Emergency... Boris please read this!!!

hector
It was not my intention to write again, since I no longer want to be a burden to everyone on the website... but THINK  ABOUT THE FOLLOWING LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDED ON IT:

1. Remember the audio about the "Dog-tags"? Well, that's what's taking place today!!! THINK... it seems weird what I did, and you might think that I betrayed Jesus... I HAVEN'T!!!

2. The Military had to make them "Sovereign" before going off to war, right? Well, that's what's taking place today!!!

3. Men today are classified as "Enemy of the State"... the 50 States... and "War is Coming."

4. The Creditors are about to "LIQUIDATE" and if the Government keeps men as "WARDS" of the State... then the "State" must take "FULL RESPONSIBILITY" for what men do?... Think?

5. Since Men have dishonored and "KEPT" the BC'S they are at WAR with the 50 States.

6. The United Nations is coming to collect it's money, and if the States claim Men as their wards, then they will held accountable for what men are doing.

7. Therefore, the States will grant men their "Sovereignty" back through the medium of "RELIGION"...the false kind (501c(3))... the 50 States are activating their "INSURANCE POLICY"...

8. Then the United Nations will come in... and, since they have claimed "Sovereignty" they, and NOT, the U.S. Gov't, NOR the States, will be held liable.

9. In this Way, their blood is upon their own heads... This is why the Surrender of the Birth Certificates by us is what delays the COMING CONFLICT... and they will make it look like we are the "BAD GUYS".

10. The world will hate us like it did Jesus... But like Jesus, we are here to help save the world... but, is the servant greater than his master?

Re: Emergency... Boris please read this!!!

hector
Please think with me... let's put "WHATEVER" to the side:

When we write to the Government... we are kings!
When the Government writes to us... they are KINGS!

They sent a Birth Certificate, at our request, so, they humbled themselves to the "Flesh and Blood" kings.

The flesh and blood kings are holding hostage the Government SUBSTANCE...
The Government surrendered to men THEIR:

1. Beneficiary
2. KING
3. Faith
4. Forgiveness

Title is everything with Government right? Okay, since Government has honored us, and we in turn, have did-honored, have we not declared war upon Government.

Now, government has justifiable cause of action to complain as 'PLAINTIFF' at the World Court stating that it has been BETRAYED by SOVEREIGN MEN, and that it cannot possible FULFILL its duties to the CREDITORS IN THE BANKRUPTCY.

The clash is no longer a TITAN VS. TITAN since men have taken their weapon of WAR and are using it against them.

Now, the World Court will order a strike against the SOVEREIGNS in defense of the helpless Government who is only attempting to do what is RIGHT, and has been prevented by USE OF FORCE by the so called SOVEREIGN MEN AND WOMEN.

Their Sovereignty has now been surrendered to the World Court, since the U.S. Government has surrendered to it all of its "BENEFITS AND PRIVILEGES"... and now, the World Court has jurisdiction over the MEN WITH SLAUGHTER WEAPONS... the Sovereigns who have declared war on the One World Government that they themselves are supposed to FUND.

We are truly out of our senses if we don't see the BIG PICTURE in all of this... WE ARE AT FAULT... but there is time to correct... please, please listen... WE MUST SURRENDER THOSE CHECKS... IT'S THE ONLY WAY OUT OF THIS... BY GOING IN.

Can you not see it... this is getting more complicated by the minute!!!

Re: Emergency... Boris please read this!!!

hector
Don't you see it?

BACK... WARDS!!!

When you surrender to a King or Kingdom, you agree to be its WARD... you agree not to FIGHT any longer...

So, in this coming battle... the "CITY OF REFUGE" is the U.S Government, under the President...

If, you step outside the "City" you will pay with your own lives...

When they come... and just like the "Sentinels"... they will dig, and NO-ONE will escape this... only those will be protected who seek refuge in the "CITY OF REFUGE"... the avenger is coming!!! Please listen

Back to being Wards... voluntarily... I know this sounds crazy... just give it some thought...

