re: Foreclosure

franc
Thanks for the info. Are you referring to CW’s audios here: http://jurorinlaw.com/talkshoe/cwalters/? If so, there is no audio from November 07 2009. There is November 04 2009 and November 11 2009. Were you referring to one of these?

Banxnoda wrote
Listen to the first 6 months of CW’s audio’s starting at November 07 2009, you will understand how to write your own private trust documents and fix your mortgage and know how to live in the private.

Re: Foreclosure

Reaction_s
Banxnoda wrote
A defendant in the public realm is a trustee who has not performed and is in breach.  The public realm recognizes a trustee in private construed as debtor in public.

Once completed with the foreclosure case you still have a legal title you’re holding, you have all the liability.  You want them to hold the legal title and you have the beneficial title.
This is confounding facts. A trustee has no benefit, no beneficial interest (I've read court opinions that express this), no bene- anything. A trustee has the RESPONSIBILITY to settle the charge and more remedies available... you want to be the trustee.

§ 3-404. IMPOSTORS; FICTITIOUS PAYEES.

Under B(i) The lack of a special indorsement shows your intent to have PRIVATE Income, Profit and Gain which means you are privately engaged and liable. However under (ii) the indorsement is under negotiation until made.

So go find the blank documents, make sure they are correctly indorsed and ask the Prosecuting attorney for their certified copy and object that there are Conspicuous Handwritten Indorsements that are missing and they are relying on an Incomplete Instrument (also, remember a note without an allonge is also incomplete). Now there is a controversy other then the breach of contract, all Personal AND Real defenses can be used and they can not obtain holder-in-due-course status but merely a quasi-holder position. This also sets-up the Equitable remedy of specific performance - either produce the Wet ink Note for if it is a e-Scanning matter the Original will settle it, Accept this one [ the blank one now fully indorsed w/o liability] or allow the Mistake to be fixed on the prosecutors, now questionable, certified copy. Then ask for an order to deposit the Note with the court for the honor of all parties involved

Fictitious payee: Negotiable instrument is drawn to
fictitious payee whenever payee named in it has no right
to it, and its maker does not intend that such payee
shall take anything by it; whether name of payee used
by maker is that of person living or dead or one who
never existed is immaterial
. Goodyear Tire & Rubber
Co. of California v. Wells Fargo Bank & Union Trust
Co., 1 Cal.App.2d 694, 37 P.2d 483. The test is not
whether the named payee is "fictitious" but whether the
signer intends that he shall have no interest in the
instrument
. U.C.C. § -3-405. (Blacks 6th)
WARNING: After the first Post I inevitably will edit multiple times. It is suggested One reads the Forum and NOT rely on any emailed version. One using another's understanding is usufruct.

Re: Foreclosure

Reaction_s
This post was updated on .
I have not used this yet but would be used with an original wet ink Note with special indorsements. Its creative intent was for an administrative process before court:

Bailee for Perfection

                                             NOTICE
First Lien Collateral Agent: Office of Recorder Of Deeds, __________ County, Missouri, as bailee for the,
First Lien Claimholder: First M Last and First M Last, husband and wife, as bailor of the,
Collateral: Note; MIN: 012345678910111213, Loan Number: 0123456789;
                                July 8, 2019, St. Louis, Missouri; 1234 Beer Ct,
                                Budweiser, Missouri 63000;

Attachments: Collateral,
Power of Attorney Revocation,

                                   Agreement Subjects Notice
Agreement means:
(a) The First Lien Collateral Agent agrees to hold that part of the Collateral that is in its, its agents, or its bailees, possession or control to the extent that possession or control of such bailment satisfies section 8-301, section 9-313, and perfects a lien thereon under the UCC.
(b)The First Lien Collateral Agent shall act as First Lien Collateral Agent for the First Lien Claimholder and as bailee for any Second Lien Collateral Agent, Second Lien Claimholder, or any Person, and only acts for the perfection of a security interest in the Collateral in Agreement with this Notice and its Attachments.
(c) The First Lien Collateral Agent shall have no obligation whatsoever to the First Lien Claimholder, any Second Lien Collateral Agent, Second Lien Claimholder, or any Person, ensuring the Collateral is genuine or to preserve rights or benefits, except as set forth in this Notice and its Attachments.
(d)The duties and responsibilities of the First Lien Collateral Agent under this Agreement shall be to secure the Notice and its Attachments and to deliver the Notice and its Attachments.
(e) The First Lien Collateral Agent, acting pursuant this Notice can not deliver this Notice and its Attachments, or any other document, to joinder a relationship to the First Lien Claimholder, any Second Lien Collateral Agent, Second Lien Claimholder, or any Person.
(f) The First Lien Collateral Agent shall only deliver the remainder of the Collateral attached to this Notice and its Attachments, with any necessary endorsement: First, to any Second Lien Claimholder in Agreement with this Notice and its Attachments to release all First Lien Obligations in accord and satisfaction to the extent the First Lien Collateral Agent and First Lien Claimholder are party. Second, to any Person in Agreement with this Notice and its Attachments to release all First Lien Obligations in accord and satisfaction to the extent the First Lien Collateral Agent and First Lien Claimholder are party, and to the extent Second Lien Obligations remain; In each and every case, the delivery shall grant full possession and control of the Collateral only under acceptance to the terms in this Notice and its Attachments and only with discharge of all First Lien Obligations in accord and satisfaction.
(g)The First Lien Claimholder further agrees to any reasonable written requests by a Second Lien Collateral Agent, Second Lien Claimholder, or any Person, necessary to obtain a security interest in the attached Collateral under Agreement with this Notice and its Attachments and genuine proof of claim to a security interest is exhibited as the First Lien Claimholder may direct, or as any competent jurisdiction orders.

