Courts are Conservators of the Peace

Again: "I helped him find his own words by starting with some of mine." : Sean Connery as William Forrester in Finding Forrester (2000) ... As promised, here are the examples, and I am trusting you guys to do your due diligence.

Ok, here is how we approached the US District court regarding the Public Defender ...

This is a notice to you, PD_Name and any and all successors, of my surrender under International Law pursuant to the guidelines as subscribed by the United States within FM27-10, Lieber Code, Hague, Geneva and Vienna Conventions, and International Convention on Civil and Political Rights.

As you are aware, this matter is not a private bar matter and pursuant to these guidelines and as an appointed Adviser under the United Nations to ensure Public Order and Safety by ensuring these matters remain free from any and all human rights abuses and/or criminal activity, you are now required to deliver this surrender to the court and if you fail to understand or otherwise fail to deliver, you are advised to seek competent International legal counsel as to your liability under International Law as subscribed and set forth within the Nuremberg Principles.

And here is the letter crafted for delivery by the Attorney / Public Defender ... This one should also be good to use for Supreme Court, just modify it accordingly for if there was an order issued, then "there is a mistake and time is of the essence ... "

Time is of the Essence and I am prepared to settle this matter honorably, however before we continue; will “the PLAINTIFF_NAME” certify my Right of Subrogation and do so in writing please?

Otherwise, I do not consent to these proceedings nor consent to being surety for this case for I believe I do have a right to subrogation being denied and demand the bond be immediately brought forward, so I can see who will indemnify me if I am damaged, unless of course, this Court can provide proof of claim to the contrary along with all the facts and law relied upon along with the proof of claim as to the nature and cause of the charges AND define the Thing sought for payment AND proof of claim “the COURT-NAME-HERE” constitutes one of competent jurisdiction AND proof of claim TICKET ISSUER (officer name) who initiated action has both authority and jurisdiction to initiate action along with all the facts and law relied upon;

ELSE it appears there is universal agreement that there fails to be any claim stated upon which the relief enforced by “the PLAINTIFF” should be granted as NAME AS CHARGED stands in full acquittance and discharge for all purposes of this obligation for any further collection and/or enforcement attempt would amount to Breach of Peace and Contract and this Court shall adopt and issue order for the same, unless of course, this Court can provide proof of claim to the contrary along with all the facts and law relied upon.

And here is the one we used for the Federal Court:

Mandatory Judicial Notice

Writ of Mandamus

Since the court, its officers, and its Prosecutors Prosecutor-name(s)-here-if-known are conservators of the peace and the APPOINTED attorney, Attorney-Name-Here and/or his successor(s) is an “officer/employee of the United States” by virtue of his “oath to uphold and defend the Laws and Constitution of the United States” and the attorney’s first duty is to the Court (See Corpus Juris Secundum, Annex A), then Attorney-Name-Here, and/or his successor(s), now has a DUTY owed to both this Court and “the PLAINTIFF” to take the offer of peace to “the PLAINTIFF” of whom is now compelled to answer and provide proof of claim the consideration tender is insufficient AND define the Thing demanded for payment along with the proof of claim the court constituted is one of competent jurisdiction AND that the Attorney(s) bringing claim has authority and jurisdiction to bring claim along with all facts and law relied upon; ELSE there would be universal agreement that Name-as-Charged stands in full acquittance and discharge for all purposes of this obligation for any further collection attempt would amount to Breach of Peace/Contract and pursuant to 28 USC 1361, the United States district courts shall have original jurisdiction of any action in the nature of mandamus to compel an officer or employee of the United States or any agency thereof to perform a duty owed to the Plaintiff, unless of course, this Court can provide proof of claim along with all the facts and law relied upon to the contrary.

Re: Courts are Conservators of the Peace

Re: Courts are Conservators of the Peace

What if we were to modify the PD Letter to read?

This is a notice to you, Judge_Name and any and all successors, of my surrender under International Law pursuant to the guidelines as subscribed by the United States within FM27-10, Lieber Code, Hague, Geneva and Vienna Conventions, and International Convention on Civil and Political Rights.

