Filling in the blanks

Locked 1 message Options

Filling in the blanks

posted Feb 25, 2016 by Message from Joshua
Hi Boris

I read your article 'commerce for peace of mind', which helped me considerably. Could you quickly explain how to complete this correctly. This is from page 2.

By:_______________________________
For: __________ BC NAME _________

By: (Is this printed name or signed?)
For: (What goes here?) BC NAME: (As appears on BC - this bit is self explanatory)

Thanks Dude,

some_dude said Feb 25, 2016

By: your signature, autograph, mark, or whatever you need to call it to make yourself happy
For: ALL UPPERCASE BC NAME

Message from Joshua said Feb 28, 2016
Boris, you explain here how to sign off on contracts/ application forms.

http://iamsomedude.com/audio/february19_2016.mp3 (Goto 1:30:00)

(Front)

All offers accepted pursuant to 40 STAT. 411 (Is this correct???)
All rights unalienable, without recourse

By: (your signature, autograph, mark)
For: DOE, John Henry (BC NAME)

(Back)

Paid to order of the UNITED STATES
Without recourse

Is there a doc on file or image example in the article section, showing us the above in an application/contract.

Dude, I tried not too laugh, when Anna high tailed on the audio....lol

Thanks for taking the time to respond.

some_dude said Feb 28, 2016
All offers accepted pursuant to 40 STAT. 411 (Is this correct???)

or 40 stat 415, all good

Is there a doc on file or image example in the article section, showing us the above in an application/contract.

no. I figure everyone can piece it together from the audio, just like you did ;)

Dude, I tried not too laugh, when Anna high tailed on the audio....lol

she like everyone else gets overwhelmed when first presented with the thought ... Especially when the thought is so far removed from a current state of consciousness. She appears to wish to hold onto those psi-op patridiot teachings with all her might, as do many others.

Message from Joshua said Feb 28, 2016
Boris, in case you don't have it, add this to your library....it's written back in the good old days.

http://www.loc.gov/rr/frd/Military_Law/pdf/law-of-belligerent-occupation_11.pdf
Message from Joshua said Mar 01, 2016
Boris, in one of your audio's, you talk about the true meaning of the word 'job'. Would you mind sharing it again, on here.....thanks

some_dude said Mar 01, 2016
I can not take any credit for this, you should go over to the video section of the website, the video for the guy who brought this to people's attention is there, but the word Job apparently means (one of a few definitions):

#6 a piece of public or official business managed dishonestly for private gain.

now, keep in mind that all definitions are in operation at all times: so job is actually a definitive piece of work for which one is employed at a fixed price of which one is required to undertake an affair regarding a piece of public or official business for the purpose of mismanaging it for private gain and whomever is doing the job, does so with fine skill and craftsmanship.

So, the "job" of any public official is to treat the "citizen" AS IF it were a whore of Babylon: baby - loin: pedophilia and child molestation for profit and gain: forced commercial intercourse: violations of the Lieber Code ... violation of the infant: child prostitution.

So, there you have it: definition of Job = the duty of one in public office to engage in child molestation and abuse resulting from infant sex trafficking through forced commercial intercourse for private profit and gain and all done for the protection of national security.
[Last edited Mar 01, 2016]

Gavilan said Mar 01, 2016
So, there you have it: definition of Job = the duty of one in public office to engage in child molestation and abuse resulting from infant sex trafficking through forced commercial intercourse for private profit and gain and all done for the protection of national security.

Ouch, I am still feeling numb from reading that!

some_dude said Mar 01, 2016

so, what is the solution?

conclude as opposed to deploy?

Message from Joshua said Mar 01, 2016
All of a sudden the room went quiet....all you can hear is a pin drop and the sound of noisy crickets outside. That pretty much confirms that we are 'born on a battlefield'.

It feels crap now knowing this, that I gotta get up in the morning and go off to work again to do my wonderful 'job'.....lol
Gavilan said Mar 02, 2016
Here is the link https://youtu.be/sBuvDOUUSvI

Mar Jackson said Mar 02, 2016
Back in June, after assigning the reversionary interest to the U.S., I Indorsed the payoff bill documents pursuant to the acceptance offer and peace treaty in 12 USC 95a(2) for full acquittance and discharge and endorsed the back "for deposit only to the account of the United States" like that shown on the Iuv-Deposit site. Citimortgage ignored it, never communicated with their attorneys about it and are now pressing forward to take the house. The Judge and Bank did a ex parte hearing issuing an order of reference foreclosing on the house and assigning a referee to do a sale of the home back in November last year. I just found out the docket showed a settlement conference back in late July, but I was never informed about it or knew nothing about it. It is obvious the Judge and the attorney were in cahoots and he is hostile to private individuals not having attorneys in his court. I just got the documentation and notice of entry 4 days ago where they have foreclosed.

