Charity

Hallow
Hi
You all need to look into and consider that your country is set up as a charitable organization; or for the public good/welfare. We are talking brotherly love here people, love thy neighbour as thyself. This is the means by which all value is attributed to the treasury in one glorious move.

Luke 21:1-4 And he looked up, and saw the rich men casting their gifts into the treasury. 2 And he saw also a certain poor widow casting in thither two mites. 3 And he said, Of a truth I say unto you, that this poor widow hath cast in more than they all: 4 For all these have of their abundance cast in unto the offerings of God: but she of her penury hath cast in all the living that she had.

The giving all we hath into the treasury is accomplished by doing charity, not by directing anything to the treasury specifically. The keyword here is Charity.

If you look into the facts who has what and the meaning of the docs taken at birth and issued after birth, you will see you have the opportunity to do charity (for public good or purposes) and in so doing, liberate self from legal claims. You have given freely, unconditionally, and open the door to receive in kind.

1Co_13:2  And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.

II Co. 9 or 10 (I think) God loves a cheerful giver

Notice mention of the law of unselfishness is the balance. Giving is contrary to taking and all we have ever done is take, accounts out of balance, and many claim they are owed = have not seen the Light yet of the basis of the foundation of your country. A SoLB is a "foundation" document.

A meaning of charity: A foundation created to promote the public good (not for assistance to any particular individuals)

You already have the means by which to do charity, the foundation. All you need do is bring it into reality. For one, stop using a BC as personal identification because that sends a message of - me me me, i am in this for profit, gain, or advantage. And forget that you got screwed or are owed because the reason you may feel that way is you brought it upon yourself. My people suffer for a lack of knowledge and the knowledge we are talking here comes from God to and thru you. God is love (gives unconditionally) and we are individualization's of God; His representatives, or not. So if God is working thru you then you are doing charity, loving thy neighbour. That is an act of a representative of God. But if ye are not doing charity then God is not working thru you. Your human self, mind, intellect, is blocking the "way". It has you serving self = personal representative.

Many claim they do love but their actions do not back what they claim.

I suggest you go here and listen to the two Beloved Daddy tracks. Listen to them often and listen intently.............https://1drv.ms/f/s!AiFupMWjmDX7sgarN8HXtwMX3Jvf

Adam

Re: Charity

Hallow
Sorry but this paragraph should be under the link to the Beloved Daddy audio tracks.