Church of Philadelphia

alentejo angel
Hi all
I've been hearing Boris talk about the Church of Philadelphia on various podcasts; however, a general search [nor here on the site] has turned up any results.
Any suggestions or links please?
❤️
A crença e a descrença têm dividida a humanidade em tantas seitas, cegando os seus olhos à visão da unicidade de toda a vida.

Belief and disbelief have divided mankind into so many sects, blinding its eyes to the vision of the oneness of all life.

Hazrat Inayat Khan

Re: Church of Philadelphia

Church of Philadelphia is one of the original 7 churches and the only one to keep with the teachings of Jesus Christ. It now exists as a spiritual church without walls nor boundaries.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ala%C5%9Fehir

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_churches_of_Asia

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation%203:7-13

7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;

8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.

9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

13 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Re: Church of Philadelphia

alentejo angel
Thanks.
1st 2 links were gobbledygookish but 3rd worked fine
Still trying to get my head 'round all this 'biblical' stuff - I'm a product of an R.C. upbringing ['til age 16 at least] so having to overcome the 'gag' response.
🌹💝
A crença e a descrença têm dividida a humanidade em tantas seitas, cegando os seus olhos à visão da unicidade de toda a vida.

Belief and disbelief have divided mankind into so many sects, blinding its eyes to the vision of the oneness of all life.

Hazrat Inayat Khan

Re: Church of Philadelphia

Monkey Business
If you remove the bit at the end of the linked URLs; ie ";cid=1493418739999-818" those links should work for you. For whatever reason that part gets tacked on to links on this forum so I noticed.

Re: Church of Philadelphia

alentejo angel
Thanks. Interesting