Think of the destruction of Jerusalem... it's coming to the U.S...

They were warned to flee at a certain time... please listen... I know it sounds crazy... just give it some thought...

Don't you see how the United Nations have been preparing for the the last 10 years... think back how everything has built up till today.... THINK!!!

Re: Emergency... Boris please read this!!!

hector
Listen to this page
PlayStop Volume  SettingsDownload mp3Close PlayerSpeech-enabled by ReadSpeaker
There is one summary for H.R.193. Bill summaries are authored by CRS.
Shown Here:
Introduced in House (01/03/2017)
American Sovereignty Restoration Act of 2017
This bill repeals the United Nations Participation Act of 1945 and other specified related laws.
The bill requires: (1) the President to terminate U.S. membership in the United Nations (U.N.), including any organ, specialized agency, commission, or other formally affiliated body; and (2) closure of the U.S. Mission to the United Nations.
The bill prohibits: (1) the authorization of funds for the U.S. assessed or voluntary contribution to the U.N., (2) the authorization of funds for any U.S. contribution to any U.N. military or peacekeeping operation, (3) the expenditure of funds to support the participation of U.S. Armed Forces as part of any U.N. military or peacekeeping operation, (4) U.S. Armed Forces from serving under U.N. command, and (5) diplomatic immunity for U.N. officers or employees.

Re: Emergency... Boris please read this!!!

hector
 “Agreement Between the United Nations and the United States of America Regarding the Headquarters of the United Nations”, signed June 26, 1947 (22 U.S.C. 287 note),

ON JUNE 26, 2015 WHEN THE U.S. SUPERIOR COURT MADE SAME-SEX MARRIAGE LAW OF THE LAND.

The days of "NOAH"

The days of "LOT"

This Act may be cited as the “American Sovereignty Restoration Act of 2017”.IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
January 3, 2017

Except as otherwise provided, this Act and the amendments made by this Act shall take effect on the date that is two years after the date of the enactment of this Act.

This being January 3, 2019

3.5 years after June 26, 2015 (Same Sex Marriage Law of Land) leads us to December 26, 2018..

There's only an 8 day gap between these two dates...

I don't know... I just know I got a GUT FEELING

June 26, 1947 if you add 70 years will lead us to June 26, 2017

I GOT A BAAAAAAADDDDD FEELING!!!!

Re: Emergency... Boris please read this!!!

hector
115th CONGRESS
1st Session

H. R. 193

To end membership of the United States in the United Nations.

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
January 3, 2017
Mr. Rogers of Alabama (for himself, Mr. Jones, Mr. Biggs, Mr. Smith of Missouri, and Mr. Massie) introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs

A BILL
To end membership of the United States in the United Nations.
Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
SECTION 1. Short title.
This Act may be cited as the “American Sovereignty Restoration Act of 2017”.
SEC. 2. Repeal of United Nations Participation Act of 1945.

(a) Repeal.—The United Nations Participation Act of 1945 (Public Law 79–264; 22 U.S.C. 287 et seq.) is repealed.
(b) Termination of membership in United Nations.—The President shall terminate all membership by the United States in the United Nations, and in any organ, specialized agency, commission, or other formally affiliated body of the United Nations.
(c) Closure of United States Mission to United Nations.—The United States Mission to the United Nations is closed. Any remaining functions of such office shall not be carried out.
SEC. 3. Repeal of United Nations Headquarters Agreement Act.

