False premise

Hallow
Regarding Romans 13:1. God did not create government and even if he did, as it is this day, and has been for decades, the basis of government authority is the will of the people and the will of the people is not also the will of God. It is stated in the New Testament "do the will of God, the Father". Now what father is going to turn his children over to a babysitter saying, govern my children according to their will?

Then there is the interests taken at birth. That can be somewhat misleading in that it causes or may cause one to go after something that is not there, or take an incorrect approach. I.E. Claim what he thinks was taken in the stead of see the net effect of the taking and claim that as his interest. The interest is in something but not what was taken at birth (plural). What was taken at birth. plural, establishes an interest in ??.

Prayer for relief is not going to get one relief (except maybe praying to God which is not relevant here). Nor will a claim for what one thinks was taken at birth. Claim an interest in ?? that benefits from the taking will.

Mark 12:43, 44 gives a clue but it is not the treasury that is the ultimate beneficiary.

There are owners of property, those with an interest in property, and thieves; choose wisely. Understand what was taken (plural), to whom it belongs, the reason for the taking, and work with it. Selfish based perspectives will not net relief.

Adam

Re: False premise

hector
You are correct in what you have said: but what are we faced with?

You are right... we did not choose to be born
You are right... those interests always belonged to Ceasar since we were all born NAKED
You are right... Caesar is simply an agent of God to test us

I completely agree with you... yet while in the world and yet not of this world we must work with the Bible right? And the Son tells us to render to Caesar what is his, and not to fight back and not do like the other nations do, yet, some way, and none of us truly know how, we got stuck with the government we have, and it's all about finding the way to LOVE OUR ENEMY... never easy... I know that we are all doing our best.

The Son of God also said, "My Yoke is EASY and my burden LIGHT"? I don't think he meant for us to do this ourselves... I think he meant for us to ask Him, and He will petition His Father.

There is a purpose for government and I believe is to make our burden and yoke EASY AND LIGHT.

Think about it, if we don't honor what is established on earth, neither will we honor what is established in heaven? is that fair enough?

This, what we are doing in this CANTINA is what the Father wants from us... our minds.

Re: False premise

regarding this post:

The way out is to get back in

In order to receive the blessings of the new covenant, the old must be fulfilled.

The old covenant can only be fulfilled once the property taken by the thieves is returned. The PEOPLE must return what they took from God. Simple as that.

Malachi 3:10 informs the PEOPLE that if they place their treasures (tithing) once again within the storehouse, then they can challenge God for the new covenant blessings.

Romans 13 informs the people that these Earthly Governments are ordained by God for those same governments exists as a remnant of divine right: devolved into the mess they are, but still emanate from that divine right.

The Treasury is the storehouse: holder of all TITLE (all GLORY goes to God).

Rev 2:10 informs the PEOPLE that if they are faithful in death, they shall receive the crown of life.

One must first die to be reborn again in Christ: to die is the experience a change (repent) ... the death of one way of life for the ADOPTION of another.

And that is the key: ADOPTION

And yes, interests were taken at birth and held in trust because according to the WORD OF GOD of which is PUBLIC LAW (PL 97-280):

For thus saith the LORD, Ye have sold yourselves for nought; and ye shall be redeemed without money. - Isaiah 52:3

For you know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life handed down to you from your ancestors - 1 Peter 1:18

Your wealth and your treasures I will give as plunder, without charge, because of all your sins throughout your country. - Jeremiah 15:13

So, the thieves are the PEOPLE and while you contemplate about who you think are thieves, you also turn your back on the government ordained by God, much like everyone else, because you fell for the trap of the SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN. You see, each one of us is our OWN government, thus ALL governments ARE ordained by God, even these so-called FALSE GOVERNMENTS because the PEOPLE created them and each one of the PEOPLE is a government ordained by God thus man's creation is a direct act and action in service to the will of God.

It is the PEOPLE who fail to comprehend the ramifications of their actions and inactions. The banks and these lawyers (thieves as I presume to whom you refer) are nothing but OPPORTUNISTS. The hunt ignorance and place their trophies upon the mantle of their SYNAGOGUE. To them, the ONLY SIN is IGNORANCE.

