Download: Turnabout Docs

Turnabout Docs For Court

Turnabout Docs updated for the CR(tm)

Updated the frist two pages of the Turnabout Docs for Court to account for the CR(tm) process

Verification of Complaint (updated first two pages)

you will need to create an ANNEX B page for the CR(tm) "process" done and then attach the Stamped-up complaint with Annex A per the original instructions, but the rest of the Verification of Complaint remains.

Re: Download: Turnabout Docs

Rschallmo
Boris

I'm ready to do the Verification of complaint. Just a couple of questions on the highlighted areas. I listened to all the turnabout audios , read and re-read the documents.

I have to get a PO Box. Do I just open one up under my name? All caps or upper / lower case ? Anything else I should be aware of filling it out ?

Ok, now the documents.

Page 1
1. Court heading - whatever court you are in or Supreme Court?

2. Plaintiff - does Wilmington savings and attorney get one each ?

3. In the notice where it's highlighted " PLANTIFF ATTORNEY " use the attorney who initiated the claim, what about 1st attorney who advised me that their office has been retained by Rushmore loan ? Should he be on the hook as well ?

Page 2
4. Annexure A goes on top of these documents ?

Page 7
5. Put " department of health and mental hygiene, division of vital records" State of Maryland ?

Page 8
6. Get 2 witnesses and have notarized ?

Page 10
7. Who sends the affidavit of mailing ,me?
Addressed to:
CLERK OF COURT - do I put name of clerk also or leave it the way it is?
Address to :
PLAINTIFF ( Wilmington savings ? )
PLAINTIFF ATTORNEY ( AMY NICOLE AZZA, BBO 648193 ? )
Mailing Address ? Does it go to Plaintiff , Plaintiffs Attorney or both ?

Send by Certified Mail ( we're not doing Registered ? ) Do I send this or a witness?

Thanks Bob

Re: Download: Turnabout Docs

ok, these questions have been answered elsewhere in the forums, I guess I just need to move them here but here goes:

PO Box. Get one, but have a friend open it, just so it is "at arm's length"

1. It depends. Is there already a judgement or order issued? Cause if so, then the matter is going to the supreme court. IF not, then you can put it in locally; you can also put into the Supreme Court using the complaint filed by the Attorney; if you comprehend the action is a breach of peace and contract.

2. Well, in this case, the Verification of Complaint if in regards to the CASE itself and the CR(tm) "process" is just EVIDENCE, so you send copies of whatever to whomever you think needs them

3. who did you send the CR(tm) because that will be the PLAINTIFF ATTORNEY? If the CR(tm) was not the current attorney and all successors, then redo the CR(tm) "process."

4. yes

5. if that is who issues the BC, then yes

6. EACH witness is notarized

7. Someone else mails as witness ... originals to the court, copies to whomever. Certified Mail to the Court, first class stamp copies elsewhere

Re: Download: Turnabout Docs

Rschallmo
Ok, have friend open.

1. It's called an " Order of Notice". They have till Dec. 15 , then they can move forward , so I guess the order starts after the 15th. I think just put it into the Supreme Court . How do I present this to the court using the attorney complaint , put it also in the verification of complaint and CR( tm) ?  I know you sent out the response to the  Supreme Court , will that be part of it as well?  I understand the action.

2.  I'll do the  verification of complaint and have it ready to go by Wednesday ,  I don't think it matters when I get it in there as long as I get it in there . I still have the CR that they have to respond to proof of claim , that I sent a week ago. I have to wait 30 days until the next letter.

3.  I sent one to Wilmington savings and I sent the other one to the current attorney and added  "Attorneys name , and any and all successors ". I also addressed the Law Firm name and "et al" above Attn: attorney so and so. I sent a courtesy copy to Land court and requested they put the $1. Pmo into the escrow. They told me they don't have to look at that because I'm not in the military and that's what this notice is about,  only.  They said to take it to Superior Court, I'll take it to Supreme Court.

4. Ok

5. Ok

6. Ok

7. Ok

Thank you

Re: Download: Turnabout Docs

The CR(tm) is presented thru the Verification of Complaint. I would submit to the supreme court and then put a copy into the lower court with a simple cover letter:

I do not understand these proceedings and do not consent to proceed until I am properly represented and I demand my civilian due process

then take one deep breath and ponder on what that one sentence represents:

Fulfillment of Ezekiel 34: The Prophecy against the Shepherds of Israel

Re: Download: Turnabout Docs

Rschallmo
I won't be able to send this off on time, Friday is the deadline for the Order of Notice. I need to set up the PO Box , fill out the Verification of Complaint, have witnesses notarized and have someone mail it certified to the court.

