Civil rights violation filed with the attorney general

Civil rights violation filed with the attorney general

Rschallmo
I recently filed online with the Attorney General's office a civil rights violation  along with violations of my fundamental rights and freedoms, international violations and constitutional violations. This was in regards to the Massachusetts Department  of revenue officer/director of offers and settlements. He put a stay on my professional license  due to alleged state taxes. I sent him a notice by certified mail  of the international convention on civil and political rights, my fundamental rights and freedoms, and the constitution.  He rejected it and called malarkey and told me all that stuff doesn't mean anything to him, and that I probably found the stuff on the Internet.   Previous to this I excepted full on everything that they sent me signed it on the back with a one dollar stamped and sent it back. This was all ignored too.
That's when I filed a complaint to the civil rights division of the Attorney General's office on line. I accepted and invoked the international  covenant on civil and political rights in conjunction with the attorney general's oath of office. I received a letter today from the Attorney General's office as follows : thank you for contacting the office of Attorney General. Your complaint against the Massachusetts Department of revenue it was received by the civil rights division. The civil rights division of the Attorney General's office received complaints on a daily basis from people across the Commonwealth. Each complaint is reviewed by our office to determine the best course of action. In some instances, complaints raise issues that generally I'm not handled by this office, do not fall within our jurisdiction, or are more properly handled by  another agency. While we do not act in every matter that is brought to our attention, we do carefully review and maintain a wreck it of all complaints. After reviewing your complaint. The civil rights division has decided not to further investigate or intervene in this matter at this time. If you wish to pursue this further, you may obtain a referral for a private attorney from the Massachusetts  Bar association lawyer referral services. It was signed by a paralegal in the civil rights division

Now they are ignoring ICCPR covenant and articles of law including international law and the constitution. Not sure how to handle this.

 On another note,Before this I put a complaint in with the SEC for them to investigate securities counterfeiting, fraud etc.  on my note and mortgage because it was paid to the order with GMAC. I haven't heard anything back from them yet but my mortgage company sent me a letter telling me  that they are in the process of retrieving and reviewing the account and servicing files and other information on the subject matter and order to fully investigate my  inquiry and that they would give me a written response within 30 days. They've done that before and nothings happenedexcept they start re- billing me.

Just looking for input on how to handle this.

Re: Civil rights violation filed with the attorney general

make it about something larger than yourself

just follow the defensive mechanisms put into place

treasury is the one being defrauded ... not the people, per se. It is not personal, it is always about the treasury. That IS the people.

Re: Civil rights violation filed with the attorney general

Rschallmo
Previously I accepted for honor all presentments on behalf of the United States and sent the originals to the treasury by registered mail and sent copies to MDOR and kept copies for myself. I assigned Jacob Lew trustee and gave him a trust order to liquidate the securities for the United States benefit. I've also done this with my mortgage servicer. MDOR ignored everything and then extorted $7200. from me in order to get my license back to work.  This is where I want to use the defensive mechanism .

Recently I've been invoking/ accepting the ICCPR Covenants ,all the articles and the constitution and gave notice to MDOR , the Govenor , attorney general and exercising my  fundamental rights and freedoms and article one of the state constitution. I started out with accepting for honor all presentments by registered mail and then also started invoking international law. I now understand what you mean by defensive mechanisms and to notice the postmaster  because I am relying on 12 USC 95a(2)which is a contract, trust, insurance policy all rolled into one.

 How do I declare the  Insurance policy to the postmaster and the Attorney General , send them a copy of the presentments accepted for honor and registered mail receipts??  As far as the attorney general  would I just declare the insurance claim pursuant to  Financial institutions anti-fraud enforcement act of 1990 due to the issues that remain unaddressed ?Also petition The Attorney General as a private contractor  pursuant to 12 USC 4207 to prosecute the claim or would the postmaster be the one to do that?

I know it's not about me it's about them defrauding the treasury.just trying to put their feet to the fire

Re: Civil rights violation filed with the attorney general

sojourner
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Civil rights violation filed with the attorney general

Rschallmo
 Yes I have watched all the videos numerous times. I'm on the site all the time trying to learn and brush up my skills.  There's a lot to take in. I tried to do my best with all the information thats here and apply it to my situations.  I wish I could absorband understand this like Boris and some of the other members on the site. I have to read and reread And re-watch the videos to try to get a grip on this.  I try with what I know and go out and do it to see if anything sticks. I'm not giving up . It's a lot harder doing it then it is talking about it. I'm not discouraged I'm determined.

 If I have a civil rights complaint and constitutional violation why would I have to bring it to the federal court?  There's obviously something that I didn't do right that they said  they have decided not to further investigate or intervene in this matter at this time. "at this Time" so does that mean they're going to do it if I pursue it?  I just don't have what it takes to get them to recognize what I'm doing.  That's why I asked for feedback so I can continue pursuing this. Sometimes I don't see what I'm doing wrong.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Civil rights violation filed with the attorney general

Rschallmo
Thank you for the information, my computer is down and I cannot open this with my phone or my iPad is there any other format you can send

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 12, 2016, at 3:44 PM, sojourner [via UNDERGROUND CANTINA] <[hidden email]> wrote:

RS,

If you aren't familiar with KW yet, you should be...
All of his material on Agency, Trusts, Deeds, BC's etc can be had at these links:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/4ydespk736rdg4g/KW_Zip_Files.rar < 9 Gigs (law libraries etc included)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/4l4qxf3jr2l0b1n/folder-private_calls-pt2.zip  < 1.2 Gigs additional audios
https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=kZl2YbZEJo3EQRxoKp1BBAh0DHdIk3vnT0V  < newest files are added here periodically

I'm no expert, but I think that in most cases you must exhaust your available remedies before you escalate things.

You will find KW is a great teacher in the art of legal jiu-jitsu.

Good luck!!

On 2016-06-10 05:21, Rschallmo [via UNDERGROUND CANTINA] wrote:

[...]

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/Civil-rights-violation-filed-with-the-attorney-general-tp106p115.html
To start a new topic under UNDERGROUND CANTINA, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from UNDERGROUND CANTINA, click here.
NAML
Now therefore you are no more strangers and sojourners, but fellow citizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/Civil-rights-violation-filed-with-the-attorney-general-tp106p122.html
To unsubscribe from Civil rights violation filed with the attorney general, click here.
NAML