Clarification on PO BOX turnabout

1970grave
from the Turnabout documentation and the insistence on using a PO BOX for 'address' in keeping with the post offices' governmental seat.
Am i correct that PO Box is an unpaid and un-numbered box for all documentation to be sent
or does one have to pay for a Post Office Box and obtain a number to that the receipent is registered and can be identified by the post office
Am i correct that a paid for PO Box means that one is doing business whereas an unpaid PO Box without number is for the 'private man' within the Post Office system
If it is an unpaid and un-numbered PO BOX where is the corresponding rules from the UNIVERSAL-POSTAL-UNION stating that one can send mail to ones local Post Office address ready for the 'name' to receive ones property.
Life is for living and the art to being free

Re: Clarification on PO BOX turnabout

really?

How much MORE complicated do people need to make this?

Go down to the post office, ask for a PO Box, pay the $$ amount and have one of your friends open the damn thing up and you open one up for them. We just made up Trust names using the names of our pets. Mine was my buddy's cat; his, my dog. Then we changed the names to the current trusts we use.

This is not complicated.

Do you even read the posts?

How many MORE times does this have to be said:

THIS IS NOT ABOUT THE FUCKING LIVING MAN, you are setting up a PO BOX for a TRUST

Now, pay attention cause you obviously have NOT been reading any of the postings.

Re: Clarification on PO BOX turnabout

1970grave
appreciate your kind words
i refer to a conversation on one of the 'surfing alien' talks where one of the guests (so i comprehended) was using the Post Box (i assumed without paying for it and without number) at his local post office to receive mail - which the manager and staff were quite rude to him and his daughter for doing so
maybe i miss-understood
maybe i've mis-understood all the posts
maybe i just ain't clever enough - certainly not as clever as you
but it's a path i'm comfortable to travel while i shed my maybe's
and many many thanks for showing there is a better path in life
Life is for living and the art to being free

Re: Clarification on PO BOX turnabout

Apologies if offended, but the original inquiry did not appear to frame around the current viewpoint offered; I only know what I myself have done, not what others profess.

To gain that information, one would have to seek the source of such.

Agreed?

Re: Clarification on PO BOX turnabout

1970grave
no apologies required nor sought
if i need a good shacking to waken up or a good spanking; just like mint leaves; to release the aroma and bring to life then so be it
I shall listen again more carefully to the audio - i just thought that one knew what the gentle man explained concerning  the Post Office Box
On a side note a PO BOX here in the UK is £252 per year (and the private address can be obtained by whoever) - what is the cost in the States

Life is for living and the art to being free

Re: Clarification on PO BOX turnabout

1970grave
maybe an option for UK

POST RESTANTE

https://www.postoffice.co.uk/mail/poste-restante
Life is for living and the art to being free

Re: Clarification on PO BOX turnabout

Post Office is not seat of government, so it appears, Upon review of the Statutes at Large, the Post Office was established AT the seat of government not "is or as" the seat of government as presented by others outside if this forum, that may have spilled over.  See....CHAP. LXIV.--- n Act to reduce into one the several acts establishing and regulating the Post-office Department. (a)
Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America, in Congress assembled, That there be established, at the seat of the government of the United States, a general post-office, under the direction of a Postmaster General. The Postmaster General shall appoint two assistants, and such clerks as may be necessary for the performance of the business of his office, and as are authorized by law; and shall procure, and cause to be kept, a seal for the said office, which shall be affixed to commissions of postmasters, and used to authenticate all transcripts and copies which may be required from the department.

Not exactly sure, at this time, what impact that has on the perceived use of the post office as it relates to turnabout or other uses of it for remedy.  Open for other commentary.  I did no stumble upon this but rather shared with me by a friend as we were discussing the Post Office BEING the seat of government and she dug right  in to verify or question.

https://www.loc.gov/law/help/statutes-at-large/18th-congress/c18.pdf   scroll to page 102

Re: Clarification on PO BOX turnabout

correct ... AT THE SEAT OF GOVERNMENT

which means what?

At the Seat of the Republican FORM of government. This is WHY we use the Stamps: to negotiate docs into the PROPER jurisdiction as GUARANTEED pursuant to the issuance of the BC, the US Constitution and that Post Office Act within the 18th Congress.

Were you looking for the EXACT phrase that states "the post office is the seat of government," but then disappointed when you just discovered there is just a post office AT the seat of government?

That just doesn't cut it, does it?

Could this mean that there has been provided a MEANS by which one can ACCESS one's Republican Form of Government instead of being FORCED to interact as a registered agent/trustee with the Military/Democracy under the control of Congress pursuant to Article 4 section 3 clause 2 of the Constitution?

Do people really need EVERYTHING spelled out in front of them?

Re: Clarification on PO BOX turnabout

1970grave
I mirror this in the UK as the seat of the Post Office currently ministered by Department of State for Business Energy and Industrial Strategy. The stamps on the document are consideration. Also the birth certificate that was originally surrendered as part of my Peace Treaty in Sep 2014 (written on the back of the certificate: Pay to the Order of HM Treasury (stamp affixed with my autograph 45 degrees from left to right and thumbprint over) without recourse) and sent to the the First Lord of the Treasurer (at the time DAVID CAMERON)  - 3 notices were sent.
Am i correct that if the Verification of Complaint is not acted on and sent to the Treasury for the accounting to balance and zero the next step would be to send copies of the 3 notices and supporting documents from the past 3 years to the Secretary of State for Business Energy.... (incumbent: Greg Clark) or the 'permanent' Secretary of State for Business..... (Alex Chisholm) OR straight to the HM Treasury (never had a response from them in the past)
The Pide Piper (Pan - God of the shepherds/flocks) certainly has created a Labyrinth for 'town' folk to be led - apart from the crippled, deaf and blind.
The 'Post Restante' seems to be a 'general' service for those outside the country who are only vistiors, to pick up their mail. For me this seems more comfortable than setting a PO BOX, which is 'business' in nature.
Life is for living and the art to being free

Re: Clarification on PO BOX turnabout

1970grave

Re: Clarification on PO BOX turnabout

alentejo angel
There's this service offering PO Boxes but, as an expat paid-for service and not pukka PO, not sure whether it would fit the bill.
https://www.ukpostbox.com [One advantage is a pay-as-you-go option so no annual charge.]
Thoughts?
🌷💕
Re. F'bk link posted, I get this
A crença e a descrença têm dividida a humanidade em tantas seitas, cegando os seus olhos à visão da unicidade de toda a vida.

Belief and disbelief have divided mankind into so many sects, blinding its eyes to the vision of the oneness of all life.

Hazrat Inayat Khan