Download: Turnabout Docs

Re: Download: Turnabout Docs

just the way we did it.

It is another one of them things someone told me the meaning of some time ago, but escapes me at this point in time.

Think it means something like a "square deal" or something indicating "nothing to be added nor subtracted form the document" kinda like a "Contract" ... maybe someone else on the forums knows better than I.

Re: Download: Turnabout Docs

Rschallmo
Boris

I finally have the verification of complaint typed out. The only question I have is on the affidavit of mailing. You have - address to: clerk of court and -  address to: plaintiff and plaintiff attorney. On the  Clerk of court part I put clerks name of Supreme Court , do I put in name of courthouse also or just clerk name I'm all caps and address ?  Are we doing certified or registered? This has it as certified.

On the Plaintiff and plaintiff attorney, who does this go to ,  Wilmington savings, the attorney or both?

Re: Download: Turnabout Docs

Why not just do it the way YOU think it need be done?

And this is not about worrying about getting it right, this is about your ability to critically think your way thru something on your own because this is a simple mailing and if you do not know how to do this on your own without someone holding your hand, then you are in some real trouble and there ain't nothing I can do for you.

Re: Download: Turnabout Docs

Rschallmo
I hear ya , sometimes I get anal about getting it perfect.
12