(a) Repeal.—The United Nations Headquarters Agreement Act (Public Law 80–357) is repealed.
(b) Withdrawal.—The United States withdraws from the agreement between the United States of America and the United Nations regarding the headquarters of the United Nations (signed at Lake Success, New York, on June 26, 1947, which was brought into effect by the United Nations Headquarters Agreement Act).
SEC. 4. United States assessed and voluntary contributions to the United Nations.
No funds are authorized to be appropriated or otherwise made available for assessed or voluntary contributions of the United States to the United Nations or to any organ, specialized agency, commission or other formally affiliated body of the United Nations, except that funds may be appropriated to facilitate termination of United States membership and withdrawal of United States personnel and equipment, in accordance with sections 2 and 3, respectively. Upon termination of United States membership, no payments shall be made to the United Nations or to any organ, specialized agency, commission or other formally affiliated body of the United Nations, out of any funds appropriated prior to such termination or out of any other funds available for such purposes.
SEC. 5. United Nations peacekeeping operations.

(a) Termination.—No funds are authorized to be appropriated or otherwise made available for any United States contribution to any United Nations military or peacekeeping operation or force.
(b) Terminations of United States participation in United Nations peacekeeping operations.—No funds may be obligated or expended to support the participation of any member of the Armed Forces of the United States as part of any United Nations military or peacekeeping operation or force. No member of the Armed Forces of the United States may serve under the command of the United Nations.
SEC. 6. Withdrawal of United Nations presence in facilities of the government of the United States and repeal of diplomatic immunity.

(a) Withdrawal from United States Government property.—The United Nations (including any organ, specialized agency, commission or other formally affiliated body of the United Nations) may not occupy or use any property or facility of the United States Government.
(b) Diplomatic immunity.—No officer or employee of the United Nations (including any organ, specialized agency, commission or other formally affiliated body of the United Nations) or any representative, officer, or employee of any mission to the United Nations of any foreign government shall be entitled to enjoy the privileges and immunities of the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations of April 18, 1961, nor may any such privileges and immunities be extended to any such individual. The privileges, exemptions, and immunities provided for in the International Organizations Immunities Act of December 29, 1945 (59 Stat. 669; 22 U.S.C. 288 et seq.), or in any agreement or treaty to which the United States is a party, including the agreement entitled “Agreement Between the United Nations and the United States of America Regarding the Headquarters of the United Nations”, signed June 26, 1947 (22 U.S.C. 287 note), and the Convention on Privileges and Immunities of the United Nations, entered into force with respect to the United States on April 29, 1970 (21 UST 1418; TIAS 6900; UNTS 16), shall not apply to the United Nations or to any organ, specialized agency, commission or other formally affiliated body of the United Nations, to the officers and employees of the United Nations, or of any organ, specialized agency, commission or other formally affiliated body of the United Nations, or to the families, suites, or servants of such officers or employees.
SEC. 7. Repeal of United States membership and participation in the United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization.
The joint resolution entitled “A joint resolution providing for membership and participation by the United States in the United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization, and authorizing an appropriation therefor”, approved July 30, 1946 (Public Law 79–565, 22 U.S.C. 287m et seq.), is repealed.
SEC. 8. Repeal of United Nations Environment Program Participation Act of 1973.
The United Nations Environment Program Participation Act of 1973 (22 U.S.C. 287 note) is repealed.
SEC. 9. Repeal of United States participation in the World Health Organization.
The joint resolution entitled “Joint Resolution providing for membership and participation by the United States in the World Health Organization and authorizing an appropriation therefor”, approved June 14, 1948 (22 U.S.C. 290), is repealed.
SEC. 10. Repeal of involvement in United Nations conventions and agreements.
Effective on the date of the enactment of this Act, the United States will end any participation in any conventions and agreements with the United Nations and any organ, specialized agency, commission, or other formally affiliated body of the United Nations. Any remaining functions of such conventions and agreements shall not be carried out.
SEC. 11. Reemployment with United States Government after service with an international organization.
Nothing in this Act shall be construed to affect the rights of employees under subchapter IV of chapter 35 of title 5, United States Code, relating to reemployment after service with an international organization.
SEC. 12. Notification.
Effective on the date of the enactment of this Act, the Secretary of State shall notify the United Nations and any organ, specialized agency, commission, or other formally affiliated body of the United Nations of the provisions of this Act.
SEC. 13. Effective date.

hector
I THINK THE UNITED NATIONS IS MOVING ITS HEADQUARTERS OVER TO ISRAEL... BETWEEN THE SEAS AND THE GLORIOUS HOLY MOUNTAIN... Daniel 11

If the United Nations is bailing on America... that means there is an Exodus taking place... Just like Rome did to the Jews... the Piso Family... They warned their friends about what was about to take place, and then the city of Jerusalem was compassed about by the Roman armies... and the rest is HISTORY...

