Does the Certificate have a Certifying Officer?

Does the Certificate have a Certifying Officer?

Reaction_s
https://fiscal.treasury.gov/training/certifying-officer-training.html
WARNING: After the first Post I inevitably will edit multiple times. It is suggested One reads the Forum and NOT rely on any emailed version. One using another's understanding is usufruct.

Re: Does the Certificate have a Certifying Officer?

Notice
Thank you

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 23, 2019, at 3:38 PM, Reaction_s [via UNDERGROUND CANTINA] <[hidden email]> wrote:

 https://fiscal.treasury.gov/training/certifying-officer-training.html
WARNING: After the first Post I inevitably will edit multiple times. It is suggested One reads the Forum and NOT rely on any emailed version. One using another's understanding is usufruct.

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/Does-the-Certificate-have-a-Certifying-Officer-tp6050.html
To start a new topic under UNDERGROUND CANTINA, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from UNDERGROUND CANTINA, click here.
NAML