Claiming my fathers estate

Rschallmo
Boris

My father passed away back in August 2016. How do I claim his estate? Could I use rule 220?  I've been going thru the website on search engine not really locating anything that may be useful . Has anybody done this yet?

Re: Claiming my fathers estate

since the rule 220 has been done for the BC-NAME one currently uses, the estate of the parent should just transfer or at least be subject to disposal as one sees fit as that one would be the only living heir to step forth with a claim.