Re: Emergency... Boris please read this!!!

hector
in plain English:

We have failed miserably our own Government...
Rome needed Christianity...
Christianity failed Rome...
The Government will not die...
Since we are in dishonor while holding the "CHECKS"...
Imagine you working a hard week, and your boss at the end of the week flips you the "BIRD", and tells you that you worked for free...
That is INVOLUNTARY SERVITUDE...
It is REPULSIVE to the Law of Nations...

so,

First we exit the Battleground...
We warn our friends to flee due to what is coming...
We take all our possession and finances and relocate them to "HIGHER GROUND"...
Then we surrender back to those THIEVES back their sovereignty...
Now, they can suffer without food, JUST LIKE THEY DID TO US!!!...
And when their bellies burn with hunger and their throats thirst we will mock them, JUST LIKE THEY MOCKED US...
They starved us... they forced us to be replenished by a foreign husband...
So, we will let our foreign husband introduce himself VIOLENTLY TO THEM...

We have done this before, and they will live IN THE FLESH what we did to the Jews and Jerusalem...
They think that "Peace and Safety is coming"... there will be no SAFETY and the peace will be their FLESH BEING RIPPED FROM THEIR SKELETONS...
Think they that they can dis-honor the Government set up by their OWN CREATOR, and he will just sit back and laugh?

It will happen to them just like the two sons of Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, that OFFERED STRANGE FIRE BEFORE THE LORD, WHICH THE LORD COMMANDED THEM NOT...

IF AND WHEN THIS GREAT NATION IS DESTROYED... REMEMBER, IT WAS THE VIOLATION OF GOD'S LAW! in Revelation 12 it tells you who the faithful are:

1. They that keep the Commandments of God, and
2. Have the Testimony of Jesus Christ.

Law and Grace.......... Faith and Works...

Re: Emergency... Boris please read this!!!

hector
Re-read H.R. 193 and notice the following:

Please recall the Post that had Cooperative Federalism:

Notice the Actors:

1. the United States... The Corporation Administrating (our protector)

2. The United States of America... The 50 States (protected by the Birth Certificates)

3. the United Nations... The Corporation Administrating (protecting the Foreign Bankers who are protected by the Record of live Birth)

Re: Emergency... Boris please read this!!!

Hector, Hector ....

You are worried about nothing.

The United States may RE-LOCATE its HQ to (FALSE) Jerusalem of (FALSE) Israel, but the united States of America will stay right where it belongs and under new Management: the Church of Philadelphia.

If and when the US does relocate, it will pave the way for the Aint-Christ to lead the gullible into their slaughter at the hands of the Armies of the North and East; Maybe this time, Russia and China will git-r-done and finish wiping the Kazzarian, Zionist, "they who call themselves Jews but are really of the Synagogue of Satan" fuctards off the fucking map. (Pray they save Kissinger for I have a buddy who wants to throw him into the lake of fire personally ;) ) Maybe 'ol Billy-Boy Clinton will be called upon to make good on his promise.

The Church of Philadelphia will take over since its Ministers have done this thing that you call "Cooperative Federalism" and the FACT that the Church holds the Keys of David.

Too bad you, Hector, failed to realize that what you, and others, call "Cooperative Federalism," and apparently with some sort of disdain, is actually a peaceful commercial takeover; The same apparatus that was put into place by the United States has been subrogated by the Church of Philadelphia by the acts and actions its Ministers, done in the name of Jesus Christ and for the Glory of God Almighty, paving the way for the Kingdom of Heaven to manifest here on Earth.

