Flicker

Brandtamas
So I listened to Feb 2016 Pt 3 and you had a revelation on flicker rate and how it opens parts of your brain for subconscious programming...  Well I am starting tonight and tuning to CNN and listening to all this audio..lol. Any recommendations on a good book to be uploaded? I know Kungfu and I don't need to fly a helicopter, yet.

By the way, Genius observation. I knew about the programming through the TV and flicker rate but to reverse engineer it to work in the favor of the Kingdom.. Epic!