Disposition or be Dispositioned

Jude Ass
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Disposition or be Dispositioned

orcaninja
Interesting thanks for posting.

Re: Disposition or be Dispositioned

don7411
As a Virginian I give yu sovereign immunity.  if ewe don't know what that is: never-mind as your fate is sealed.  Should you have a conscience however, please govern yourself accordingly.  cheers.

CONTENTS DELETED

don7411
Just curious jude ass.  Are you the traitor or the son of james.

Re: Disposition or be Dispositioned

don7411
Brother Neo-Jude-Ass

I invite you to read the Jefferson Bible.  https://uuhouston.org/files/The_Jefferson_Bible.pdf

This was written by the very one who penned the declaration of independence.  See where you stand.

Re: Disposition or be Dispositioned

don7411
One was hoping for some response, there appears tacit agreement.

Where I was going with this is not personal to Neo.  The gospel was the acts of jesus christ.  The acts of the apostles were second acts.  Now picture yourself in the kingdom for a minute.  Jesus is the executive in this scene.  The apostles are the ministers in this scene.

This whole matrix is operated under executive privilege.  In the original jurisdiction we the people were the executives and the administrators or corpus juris were very strict or non-negotiable about the covenant.   Then an emergency happened and the executive of a foreign jurisdiction (the United States Minor) gave the central bank, a private non-federal entity executive privilege.

Now any one in their right mind understands that everyone can't have executive privilege, or no bills get paid.

The corpus juris in this country has bound the people by way of acts of the apostles (ministers) or legislature on the wrong side of the gospel as in the debtor or sinners side.  The executive privilege is where the people belong by virtue of the original gospel or covenant or the creditor and righteous side, before the invocation of the military executive or the Ens Legis.

You are bound in equity as an individual that is defined as a corporate soul.  All the bonds and statutes with your name associated with them sees only the creation of the state, which is a corporate soul an Ens Legis.  The Ens Legis has no immunity, only that which is provided by statute for the purpose of administrating the thing.

It is paramount, if  you want the gospel according to jesus christ or in these united States executive privilege, that you make your claim.  I  used to think the probate court was the place, but that is exclusive equity now and you must make your claim in a court of original jurisdiction.  This is the circuit court in Virginia, with appeals to the supreme court of Virginia and then the supreme court of the United States major.

A thing is unbound as it is bound.  A declaration of executive immunity and non corporate soul status I believe is the step to be taken to unwind the dogma prescribed in equity for the ens legis.  Administrators have secretaries and the other name for them is clerk.  At the county level this is the clerk of the circuit court, but the important this here is the way the state have used you for its corporate benefit.  So the state executive has a secretary and guess what that job is?  Keeping track of the corporate souls in that state.

Also, one note here a declaration has the same value at law as a affidavit and only requires the signature of the one making the declaration. So what is happening is you are removing yourself from their jurisdiction as a corporate state and reclaiming the original jurisdiction with all rights privileges and immunities as the executive of  your estate.  This will make you sui juris and not subject to the corpus juris as your land is now, a separate jurisdiction.  It is important that you include the letters patent for the land  you may own as you under an ens legis have not lawfully transferred complete title only equitable title and you are only a tenant.

If you have not completed your promise through a mortgage or deed of trust, do not do the land grant as the contract has not been fulfilled and you will be in breach.

This information is given in good faith under the protection of the 1st amendment and is not legal advise.   All rights reserved.

Now if you can't live on the righteous side and want to do this so you can benefit at the expense of your brother, then you can forget the promise of the righteous and live in filth.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Disposition or be Dispositioned

don7411
Why I just look to the constitutional convention of 1933 and it becomes obvious.  Hey Jude, I said this wasn't personal.   When you write the secretary of state they will confirm or deny your status as corporate soul.  I  am letting them prove it for me, since I have no proof of my own.  Status, standing and capacity are important if you plan to contract.  I just want to make  sure I am coming from the right place with all my rights, privileges and immunities guaranteed.

Perhaps res judicata and stare decisis are not part of your repetoir.  We have seen what people with good contracts can do to the ones claiming false immunity with regard to  your rights.  Ever heard of Cal Washington and the impower movement?

Now if you are a corporate soul, then we have been going about this is all the wrong way cause now you are a international organization and PL 79-291 applies.  Smoke that in your peace pipe.

Suz

Re: Disposition or be Dispositioned

Suz
hi jude, could you please share what the 3 words you spoke to reduce the sentence?

On Sat, Sep 21, 2019, 9:05 AM Jude Ass [via UNDERGROUND CANTINA] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Don’t need Cal Washington not three power movements. Don’t know what your talking about when it comes to 1933 Constitution. Both are fully irrelevant to my world.

Don’t know what you mean by good over bad or visa versa contracts. Just a bunch of hogwash.