I currently live in a county court in New York. I was born in Polk County Fl. and have my UCC and reversionary interest assignments to the U.S. filed in Fla. Which State or County entity do I send a copy of the completed UCC notices that were returned to the U.S. Atty Gen. and copy (original?) Authenticated BC with a Minnosota Court Rule 220 affidavit attached?

I would like to discharge the mortgage foreclosure here in New York, but not sure which COUNTY GOVERNMENT would I List ON A 1099a as the LENDER and/or the fiduciary, the birth county or the current on in NY I habitate in.?

MFP said Mar 04, 2016
I'm in a similar situation. The reversion has been completed and now I need the servicer and debt collector attorney to take notice before they proceed with the pending foreclosure. I'm in a non-judicial state so it's not in a court proceeding. Any insight to help reinforce standing under 12 USC 95a(2) would be incredibly helpful and greatly appreciated.
some_dude said Mar 05, 2016
Ok, I just made this up, so take it with a grain of salt and due your due diligence and please do not ask for any paperwork for people need to write from their own comprehension instead of others'

You can either accept the offer or let them acquire a "Default judgement" and then and then novate the offer/order by offering to pay $1 postal money order every month upon a the FACT of an actual claim otherwise all there stands is FORCE, which is a declaration of war for the greatest enemy of peace is force and wrong and if all one has is FORCE, then there really is no RIGHT, which means there is an enforced WRONG which is now admission of an enemy of peace and now the one enforcing the order stands as a "belligerent occupant of the office" using this "authority" as DE FACTO TRUSTEE within the host nation for private profit and gain just doing his JOB

(JOB: a definitive piece of work for which one is employed at a fixed price of which one is required to undertake an affair regarding a piece of public or official business for the purpose of mismanaging it for private gain and whomever is doing the job, does so with fine skill and craftsmanship ... in other words, the duty of one in public office to engage in child molestation and abuse resulting from infant sex trafficking through forced commercial intercourse for private profit and gain and all done under the guise of protection of national security)

And since "just doing my JOB" is NOT a valid excuse, then international law stands violated under Nuremburg by the one seeking the claim and the one enforcing the claim: thus conspiracy to commit war under the guise of "flying a false flag", of which is just "piracy, rape, pillage and plunder" of which ALL are formally forbidden under the rules of the war that was just declared, thus the enforcement of the order becomes a WAR CRIME without FACTS IN SUPPORT of the CLAIM/ORDER and of which has been OUTLAWED by the Vatican regarding its INTERESTS, of which that PERSON is a Vatican Interest: juridical person REPRESENTING the estate of man held in trust until such time as that one comes forth via expression of his will: Christ Consciousness ... the second coming of Christ.

In fact, all court orders operate in EXACTLY the same manner as all courtrooms are just "civil war battlefields" and all these guys holding and exercising "duties under office" are just under UN Contract to keep the peace, not use their positions of power and authority in the host nation for private profit against the citizens and inhabitants of the host nation for "The authority of the legitimate power having in fact passed into the hands of the occupant, the latter shall take all the measures in his power to restore, and ensure, as far as possible, public order and safety, while respecting, unless absolutely prevented, the laws in force in the country (Article 43 of the Hauge)"

Since the order without FACT is a declaration of WAR, then the judge of whom issued the order is now an BELLIGERENT OCCUPANT of the office and now stands liable under that "position of power and authority" to "restore and ensure public order and safety while respecting the laws in force in the country" and the Statutes at Large more commonly called 12 USC 95a (2) are the EVIDENCE of the laws in force and effect within the several states ...

So, now the judge either shows where he is "absolutely prevented" or the judge just engaged in a WAR CRIME as a co-conspirator under Nuremburg and now the PERSON one uses is a POW suffering injury at the hands of a "official or officer" in DISHONOR of the receipt issued by the Commanding Officer: the Birth Certificate.

NOTE: I kinda like this one .... this will be re-posted under creative remedies
[Last edited Mar 05, 2016]