This was put into motion long before you got here as this was the intent to whole time. Not to save anyone, or the like, but to takeover the Corporation, collect all the ABANDONED property/interests and move everything into the Storehouse (Treasury) in order the blessings be received by all so all can be witness unto the Glory and Love that is God Almighty.

And the tree of the field shall yield her fruit, and the earth shall yield her increase, and they shall be safe in their land, and shall know that I am the LORD, when I have broken the bands of their yoke, and delivered them out of the hand of those that served themselves of them. - Ezekiel 34:27

NOW, is the time to come out of Her, unless of course you wish to continue to drink and fornicate with the whore and remain in EXILE within Babylon. NOW, it is up to the people to make their own choice: usufruct of the Tree of Life or usufruct of the Tree of Knowledge: Kingdom of Heaven or Babylon (Egypt).

Babylon (Egypt) is not a place for, like Christ Consciousness, it is a state of mind, heart and being. Babylon (Egypt) represents "the holy trinity of Emburdenment;" a prison of the mind locked by misorientation and built of misinformation and caught up in a plethora of conditioned reflexes and driven by the human ego wherein both warden and prisoner attempt meagerly to compete with God Almighty and all are intractably skeptical of what they do not understand.

Christ Consciousness, well, is the opposite and all that is left to decide is which FRUIT shall one be usufruct: Consciousness or Enslavement; Tree of Life or Tree of Knowledge; live or evil. But first, all of this crap has gotta go; the bullshit held in between one's ears and within one's heart as truth, and maybe this time, when humanity rebuilds, humanity will get it right.

In case anyone failed to realize, I want it all to fucking burn and I want to be the one holding the match that ignited it all. Burn, so the Foundation can be cleansed and purified to receive the works of faith that will form the backbone of humanity of which shall Glorify God Almighty when exposed to the Light of the Day and will NEVER burn when put to the fires so we can all be rewarded with His covenants from this day until the last.

The Armageddon is here and there is not one damn thing any body can do to stop it. One can either claim their heavenly estate now, or suffer the tribulations; that is one's problem, not mine for my choice has already been made and I have ZERO doubts and give ZERO fucks what anyone else thinks in regards; opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink.

I am guided by a higher authority and no amount of fear mongering will change anything. Hector, you have had you run in the forums; I have let you free to roam as nature intended and you hijacked the forums with all your ramblings and rants. For the most part, you were harmless and somewhat entertaining.

But now, you come here apparently peddling fear and attempt to tell me to turn my back to the path the Spirit has led me with what? The folly of man and their "best laid schemes"? And that is the best you got?

Well, the best-laid schemes of mice and men often go awry and "If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son (1 John 5:9)." Did you really think our Father did not take all of this into consideration?

It is all part of His plan.

"The LORD looks from heaven; He sees all the sons of men (Psalm 33:13); For the ways of a man are before the eyes of the LORD, And He watches all his paths (Proverbs 5:21). The eyes of the LORD are in every place, Watching the evil and the good (Proverbs 15:3).

"For My eyes are on all their ways; they are not hidden from My face, nor is their iniquity concealed from My eyes (Jeremiah 16:17). Can a man hide himself in hiding places So I do not see him?" declares the LORD. "Do I not fill the heavens and the earth?" declares the LORD (Jeremiah 23:24).