All I know is how fast it takes to convert a 15 year sentence into zero time with three words. Since then I have established agreements that level the treason piston aimed right at the heart. It is their move and I don’t even have to pull the trigger. I have the seat of government do that dirty work.

I take nothing personal. I’ve met the devil and live to tell the story. No time for whining.

All I want now is stories of how people succeeded in there trials but have difficulty finding anyone that knows how to make a judge States witness at arraignment. They are few and far between the massive amount of theory posted.

I even just heard of another dishing out $28k in a check without defining the terms of that contract. All I can do is lower my head as many pass through the test with ears to listen and none to hear.

c'est la vie
Learn the Rules so One knows how to Enforce the Code

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/Disposition-or-be-Dispositioned-tp5917p5978.html
To start a new topic under UNDERGROUND CANTINA, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from UNDERGROUND CANTINA, click here.

Re: Disposition or be Dispositioned

patchy
I really appreciate that audio link ..I listened to a series of others by the same dude which really helped my perspective. This in particular was fantastic to read, this case CRUDEN v. NEALE (1796)  for the first time and in particular written -http://www.no-debts.com/anti-federalist/files/cruden.txt
"There, every man is independent of all laws, except those prescribed by nature.He is not bound by any institutions
formed by his fellow-men without his consent."

In light of what I've heard and contemplated, if I were to guess which three words you spoke it would be either "I don't consent" or  "who are you? AKA "by what authority?" in relation to a proposed jail sentence.  If I'm off point I too am very curious about your three words.  Thank you for posting on this today!

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Disposition or be Dispositioned

franc
Why do they need you to plead guilty? Is it so that you agree that they are justified in their (criminal) action, even though there are not? Do you dishonestly admit to wrong doing by pleading guilty when in reality you did no such thing? By pleading guilty when we are not, are we enablers and justify false arrest and malicious prosecution? How is this BS going to end if we keep going along with their dishonesty?

Jude Ass wrote
Me: You all need me to plea guilty?

PD: Yes we do

Me: Thank you for admitting you don’t work for me.

PD: (taken back again) Well, what you want to do?

Me: If I give you a guilty plea then in equal consideration I need nothing, zero, nada, we came to the party, we danced on the carpet. That’s it. You get guilty and I get nothing.

Off to the negotiation table she went and :20 mins later I was walking out the door a free man.

Re: Disposition or be Dispositioned

Reaction_s
Jude Ass wrote
I learned that paper is hogwash if you know how to speak.

There is no magic bullet. It is all about how to put on your act and not react to their bs
EDIT: If anything is known 'tis the human only reacts.

The intent of this post was to illustrate the animal in all of us. But, with that animal comes the divine. Let us bath ourselves in that.
WARNING: After the first Post I inevitably will edit multiple times. It is suggested One reads the Forum and NOT rely on any emailed version. One using another's understanding is usufruct.

Re: Disposition or be Dispositioned

Reaction_s
Jude Ass wrote
If they want a plea deal. Make certain you do the writing. For gods sake it is “YOUR” sentence.
No. It is THEIR sentence given on without YOUR consideration; And if you consent in a prom dress...

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Disposition or be Dispositioned

You all know the Rule: Personal attacks and insults shall not be tolerated, so if you have a beef with someone, take it elsewhere. The bartender does not like taking nor cleaning up other people's bullshit. All posts will be monitored and irrelevant posts purged, but we will not censor.

So why not operate the code?

 ... treat others as you wish to be treated. That is all that was ever asked of people.

If you don't have respect for each other, at least have respect for this one rule.

I comprehend BOTH sides.

Jude, you did great is solving the instant issue, but you have failed to account for the underwriting bonds that were initially issued ... I also have failed in these tasks which is how I know: takes one to know one.

Reaction, Franc and others keep in mind that Jude did this while under "medication" and without ANY of this information. He knew what we were discussing at that time with Bats and a few others, but NOTHING like what you all have been given since then AND what Jude accomplished was to replicate another who did this from fucking JAIL. So kudos for getting himself out of a jam.

That being said, while the core issue (Jude getting out) was accomplished, the bonds.securities issued from that matter do still remain and Jude has some more work to do there, but there is nothing WRONG with what he did, so respect what others have done and EXPAND on it, not fucking attack it ....

... Yes, I have done things in the past as well, but I do not rest on those "laurels" because I KNOW "the adversary" we are up against are like the Borg; extremely well coordinated and you get one or two shots, then they adapt. So, "we we go one, we go all" must be the motto and code from which we operate. This is NOT a fucking "dick measuring contest"  and I do not appreciate you all turning the forums into such.

I don't have all the answers and I fuck up all the time, but I get information from everyone because we each have a piece of the puzzle, so Jude, Reaction, Franc and others STOP BURNING MY BRIDGES for none of you have ALL the answers, so maybe, back the fuck off and cease and desist this bullshit.