Credit, e.g. Credit Cards. What kind of damage do they cause?

Credit, e.g. Credit Cards. What kind of damage do they cause?

bastiat
Given the prevalance of the usufruct, are credit cards of a similar nature?

It seems that our signature is what creates the funds, so a "credit application"
is not what it is presented to be is it? I am of the perspective that the "application"
is in truth a promissory note, the same as a loan application for real estate.

Is the process you have uncovered general enough to apply in regards to that
fiasco? At some point, the debt generated by the card must be retired, right?

I mean, when I first heard of AFV, the promise seemed to be an answer to
crippling credit card and utilities debt for most people. The possibilities based
on the understanding of the birth certificate seemed a little far-fetched to me though
so I didn't fully follow up on that. It seems though, that if this is true, all the credit cards
that I used to have, have generated some funds and there should be something
that can be done with that, which favors my well-being.

It also seems to me that this knowledge is like munitions and should be handled with care
and wisdom, or things can easily blow up in our faces.

Please share any wisdom or insight you have on this, especially if my perspective is inaccurate.

Re: Credit, e.g. Credit Cards. What kind of damage do they cause?

Dlightmbs
In a nutshell, read the story of the talents in the bible.

You are the master in that story; so when you have the wisdom to know where you fit in this system and have created an entity through which to do commerce, you become like the elite. With great power comes great responsibility.

Everything comes back to source (you), and it's your job to keep giving so your energy is multiplied continuously. (Money/credit is just a representation of energy.)

That's how I've come to see it. It's just putting it into form that gets cumbersome.

Re: Credit, e.g. Credit Cards. What kind of damage do they cause?

bastiat
Yeah, that sounds useful on the abstract level.

I'm looking for less abstraction and more concrete perspective.

In time the abstract dimensions will prove very useful in deepening
understanding, but here in the material world, I'm searching for answers
that match this world. Crossing that bridge of abstraction is complex and
fraught with pitfalls I'd like to avoid, if other travelers have insights and information
they are willing to share.

Re: Credit, e.g. Credit Cards. What kind of damage do they cause?

you are correct, once you sign, you create the funds, but since you never claimed your interests via expression of the TRUST created at birth, the presumption is ONE IS OWNER because the 'power of appointment' has not been exercised and the trustees appointed.

This is the purpose of the Non-UCC filing from the previous posts: the debtors are the trustees, the secured party, the beneficiary. And also of the abstract of trust filed into the county. This establishes "the claim" for all intents and purposes. And of the authenticated birth record which is what? An authenticated certificate of trust showing the United States of America "holds" those interests in trust.

This makes all the corporations and "public offcials" (private contractors exercise functions of state) DE FACTO TRUSTEE and once you notice the institution of the living trust, it must administer it correctly or become liable for all damages to the trust.

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/How-is-this-for-a-prayer-for-relief-tp172p189.html

until you express the trust, there is no trust.