FOIA request

Rschallmo
 I did a FOIA  request for my mother-in-law's credit card to  The judge who signed the execution, the court, and the debt collector.  This is been going on for years and they were going to attach my mother-in-law's bank account. I did this back in August. The debt collector sent me a letter on October 20, 2016. Enclosed  was a notice of appearance of councel for the plaintiff;  notice of withdrawal of counsel for plaintiff; and certificate of service. Another attorney did this on behalf of the plaintiff in the complaint.

 The only thing they didn't do was answer my request. I requested FOIA investigators report for the collateral assessment and document information. I also requested the bond/assessment authorizing this claim under UCC 9-210.The debt collector was the only one who responded the judge or the court didn't. I'm wondering how I can go after them for my request.

Re: FOIA request

Rschallmo
Boris

How would one respond to a debt collector who was sent a copy of a FOIA that was sent to the Judge ,Clerk and them requesting an investigators report for the collateral assessment and document information under UCC 9-210 and have ignored the FOIA sent back in August.  This execution took place in 2010 and was sent to the judge who signed the execution and was in a different county. Now they brought it to a different county and opened up a new civil case back in June 2016 and  are moving forward for a motion for approval of bank attachments. Would one do a FOIA to the Cheif Judge at the new court? These debt collectors don't care.

Re: FOIA request

One would have to make the non-response appear on the record (or maybe even with the State Court Administrator?? ) and this is also where the 220 Affidavit and such come into play. There is no more decedent once the 220 Affidavit is completed and filed, therefore no authority under Treasury Rule 1.674-b or d (26 USC 674) nor any other statute for administration of the estate.

Again, refer to Hosea 4 ... FULL-DISCLOSURE with respect to what is really happening
Genesis 3 curse ... PROBLEM
Matthew 6:33 and Galatians 4 (Jeremiah 32:14: Minnesota Rule 220 filing) ... REACTION
Malachi 3:10 and Matthew 19:21 (2 Corinthians 4:7: Claim in Probate thru Minnesota Rule 220 filing) ... SOLUTION

Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Take these evidences, this evidence of the purchase, both which is sealed, and this evidence which is open; and put them in an earthen vessel, that they may continue many days ~ Jer 32:14

But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us. ~ 2 Cor 4:7

Once more also refer to Nolo.com and look at Abstract of Living Trust. There is a table with all the state statutes in regards. Once the abstract is given, all parties now have KNOWLEDGE and can be held personally and collectively liable for any trespass against the trust.

This is also when one would present all parties with the abstract of living trust along with the Scott v. McNeal, 154 U.S. 34 (1894) Supreme Court Case. Now, there is notice and that is all that is required; KNOWLEDGE.

Hell, the BC itself is an abstract of trust and one is a beneficiary, but if one goes in there and argues, then one just waived any liability of the trustee to the trust and becomes beneficiary to a giant-cock-in-the-ass. (see: Hosea 4 and refer to the Book of Job, especially Job 32:21-22)

Declaration of Independence = Public Trust called united States of America = acceptance of Christ;
Book of Job (especially Job 32:21-22) = defense of Public Trust from heathens, heretics, pagans and infidels = Every last Jot and Tittle must be accounted

Let me not, I pray you, accept any man's person, neither let me give flattering titles unto man. For I know not to give flattering titles; in so doing my maker would soon take me away. ~ Job 32:21-22

and this is WHY we are very hesitant in giving information out ... people just can not seem to put 2 + 2 together and use their critical cognitive thought process. One must KNOW what they have in their hands; the tool and its use, or the tool is fucking worthless and one is now just a tool.

No offense intended.

Re: FOIA request

Rschallmo
Boris

You are amazing in how you respond to questions put out there on this site.  I agree that you need to know what you're doing you just can't jump in the pool without seeing if there's any water in it .  Although, I do try a lot of these things blind to see if it sticks. I never take offense to any thing you say because I know you are trying to make us think  and not get in trouble because you don't fully understand what's going on.  I myself try a lot of things on this website not fully understanding.  I learn as I go along and if I have to I correct my mistakes.

Thanks for the input, I will go back to the drawing board with the information you give me.just like you I try things  to see if they work to help others benefit. I'm grateful to you , the members who contribute and this website.

Minnesota  200 ... How does one fill this out and where do you submit it?  I will go through the search engine and do some further investigation in the meantime.

Re: FOIA request

Rschallmo
Boris

I learned something new today. I contacted the state court administrators office and spoke with one of the attorneys about the non-response for my FOIA request. He told me that the freedom of information act only applies to federal government  agencies or officials and that is why they didn't respond back.

Re: FOIA request

yea, for the States each state has a FOIA type equivalent. In Florida it is called Sunshine Law or something like that.

Re: FOIA request

Rschallmo
Boris

As you know the FOIA only works on federal government agencies or officials. To spare you a long story the court case was today and I showed up.

A week ago I put in a notice of violations of codes statues and rules And cc'd to the chief justice, the first justice, in the debt collector. I put my mother in laws name at the bottom in at the signature line I did an x. Below that I put my name first-middle house of last name, Signed it and underneath that I put friend of the court, peaceful inhabitant, witness.

When they called the name I stood up and said I was here for that matter and that I come as a friend of the court and a witness to a crime. I said that there was misprision felony 18 USC 4,(I read it to him) and asked the court to take judicial  notice that the plaintiff is a fictitious entity and his attorneys are practicing law without a license. I told him that they are foreign agents bringing in a private claim. They are not registered with the foreign agents registration act of 1938 and Are not registered with the attorney general according to 22 USC 612. I try to get in as much as I can before he shut me down. I told him again that I'm just there was a witness to report a crime and that i'm bringing it to the proper authority and he told me I have no involvement in the case and he told me to sit down he called it for the second hearing. To shorten the story when he called it for second hearing he let me go up step inside the bar ask the attorney what he wanted to do and the attorney said he motions that the case be taken off the list and then the judge okayed it and said case taken off the list. I thank him and smiled and he just put his head down and then I walked out