As you are aware, this matter is not a private bar matter and pursuant to these guidelines and as an appointed Adviser under the United Nations to ensure Public Order and Safety by ensuring these matters remain free from any and all human rights abuses and/or criminal activity, you are now required to deliver this surrender to the Plaintiff of whom is now compelled to answer and if you fail to understand or otherwise fail to deliver, you are advised to seek competent International legal counsel as to your liability under International Law as subscribed and set forth within the Nuremberg Principles.

and then used that as the cover letter for one's verification of Complaint of which is sealed in an envelope with

In Camera
in fictione juris semper subsistit aequitas

written on the front ... more effective?

Re: Courts are Conservators of the Peace

william-michael
Yes. Much more effective!

Re: Courts are Conservators of the Peace

and in keeping with all of this, it appears you can take the order up to the supreme court and seek Writ of Quo Warranto in regards to the production of the proof of claim (ie: Treasury Warrant, Contract binding one to Caesar, etc ...) along with all the supporting facts and law relied upon showing authority and jurisdiction to bring claim (ie: FARA registration statement, oath of office, official surety bond, errors and omissions carrier, delegation of authority affidavit, loyalty and security clearance (22 USC 272b), etc ...) AND A Writ of Mandamus for order to properly fulfill their official duties or correct an abuse of discretion AND a Writ of Prohibition directing a subordinate to stop doing something the law prohibits AND any other Writ commanded by Law and Equity ... However, I an led to believe the Verification of Complaint by itself should cause the court to act accordingly, as the Verification rebuts ALL presumptions.

The three great rights are so bound together as to be essentially one right. To give a man his life, to deny him his liberty is to take from him all that makes his life worth living; to give him his liberty but take from him his property which is the fruit and badge of his liberty is to leave him a slave." - George Sutherland, the Associate Chief Justice of the US Supreme Court in 1921

Thus "no proof of claim" = "involuntary servitude" for it has ALREADY been decided under United States v. Kozminski - 487 U.S. 931 (1988) that "involuntary servitude" consists of "(a) the servant believes that he or she has no viable alternative but to perform service for the master (b) because of (1) the master's use or threatened use of physical force, or (2) the master's use or threatened use of state-imposed legal coercion (i.e., peonage), or (3) the master's use of fraud or deceit to obtain or maintain services where the servant is a minor, an immigrant or one who is mentally incompetent. (such as: "you must have an attorney to continue")" and further backed up by United States v. Mussry, 726 F.2d 1448, 1453 (1984). See also United States v. Warren, 772 F.2d 827, 833-834 (CA11 1985) ("Various forms of coercion may constitute a holding in involuntary servitude. The use, or threatened use, of physical force to create a climate of fear is the most grotesque example of such coercion").

Therefore, in a war between the United States and a belligerent which admits of slavery, if a person held in bondage by that belligerent be captured by or come as a fugitive under the protection of the military forces of the United States, such person is immediately entitled to the rights and privileges of a freeman. To return such person into slavery would amount to enslaving a free person, and neither the United States nor any officer under their authority can enslave any human being. Moreover, a person so made free by the law of war is under the shield of the law of nations, and the former owner or State can have, by the law of postliminy, no belligerent lien or claim of service. - Article 46 of the Lieber Code