The TRUST formed by the Declaration and its derivative: the US Constitution, was created by GOVERNMENT and the GETTYSBURG ADDRESS funded this PUBLIC TRUST to allow man to exist in the material world while experiencing his spiritual existence without allowing himself to succumb to the Temptations of the Flesh (greed and other sin) by providing a STOREHOUSE called the Treasury wherein the PEOPLE and the FUTURE GOVERNMENT would exist to serve the will of the Father who art in heaven and create heaven here on earth while at the same time, ensuring the PROMISE to Satan (and HIS CHURCH) be fulfilled.

God just did not tell Satan (false God), Satan's kingdom is merely paper (unfulfilled promises of a false God).

Your interest is within the Kingdom and right now, it is held in trust by the SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN and its priests and worshippers. "Woe unto you also, ye lawyers! for ye lade men with burdens grievous to be borne, and ye yourselves touch not the burdens with one of your fingers." (Luke 11:46)

This interest is held in trust within the Treasury and used by the SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN as COLLATERAL to spread DEBT (SIN: spread the seeds of DOUBT) amongst the faithful, thus transmuting the PEOPLE (paper alchemy) into HYPOCRITES (read Matthew 23) by and through ADVERSE ENTICEMENTS in an attempt to get the PEOPLE to REJECT CHRIST and thus ABANDON THE KINDGOM (their interests)

The trees will yield their fruit and the ground will yield its crops; the people will be secure in their land. They will know that I am the LORD, when I break the bars of their yoke and rescue them from the hands of those who enslaved them. - Ezekiel 34:27

Revelation 2:10 Be thou faithful unto death and I will give you a crown of life.

Funny, but it appears one must accept Christ, and to accept Christ, one must repent, and to repent, one must change one's way of thinking, and if one's way of thinking is that everyone else is the problem, then the only conclusion is that one is the problem ... I must change my ways in order for me to be a co-heir with Christ and allow the will of the Father work thru me.

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

But then again, what do I know?

Re: False premise

derek moran

Re: False premise

derek moran

Re: False premise

Hallow
Nothing you said i am right about are you right about. The only thing that belongs to Caesar is his image. Jesus perceived their wickedness and wickedness means contrary to the laws, will, of God and never no way no how does God want us to render anything to Caesar let alone bow to such human images as authoritative.

That is a crock of BS. The bible does not contain all of the truth........but hey, that is for the children of God to figure out.............Hidden Hand said it well when he/she said, there is some truth in the bible and it is up to the reader to discern truth from non-truth. Godspeed

Re: False premise

Hallow
Yes, selfishness is the root of all evil but that said, all of what God gave us is in the storehouse to say it that way. It was taken from us via conversion. Ye only need read s. 322 of the criminal code of canada to see what is going on. I said there are those that own property, those with an interest, and thieves. Now the fact our interest was taken and converted to the use of ?? means theft. But before we go there the taker of the thing of primary interest must be given the opportunity to do the right thing. And if not then the criminal intent is made. The said code is binding on the taker/converter. Let he that has eyes that see see. Godspeed

Re: False premise

Hallow
SIN is not doing the will of God and his will only. SIN is the wrong use of energy and partaking in commercial activity is a wrong use of energy but there is also far greater SIN than that.

What i am sharing, if you see it, is the path to the things you need but without the legal burdens. Absolutely government is here to serve those who serve, the primary interest taken from us assures it is so, but there is something we must do to bring it about. I put most of it here but people hang onto old concepts and bible stuff that is but is not relevant. The treasury is not the beneficiary. The bible is about the I AM in you. When Jesus said the kingdom of God is within he meant, God, the I AM, is in you. In Nehemiah the king had 3 men tossed into a furnace of great heat and yet 4 walked out unscathed. Do you have a clue what the 4th being is and why the three men were brought out? It is not likely one will get the answer to that question from the bible given certain facts were removed. Godspeed

Re: False premise

Hallow
One cannot belong to a country, the evidence is you do, and receive his inheritance, the promises of God; hence, Pardon from God for our sin of turning our back on him, and Reconciliation with God to be in His Kingdom, His domain, on his land, his claim. One also takes a new name or he will be viewed as being of, belonging to, a country. I.E. Canada, USA, etc. As such one is not and can never be a contributor, or as God puts it, lender, but is a borrower. God said, thou shalt not be a borrower and he did not mean borrower of money only. Right now because you have not claimed your interest in ??? you are a borrower. Using property that is but is not your property. Let he that has eyes that see see.