"Because they have acted foolishly in Israel, and have committed adultery with their neighbors' wives and have spoken words in My name falsely, which I did not command them; and I am He who knows and am a witness," declares the LORD.'" (Jeremiah 29:23)

Behold, I am about to punish Shemaiah the Nehelamite and his descendants; he will not have anyone living among this people, and he will not see the good that I am about to do to My people,” declares the LORD, “because he has preached rebellion against the LORD.”’” (Jeremiah 29:32)

I read the bill, but why can you NOT see? This bill is done to PROTECT the criminals. If the US does not end its participation, the US loses its SOVEREIGNTY when the American people (Adopted Children of God; ref: Galatians 4) come to claim the Trust and is now just another despotic, out-of-control CORPORATION and its MEMBERS subject to NUREMBERG as WAR-CRIMINALS for they LOSE all protections. This bill is nothing but a prayer to their LORD and master, Satan, thinking they will receive, but I guess they did not read the fine print: Satan can ONLY make promises, never deliver.

But I guess one never considers this because one can not see for one is only concerned about one's self and one's own Kingdom, not with suffering what is necessary; not the Glory of the Kingdom of God Almighty.

Suffering is anything which hurts or irritates. In the design of God Almighty, it is also something to make us think. It is a tool God Almighty uses to get our attention and to accomplish His purposes in our lives in a way that would never occur without the trial or irritation.

So, it may be wise to reconsider your actions in these regards Hector, for it appears you may be preaching a rebellion against the LORD and by prophesying as such, you may just find yourself suffering unto the overseer in the house of the LORD over every madman who prophesies, to put him in the stocks and in the iron collar (Jeremiah 29:26).

All this fear mongering is of no avail; your appeal is denied, the postings you question shall remain. You, however, are free to act, believe and think as you wish, so long as you respect the Forum and its participants while exercising as such here.

Re: Emergency... Boris please read this!!!

hector
Agreed... I will respect... I believe I have?

I agree on some points with you, they are very valid... all I ask is whether you read the life of Jesus as a story or a reality... it is not fearmongering to see the end from the beginning.

HISTORY HAS ALWAYS REPEATED ITSELF!!!

The beginning of this Nation, this great America the beautiful, was with a sacrifice right? Or are we to ignore what occurred with the FOUNDING FATHERS? Okay, are we not the ones making the Great Sacrifice?  I agree with you in many things Boris... and if you look at the life of Jesus did he not sweat tears of blood in "Olivet"?

It's okay... both sides have been honored... I appreciate your point of view, and even though, you might not agree with everything I said... IT WAS NECESSARY... Both sides of the account must be DISCLOSED... FULL DISCLOSURE!!!

How can you appreciate the LIGHT without first traveling through the DARKNESS... YIN AND YANG!!!

"And Ahab said unto Elijah... art thou he that TROUBLETH ISRAEL... and Elijah said, I  have not TROUBLED ISRAEL, but thou and thine that hast broken God's Commandments"

Thank you for allowing me to speak on YOUR FORUM!!!

Re: Emergency... Boris please read this!!!

 all I ask is whether you read the life of Jesus as a story or a reality

All I ask: Does it really matter?

Or does it matter more the example shown thru the stories told?

And of course history repeats, mankind demonstrates the very nature and definition of insanity thinking he can solve any issue or matter today or tomorrow using yesterday's mentality.

This is why history repeats.

All of this shit must burn so mankind can finally let loose the false fixations on yesterday leading it to nothing but extinction. Else, he builds the same shit on the same foundation laid upon the sands of time: much like the sands in the hourglass, so go the Days of Our Lives, and suffers the same fate over and over again: the hourglass just flips over and repeats.

Everything is proceeding according to schedule; His schedule. You can run and hide, exiling yourself, or you can stand in faith, witness the cleansing of the pallet of bad taste from man's future.

And there is no both sides: there is only ONE side; God Almighty. There is God Almighty and his son, our Lord Jesus Christ; everything else is mere wanna-be substitute teachers, tutors and governors.

China owns NOTHING except worthless paper for ALL belongs to the one true King, Jesus Christ, and I am tired of people telling me different for each time, it is just blasphemy. Same thing regarding the VATICAN. I was told they were "first in line" and first in line is first in time . This is utter fucking bullshit since Jesus Christ is the first in line for he is the foundation of it all.

All of this is going to burn and there is not one damn thing anyone can say nor do about it. Get over it.

