Defense information Systems Agency

Rschallmo
I sent a FOIA to the DISA a couple of weeks ago . I got a response today but and the letter was dated May 10,2016

General Councel
FOIA Office                                                  RE: FOIA 16-265

Dear  Mr. Schallmo

This letter responds to your Freedom of Information request for a copy of Standard Form 61 and 61B for Robert Francis Schallmo.

Please be advised that no responsive records were located in this agency. If you have never worked for the Defense Information Systems Agency, this Agency does not maintain records pertaining to you. The Defense Information Systems Agency is not an investigative agency and does not and would not maintain records on private citizens unless those individuals are currently employed with this Agency. Also, please be advised that, the Standard Form 61 is an employment appointment affidavit from for federal employees and the Standard Form 61B is a declaration of appointment  for federal and was cancelled in January 1995. If you are interested in receiving your Standard Form 61 and 61B ( if signed on or by January 1995)  , you should contact the government agency where you where currently or have previously been employed.

If you consider this response to be a denial of this request, you may appeal by writing to the General Councel, Defense Information Systems Agency, POBox 549 , Fort Meade, MD 20755; within 60 days of your receipt of this letter. Both the letter and envelope should be clearly marked "
Freedom of Information Act Appeal."

This concludes the initial determination by this Agency. If we can eat of further assistance , please do not hesitate to contact Robin M.Berger, FOIA Officer.

Signed
ROBERT B. STIRK
Major, USAF
Attorney Advisor

Re: Defense information Systems Agency

that is the letter everyone should be receiving.

The purpose of the letter is to have some governmental letterhead stating the recipient is a private citizen which means one does not occupy the office of person.

The one I received the FOIA request letter from told me that they take this letter and file into the county then pull out certified copies and then attach it to bills and such and sends them off to the Sec of State for the state in which they are and people have had their utilities and such taken care of.

Not sure myself, as I have yet to receive a response.

But since you do have this letter, you may wish to use it to open a PO BOX, maybe even with one of the UPS Stores and MailBoxes Etc. and then attach the letter to the application that gets sent to the postmaster. Just a thought

Re: Defense information Systems Agency

Rschallmo
 As soon as I can get down to the county recorders office I will file this probably in the miscellaneous files . Thinking about send it certified copies to the different state agencies and tell them to change my status. The first place I was thinking is the Department of motor vehiclen

Re: Defense information Systems Agency

Rschallmo
 I made a trip down to the Registry of Deeds, Superior Court, and county commissioners officeTo try to file my DISA letter. All three said that they don't file it to go to Townhall. I went to Townhall and they did  not know what to do with it and suggested I go to the Secretary of State. They asked me what is it I'm trying to do and I explain to them that I want this to be put on public record that I'm a private citizen. That's when the lady said we're all private citizens, and I said no we're not.  I don't know if that sounds right but that's what they told me. I will call the Secretary of State and see what they have to say. Any suggestions ?

Re: Defense information Systems Agency

Rschallmo
I contacted the Secretary of States office  and asked how do I record a public document the I received from the DISA stating that I'm a private citizen. He said they don't record that but if I need to send it to someone, send them a copy that it is mine to keep. Should I send this to the SOS along with the ICCPR and Treaties that I accept/ invoke making a claim of recognition to exercise my fundamental rights and freedoms in conjunction with his oath. Let him know that this is not self executing

I don't know why I'm not able to get this recorded.

Re: Defense information Systems Agency

maybe because the one whom sent me the FOIA stated they record it in the COUNTY and then pull out certified copies when needed.

They only send that thing off with a bill to the SoS and then see what transpires from there, without EXPECTATION ... this is why people get frustrated, EXPECTATIONS.

Expect nothing and be surprised each time.