Florida Constitution: Article V: Section 3 (b) JURISDICTION.—The supreme court:
  1. Shall hear appeals from final judgments of trial courts imposing the death penalty and from decisions of district courts of appeal declaring invalid a state statute or a provision of the state constitution.
  2. When provided by general law, shall hear appeals from final judgments entered in proceedings for the validation of bonds or certificates of indebtedness and shall review action of statewide agencies relating to rates or service of utilities providing electric, gas, or telephone service. (hmmm ... Interesting)
  3. May review any decision of a district court of appeal that expressly declares valid a state statute, or that expressly construes a provision of the state or federal constitution, or that expressly affects a class of constitutional or state officers, or that expressly and directly conflicts with a decision of another district court of appeal or of the supreme court on the same question of law.
  4. May review any decision of a district court of appeal that passes upon a question certified by it to be of great public importance, or that is certified by it to be in direct conflict with a decision of another district court of appeal.
  5. May review any order or judgment of a trial court certified by the district court of appeal in which an appeal is pending to be of great public importance, or to have a great effect on the proper administration of justice throughout the state, and certified to require immediate resolution by the supreme court.
  6. May review a question of law certified by the Supreme Court of the United States or a United States Court of Appeals which is determinative of the cause and for which there is no controlling precedent of the supreme court of Florida.
  7. May issue writs of prohibition to courts and all writs necessary to the complete exercise of its jurisdiction.
  8. May issue writs of mandamus and quo warranto to state officers and state agencies.
  9. May, or any justice may, issue writs of habeas corpus returnable before the supreme court or any justice, a district court of appeal or any judge thereof, or any circuit judge.
  10. Shall, when requested by the attorney general pursuant to the provisions of Section 10 of Article IV, render an advisory opinion of the justices, addressing issues as provided by general law.
Rule 9.030(a) Jurisdiction of the Supreme Court, Fla. E. App. Pro. (3) Original Jurisdiction. The supreme court may issue writs of prohibition to courts and all writs necessary to the complete exercise of its jurisdiction, and may issue writs of mandamus and quo warranto to state officers and state agencies. The supreme court or any justice may issue writs of habeas corpus returnable before the supreme court or any justice, a district court of appeal or any judge thereof, or any circuit judge.

Re: Courts are Conservators of the Peace

liberated
Boris, I was researching the doctrine of novation and came across a case, Scarf vs. Jardine. Basically confirms the CR(tm) process however at the same time a surrender of interest in a thing also is a novation and becomes a contract upon another's acceptance of such. I think you have stated this and your recent post goes directly at the novation. If one has surrendered ones interest then how can anyone bring a claim against the one who surrendered? Impossible. So in essence if one has done a surrender one need not bother with the CR(tm) process per Scarf v. Jardine as once a party does what they do and have informed appropriate parties there is nothing more for the one to do.

If one has done a surrender and chooses to do the CR(tm) process it is one hell of a way to smack some asses of attorneys as pointed out by taking it to supreme court to Punish "lawyers".  Certainly can be a game changer or see the statutes change or the universal shift kick up a notch.

Re: Courts are Conservators of the Peace

Go for it ... do it and inform us of the outcome.

That is how we find out the "cause and effect"

But the RIGHT to transfer must first accrue to the transferor, of which is accomplished through the CR(tm).

The secondary novation is between one and the United States thru the NAME pursuant to 40 Stat 411 (12 USC 95a (2)) for restoration of the peace; open offer of contract to fulfill the BC NAME CONTACT (ie: play the role of enemy of the state so the attorneys can practice law and remind the people just how much they need this) and thus REPURPOSE the VESSEL for "service unto the LORD" under the MARITIME SECURITY ACT OF 1996 for this is what the surrender and assignment of the reversion is all about ... re-purposing the vessel to assist with securing the nation, and thus the inhabitant, while "maintaining a United States presence in international commercial shipping" and at the same time "shall be operated exclusively in the foreign trade or in mixed foreign and domestic trade allowed under a registry endorsement issued under section 12105 of title 46" ...

Thus "one comes in the NAME of the LORD" while at the same time ensuring that "From the beginning with God as my witness, and as One made in the true image of God, acknowledge blessings given by God, and do hereby repent all transgressions against God, waive all claims without God, and do hereby render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's in order Caesar be bound by covenant to render unto God's that which is God's"

so, it appears that while people THINK they have done a "surrender," what good does it do, if there is nothing to deliver to complete the surrender, thus showing RELIANCE upon the contract (ie: Faith)?

Just because you do not wage war one day, how does it show you won't the next (ie: War Rebel) because the corresponding DUTY of "the system" is to ensure as such, thus you will be persecuted: "Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me."

And the more times you go thru the CR(tm) "process" (ie: as you "redeem" further accounts) the more comfortable you get with it and the easier it becomes to teach others the same and spread the word.

For further information, suggesting reading:

With the ears to see
Territorial Territory
Debtor Christ