For I am the Lord, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

Even from the days of your fathers ye are gone away from mine ordinances, and have not kept them. Return unto me, and I will return unto you, saith the Lord of hosts. But ye said, Wherein shall we return?

Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.

Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.

Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. - Malachi 3:6-10

I make no sacrifice. I only REPENT so I may do what is RIGHT and make amends with our Father.

Do people think that by "surrendering the equity" or the "usufruct" they are making some giant noble sacrifice when IN FACT, one is only returning what we already STOLE from the Garden: the Glory to belongs to our Father, we held DOUBT in our Heart; Mankind is nothing more than Doubting Thomases; sinners and thieves.

Humanity is so fuct-up, I am not even convinced that Humanity sprang from the Garden, I am of the conviction Humanity sprang forth from Missouri, or maybe that IS where the Garden is located, because they always need to be SHOWN something in order to believe and grew up in Michigan because humanity thinks it knows but no one seems to know how to explain what it is they think they know.

Everyone is a mere sinner, not a saint, get over yourself.

Re: Emergency... Boris please read this!!!

hector
This was beautiful... There is not just GOOD there is also EVIL... because we are evil... not that I wanted this?

I thank you all... and regardless of what BORIS is correct... good will prevail... and I AM GLAD OF IT... but we must first weather the STORM... we are speaking from the same COIN... and it has two sides.

To ignore EVIL is to condone it... and the only way out of it... is to accept it... and ONCE WE ACCEPT our faults... only then could the heavenly book-keeping be HONORED!

Thank you BORIS, but think if there weren't two side of the ACCOUNT... Why is there a DEBIT AND CREDIT... why two thieves hung up beside JESUS?

Nothing ever goes away by ignoring it... only when you honor it can it be SET-OFF, SETTLE, AND CLOSED.

THANK YOU FOR HONORING ME, AND I HONOR YOU...

EXCELLENT INFO ON THIS WEBSITE... SO LONG

Re: Emergency... Boris please read this!!!

The two thieves represent the people who wish to KNOW good and evil, both with a DEBT to PAY and only their own flesh and blood with which it shall be paid ...

Jesus Christ was in the middle showing them they need to cease being duality incarnate; MERGE and cease being separated; Jesus Christ represents the way back to the Tree of Life; acceptance of a DEBT that stands PAID with the Blood of Jesus Christ.

Just as Jesus Christ and the Church are Groom and Bride, one is to be bride within the Church of which would then render one in a more perfect union with both Jesus Christ and God Almighty; bound by covenant and re-born of Love so one may Evolve into that one was created to be.

This is all about a UNION, a more perfect union to be more precise, not a separation; DIVORCING one from the UNION, and ones dons garments of white showing one is re-born; clothed with FAITH of which fill the Lamps with Oil for the Marriage Feast.

A marriage is a surrender; in this case, one surrender to the will of God Almighty through REPENTANCE to perfect the UNION; the MERGER one’s interests with that of the LORD, one flesh: a marriage between mankind and God Almighty; a more perfect union between His government and one’s self-governance through the unification of FAITH and WORKS.

When one stands as usufruct of FAITH; the LORD stands as usufruct of WORKS, and the ceremony can go LIVE for Faith without Works is EVIL (dead), as is Works without Faith.

You see, the opposite of Evil is not Good, it is Live.

Knowing good is the same as knowing evil, for like you stated, one must know Evil before one know Good. Knowing either Good or Evil results in EXACTLY the same outcome: one being dead to God Almighty and thus the LORD.

Good can never "win" because Good REQUIRES Evil to exist for the existence of Good to be contemplated AND vice versa; a game designed to prey upon one's vanity, leading one into the Trap of Nimrod to be forever lost in the Land of Confusion (Babylon):

or perhaps maybe people would rather just see the Genesis of another Disturbed thought:

The only winning move is to not play the game -  Joshua (WOPR) ~ Wargames (1983)