Chapter 7 Bankruptcy! Can we still

Locked 1 message Options

Chapter 7 Bankruptcy! Can we still

posted Mar 30, 2016 by Darci Mahon
Aloha, new here and thank you so much for this information Borris.
Question: I want to stay in honor and take full responsibility for my
Ignorance/Sin. I am weeks from being evicted and it's been a long
6 year battle! I received my A-BC and I am wondering if I need to
First contact trustee in Bankruptcy, or reopen Bankruptcy. April 23 will be the one year that it has been discharged.
I have not surrendered anything as of yet. Just trying to figure out
Whom I should contact first, court, BK trustee and the Silver Bond is really confusing. House was sold back to bank in 2015.
Am I still able to regain Equity after admitting the mistake?
Realtor is offering me cash for keys for the second time,( not interested) and the bank was granted the writ of possession in August 2015.

some_dude said Mar 31, 2016
if you are confused, maybe it would be best to acknowledge your mistake and walk away because it sounds like you are holding onto something. If you truly act out of love and faith, you let go completely. This is the essence of the surrender. This is not some paper gesture. This is a way of life.

You people post these things on this forum but it appears you are not prepared to let go. If you are not prepared to let go, how are you going to surrender completely to the will of the Lord? How do you know that it is not his will that you move into a different place so you can receive those blessings?

I know the troubles of letting go, I struggle with this every day and it sucks. The result of holding on is a life filled with suffering and misery you do not want. You beat yourself up, put yourself down. Your relationships become hollow and drained of life. You go through life with fear of being close to people because you do not want them to see the pain and you begin to not love yourself, thus others only grant you pity; Pain is just as addicting as love and soon you seek out the pain because it is the only way you can feel because love is only a fleeting memory and the more you struggle to recover that love and search for it anywhere you can just to remind you, the more of what you find becomes only a painful reminder of what you lack within yourself for what you find is everything but love.

And then you begin beating yourself up all over again, as so goes the cycle: A self-perpetuating loop.

Sometimes, it is better to just let go and trust the universal spirit has your back.

Take it from someone who knows.

[Last edited Mar 31, 2016]

some_dude said Mar 31, 2016

https://tawebster.wordpress.com/2009/11/01/ucc-3-501-allows-borrower-to-discontinue-payments-without-dishonor/

UCC 3-501 presentment
UCC 9-210 required elements to enforce
UCC 9-203 attachment of security interest

if any element required to enforce is absent, there is no attachment of security interest

acting in a private capacity, thus “Shedding their immunities”

thus now there is a declaration of war because the peace has been breached

go back and watch the video from day 2 of gathering of the tribes, that is from where this information comes ... I told you guys, everything you need is located within this site.

You all just get lazy.
[Last edited Mar 31, 2016]

darci mahon said Mar 31, 2016
Hi Borris,

Thanks for your response. It has been a long 6 year journey. Starting with what is money! Thanks to my elderly friend who assisted Sam Davis in court in Vegas. My friend is the Rule 17 guy, the real party in interest. He has challenged me everyday for the past 6 years starting with "know thyself" Who is the creditor? Then what is a promise to pay, Title 12, Banking codes Etc, and everyday I attend law school mixed with the fictional world of banking, AH, with him I have learned so much. Which lead me to surrender my Real Estate License in 2010! A 6 years battle with Bank of America, You know the Modification Scheme which started my course to understanding the game, The Blame game, Im to blame! What how can I be to blame? No longer blaming but obsessed with understanding everything in detail. My mind is obsessed with learning and most days my brain wants to explode and if I don't understand something I get very frustrated, and cannot stop thinking about it until I grasp it. I have no life. My days are spent researching, learning, and trying to understand. I have learned so much my mind can't organize it all.
Some days I feel empowered, and other days I am purging out the darkness, the truth of what is. I rely on the Creator to guide me, and ask him everyday for wisdom and guidance before I start my quest in understanding. Your website, videos and Audios, have given me a deeper understanding, another realm to immerse in. Thank you Borris for all that you do!

Aloha, Darci