I was thinking, could I just send " I do not understand these proceedings and do not consent to proceed until I am properly represented and I demand my civilian due process" to the Judge or Clerk of Land court, even thought I have not completed the VOC process? I did send a courtesy copy of the CR (tm) and a $1. Pmo to put into the case and pmo into escrow. They will probably just ignore it because this Order of Notice is ONLY for protection benefits if I was a servicemember . If not, they just move forward.

Re: Download: Turnabout Docs

THERE YOU GO ... you should be proud of yourself.

Feels better to use that lump of flesh coming out of your shoulders the way God intended rather than using it as a battering ram against a wall, huh?

Re: Download: Turnabout Docs

Rschallmo
Does it matter if I send it first class or certified mail ?  I'll also send along with the copies of what I sent to Wilmington savings and the attorney again .

Re: Download: Turnabout Docs

Rschallmo
Boris

On page 1 of the "Public Notice of Entry and Special Appearance" am I putting both Wilmington savings and the Attorney as Plaintiff ? Not sure , attorney initiated it but Wilmington savings is on the Order of Notice.

In the body of the letter where it says " COURT NAME " that's the Supreme Court not Land Court? Where it says " PLAINTIFF ATTORNEY" , do I leave  that the way it is or do I spell out Attorneys name?
"

I'm almost there , questions are winding down .

Re: Download: Turnabout Docs

Rschallmo
Boris

Does the Verification of Complaint come in Word documents ? I can't make changes on the pdf format on the site

Re: Download: Turnabout Docs

Rschallmo
I called Land Court today and I found out that this case doesn't go in front of a judge. The asst. clerk magistrate is the one who handles these cases. He is the one I spoke with the other day and he told me that the CR paperwork will not be looked at and that I have to take it to Superior Court for any other issues besides the servicemember act.

I am going to address him with the letter " I do not understand these proceedings and do not consent to proceed until I am properly represented and I demand my civil due process. " I am also going to send him copies of what I already sent him,  the CR process that I sent to Wilmington savings and the attorney.

I know you talked about the clerk not filing your paper work on one of your talk-shoe turnabout audios. Would it apply to him even though he said he doesn't have to look at it or file it ?

Re: Download: Turnabout Docs

We going back to trying to use that head of yours to find out if the drywall is properly attached to the studs??

NO, ALL docs I post are in PDF format, this way you folks will at least have to READ the letters.

Remember, I have to at least make sure people get the basics and this is how I ensure that ... I give you some words of mine from which to start in the hopes you all will develop your own in due course as comprehension sinks in.

Re: Download: Turnabout Docs

The original is sent to the court via Registered Mail; all copies can be sent either certified or reg. first class.

send copies to whom ever you think you need to send copies to. That is the final time I am going to answer a question regarding copies.

All of this is just a matter of common sense; so use yours.

Re: Download: Turnabout Docs

I try and run under the assumption that people at least know the BASICS of a court case ...

the PLAINTIFF is the Bank Name, that is the ENTITY thru which that Attorney is acting.

The ATTORNEY is the Attorney who is currently prosecuting the matter. and yes, you spell the damn name out, how else is the supreme court gonna know to whom you are referring?

Dude told you which court to go into: either go there or go to the supreme court; That simple.

Common sense approach ... that is ALL this is.

Re: Download: Turnabout Docs

Rschallmo
Boris

Just think, you're  the teacher and we're the students. I'm trying to get this thru my thick skull.  I take no offense on your feedback , I welcome it. You're brilliant , I'm umday. If I can get all this mastered then you completed your goal. I've been in this for awhile, since the days of Batman. And I'm still learning.

I do read and re-read the turnabout docs, CR (tm) process and listen to the audios over and over. I'm only focused on these two for now. I get that you want us to read the letters , I do. I've typed court documents numerous times before, I was hoping that I could save time by filling in the highlighted areas .

Thanks for all you do. If it wasn't for you I would have the knowledge and confidence I have. I'm the student who is looking for extra help after school.

Re: Download: Turnabout Docs

Rschallmo
Ok I get it.

Re: Download: Turnabout Docs

Rschallmo
I get the basics of a court case, I've done this before.

Ok , just making sure on the Plaintiff and Attorney.

I'm going to put this into the Supreme Court.

Common sense doesn't come easy for me lol

Thanks

Re: Download: Turnabout Docs

and that is why I have you write it all out.

Re: Download: Turnabout Docs

Rschallmo
I sent out the  civilian due process statement letter to the assistant clerk magistrate just now. I wrote that one sentence and under that I added supreme judicial court rule 3:12 : code of professional responsibility for clerks of courts.

Now I can start typing the Verification of Complaint .  I noticed every page has a box with the page number on it, is that a requirement or is that just the way you did it?
12