Godspeed

Re: False premise

and right now, that interest in ??? is held in TRUST (for the Vatican CLAIMS as such as VICAR and is bound to the RULES: the Bible) until such time as one steps forth and "makes claim" which is acceptance of Christ as the savior for that is the only way to the Father and until that time appointed by the Father, the people shall be subject to the princes and principalities of this earth, EXACTLY as scriptures have stated.

The State or Country thing you seem to be adverse is just an extension of His Kingdom, for it was put into place by his ORDAINED government: man, and of which is currently co-opted by the Synagogue, again exactly as scriptures has stated.

Once the people adopt the Consciousness of Christ, becoming an adopted son and daughter of God (Ephesians 1:5), and thus taking their residence within the Kingdom (Psalm 91), those SAME STATES and COUNTRIES (again, just TRUSTS) shall exist to serve the Lord as the people turn from their wicked ways and exist once more to serve the Lord (the divine dream of love, hope, and faith): the people will live in love and harmony and thus the borders will vanish and all will reconcile within His Kingdom once more, again exactly as scriptures has stated.

The united States of America PUBLIC TRUST stands founded upon Biblical Principles, modeled after the EXAMPLE OF THE DIVINE TRUST: Psalm 23 and the Lord's Prayer, and ushered in upon the field of Gettysburg and INSURED by Lloyd's of London to ENSURE a government of the people, by the people, and for the people shall never perish from this earth: a government where every man a KING by divine right; self government, for Man is king of himself by divine right.

This TRUST stands SANCTIFIED with the Blood of Christ: The earthly domain and the divine dominion now stand reconciled waiting for the son of man to step forth and become the child of God; Per the WILL OF GOD for ALL in existence is God's property and man has but dominion (usufruct of God's stuff).

If one has a problem with what God has put into place through his servants, that is one's problem and none of my further concern; Let one now take it up with God and reconcile one's peace, again exactly as scriptures has stated.

Get Your Own Dirt

God was once approached by a scientist who said, “Listen God, we’ve decided we don’t need you anymore. These days we can clone people, transplant organs and do all sorts of things that used to be considered miraculous.”

God replied, “Don’t need me huh? How about we put your theory to the test. Why don’t we have a competition to see who can make a human being, say, a male human being.”

The scientist agrees, so God declares they should do it like he did in the good old days when he created Adam.

“Fine” says the scientist as he bends down to scoop up a handful of dirt.”

“Whoa!” says God, shaking his head in disapproval. “Not so fast. You get your own dirt.”

Does anyone here REALLY believe man can create anything God did not already ordain to be or are you telling me Satan won the war ??

Re: False premise

hector
no, not the war... but as you stated, he put the system in place

On Sun, Aug 21, 2016 at 9:26 AM, iamsomedude [via UNDERGROUND CANTINA] <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/False-premise-tp409p437.html
To unsubscribe from False premise, click here.

Re: False premise

with the blessings of our Father.

Satan, nor his minions created anything our Father did not intend to be, therefore there is nothing to reject.

Re: False premise

Hallow
Satan, the devil, are those children of God who abuse the life energy. Create discord, disharmony, and such is never the will of nor sanctioned by God.

Get thee hence Satan was Jesus speaking to a human being, human consciousness, which is not and has nothing to do with Divine. Who else but man, human intellect, claims to own what belongs to God and Jesus was here about God's, His Fathers, business. Man is all about himself............

Selfishness is the root of all evil. Love is the energy that expands. Not human concepts of love but True Divine Love.

Re: False premise

Sue Em
Seems to me we are forced to focus more on the bad things than the way out of the maze.  Which means we pay more attention to learning about how the bad things operate as though it is our job to solve them, than reading the map we have been given to find the way out for ourselves and those whose eyes and ears and hearts are open.

We are after the restoration to life - then grab the key to life.
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

We are seeking to have peace - then agree to the Peace Treaty.
"Peace I leave with you.  My peace I give to you: not as the world gives do I give to you.  Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." John 14:57

Living in that simplicity allows the path to be set at your feet.

The reversionary process is a step in that path.