Do you tell the devil what you do?

Reaction_s
....and do you think its smart?
WARNING: After the first Post I inevitably will edit multiple times. It is suggested One reads the Forum and NOT rely on any emailed version. One using another's understanding is usufruct.

Re: Do you tell the devil what you do?

don7411
Never seek judgement except from the divine cause it's not smart and those that do are easily duped.  If you have a judge simply ask them if they are devine.  Your 1st amendment right gives you that privilege in america.  It's all in how you frame it.  Our framers knew this.  Some might call it diction.  Prey that you are not deceived.

Thank you for thoughts. I was thinking from a place of Jar Jar Binks. The Han Solo. The Mister Magoo. The Bumbling Fool that just happens to get somethings correct enough to be true.
WARNING: After the first Post I inevitably will edit multiple times. It is suggested One reads the Forum and NOT rely on any emailed version. One using another's understanding is usufruct.

Re: Do you tell the devil what you do?

Reaction_s
don7411 wrote
 Prey that you are not deceived.
Should we prey that we are?

If I were bested by anyone, would I not want it to be a friend?