Does anyone have a good Durable Power of Attorney Template?

Does anyone have a good Durable Power of Attorney Template?

bastiat
I have a parent who is increasingly ill and I'd like to set up everything to handle parental affairs once I have a better understanding of the information that I am absorbing to become I Am Some Other Dude.

Re: Does anyone have a good Durable Power of Attorney Template?

www.google.com

Re: Does anyone have a good Durable Power of Attorney Template?

Manx
what state?  Look at the UNIFORM POWER OF ATTORNEY ACT ALABAMA for goof commentary and examples