POA Revocation:
I, First M Last and First M Last, husband and wife, executed the Negotiable Document on the 8th of July in 2019.

I, First M Last and First M Last, husband and wife, revoke any attornment in possession or control of the Negotiable Document as:
NOTE; MIN: 012345678910111213, Loan Number: 0123456789; July 8, 2019,
ST. LOUIS, MISSOURI; 1234 BEER CT, ST. LOUIS,
MISSOURI 63000;
WARNING: After the first Post I inevitably will edit multiple times. It is suggested One reads the Forum and NOT rely on any emailed version. One using another's understanding is usufruct.

Re: Foreclosure

Banxnoda
Franc,
Yes CW's audios are available here http://jurorinlaw.com/talkshoe/cwalters/
I have the November 7 2009 audio, email me and I'll send it to you.  I tried to upload it here but doesn't allow.  I'll contact the host of the website jurorinlaw.com and see if they can include this audio.

Re: Foreclosure

Banxnoda
Reaction_s
Listen to the audio @1:17
http://jurorinlaw.com/talkshoe/cwalters/TS-349144.mp3
This explains what is happening in the court during a foreclosure case.  All the UCC laws are quoted so you know which ones to read and what they mean.

Remember the judge's hands are tied depending which jurisdiction the court action is filed, they can only do what we allow them to do.  A contract signed without a qualifying signature is in the at law realm governed by statutes, codes and UCC.  You have to know these laws to defend your contract in this realm.  Jurisdictions don't mix with others.  If you are in the at law realm contracts, this is the set of laws the judge will rule the case.

I read some of your notice, I can see 2 jurisdictions mixed.  You're talking about liens and agents, this is all public.  An agent is a secondary relation in a trust - there is only 3 positions in a trust Grantor, Trustee and Beneficiary.
There is also mention of an executor - an executor administers a deceased estate, there must be a death certificate and will before he can execute the will - the contract of the deceased.  The argument the strawman is dead is an oxymoron.  It was never alive to begin with, the strawman is the entity used to interface in the public realm, like a company for example.

The trustee is responsible to settle all the debts of the trust.  Everyone is automatically in the trustee position, if you are competent to be trustee, do it that way.

Re: Foreclosure

Reaction_s
Banxnoda wrote
Reaction_s
Listen to the audio @1:17
http://jurorinlaw.com/talkshoe/cwalters/TS-349144.mp3
This explains what is happening in the court during a foreclosure case.  All the UCC laws are quoted so you know which ones to read and what they mean.

Remember the judge's hands are tied depending which jurisdiction the court action is filed, they can only do what we allow them to do.  A contract signed without a qualifying signature is in the at law realm governed by statutes, codes and UCC.  You have to know these laws to defend your contract in this realm.  Jurisdictions don't mix with others.  If you are in the at law realm contracts, this is the set of laws the judge will rule the case.
Thanks for the link. I listen to everyone. But the 3-404 fictitious payee should be mentioned, because in the US everything is a fictitious agency/payee. There is more then one way to skin a cat.

Banxnoda wrote
I read some of your notice, I can see 2 jurisdictions mixed.  You're talking about liens and agents, this is all public.  An agent is a secondary relation in a trust - there is only 3 positions in a trust Grantor, Trustee and Beneficiary.
It's only in one jurisdiction when filed at the County and contains at least three areas of law - Property, Agency, and Contract. A "Bailee for perfection of interest" is an industry standard contract/notice. This notice is mostly boiler plate writing skimmed from actual legal documents. As I wrote, the Notice was intended to be used during the Admin Process right before going to small claims court for specific performance.

Banxnoda wrote
There is also mention of an executor - an executor administers a deceased estate, there must be a death certificate and will before he can execute the will - the contract of the deceased.
The Given Name is the executor of the Estate[BC].  An executor can be appointed over a Life Estate at any time. The IRS agreed with me, issued an EIN for it, then agreed with me when I gave them notice that it is a foreign estate with no tax reporting requirements.

Also, it should be noted that the FRB and the Treasury agreed with me that the BC is also a Security and the Treas. gave me a Case No., Name and Account for the registered mailing of the BC to them: the address was given to me by the FRB when I, as the pledgee, via OC7 section 10.0, sent them notice of termination of the pledged security.

Banxnoda wrote
The argument the strawman is dead is an oxymoron.  It was never alive to begin with, the strawman is the entity used to interface in the public realm, like a company for example.

The trustee is responsible to settle all the debts of the trust.  Everyone is automatically in the trustee position, if you are competent to be trustee, do it that way.
Yea; Agreed. Also the, "that an't my signature" is also moronic. But the "strawman" is a step in the re-learning process.

WARNING: After the first Post I inevitably will edit multiple times. It is suggested One reads the Forum and NOT rely on any emailed version. One using another's understanding is usufruct.
12