Catholic Church

Tony
My latest attempt AGAIN, was to go to the local priest during the "Jubilee year of mercy".  It is my third attempt to gain access to the "big Kahunas" who can make "stuff happen".  This lazy priest said I should obtain an attorney.

Has anyone had any response from the church with regard to "being set free" and what department or who to speak directly to with regard to MY errors or sins in accepting a false god in lieu of the Real God, the one who is infinite love with abundant resources for those who accept, acknowledge and agree to his inheritance.

Re: Catholic Church

Fathers son
No. But what does the papul bulls say. It says go to your local ordinary and then your sin will be pardon. What is an ordinary. Or look up ordinary court. Then look up the word reprobate. Then you should see what we must do is clear.

Re: Catholic Church

1970grave
I sent a NOTICE to the Vatican for the attention of POPE FRANCIS - For your eyes only / Private & Confidential - NO RESPONSE
as with all correspondence sent to any authority or official - NO RESPONSE
So, as all of the above have not been returned or disputed and dishonoured then all have been honoured and are fact of the matter
Their kingdom of heaven is open for everyone but they are not going to just open the doors because you have authenticated a birth certificate
Now you have to show good faith and character
'take no thought' as jesus said - do not go blazing your guns in their courts and shout of fraud and corruption
when your eye be single your whole body will fill with light
Life is for living and the art to being free

Re: Catholic Church

reconcile kingdom on earth with the kingdom in heaven to manifest the kingdom here on earth:

Read Maryland Constitution of which has been "Ratified by the People on the Eighteenth Day of September, Eighteen Hundred and Sixtyseven, with Amendments through Two Thousand and Ten (including amendments proposed by the General Assembly and ratified by the voters through November 6, 2012)."

Pay particular attention to Article 36

From Wikipedia: "The Thirteenth Amendment applies to the actions of private citizens, while the Fourteenth and Fifteenth Amendments apply only to state actors."

Re: Catholic Church

I did in fact look this up and if I understood this correctly, this had more to do with divorce.  The "confessional is a judicial forum where the priest grans absolution"  The local church has "access" to various "trustees, executor and administrators" - the ones who "get one through the door" - I can only presume that the church is no different than government, it prefers man's law over God's law, as there is profit in man's law and none in God's law.  Now that will be 3 Our Fathers and 5 Hail Mary's - is it not all about control of the masses?

Re: Catholic Church

what did you expect? Did you really go into this with blinders on? Even the bible states:

Revelations 2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

Matthew 5:12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

John 15:18 If the world hate you, you know that it hated me before it hated you.

John 15:20 Remember the word that I said to you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.

2 Timothy 3:12 Yes, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

EXPECT IT ... stop bitching when it happens cause it is going to happen. Ain't nothing you can do about it. People who have acquired power from other people do not relinquish it so easily. That is history. Accept it and move forward.

And this all actually has more to do with a marriage

... a merger of one's earthly interest (estate/person) with that of the State (trustee over the Kingdom of Heaven)

... resulting in marriage of one with Christ (Christ is the Bridegroom that will carry one over the threshold)

... and let no man tear asunder (kingdom of heaven manifest on earth)

there is nothing to divorce; nothing from which you need to separate as there is no division within the law, only faulty presumptions arising from outworn, outmoded traditions of man that have corrupted the way.

This Dark Ages prison has no steel bars, chains, or locks. Instead, it is locked by misorientation and built of misinformation. Caught up in a plethora of conditioned reflexes and driven by the human ego, both warden and prisoner attempt meagerly to compete with God. All are intractably skeptical of what they do not understand.

We are powerfully imprisoned in these Dark Ages simply by the terms in which we have been conditioned to think.

It is essential to release humanity from the false fixations of yesterday, which seem now to bind it to a rationale of action leading only to extinction. ~ Richard Buckminster Fuller (12 July 1895 – 1 July 1983)

Re: Catholic Church

Oh my goodness, no, you are correct, it is not just about an authenticated BC.  I sent 98 pages to this priest.  In this package which was hand delivered by me to a priest at the archdiocese and then 3 follow up emails, one including the priest who is familiar with canonical affairs.  This included highlights of info about the jubilee, the authenticated BC, release and claim of the name, Petition for release, baptism certificate, the list of "trustees" from the white and black pope down to the head of the Franciscan.  Plus included in the package was a 30 page essay of a description of the system, from bible references down to statutory references and everything in between with regard to international law, usufruct, statutes at large, April 5, 1933 notice, CJS, black's law, etc.  No, let me well assure you, this was not some nothing of a package, it was most comprehensive.  And also I did not go in begging, the overall tone of the letter was "I get it, now I want to be released, I may have made some error, but my eyes are open, I ask for forgiveness and absolution."

Re: Catholic Church

Fathers son
Mark 10:44-45New International Version (NIV)

44 and whoever wants to be first must be slave of all. 45 For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.”

Re: Catholic Church

1970grave
they ain't gonna let just any 'idiot' in
Life is for living and the art to being free

Re: Catholic Church

Jo King
 The local church has "access" to various "trustees, executor and administrators" - the ones who "get one through the door"

What's stopping you from going through the Door?   If you ever just showed up in front of The Door Of Mercy there is a sign there telling you just exactly what to do when you get there.  There are several Doors open in each diocese.  Then for $46 you can record the event in the original cognizance of the United States, misc case file.   Then you have something to send to every Tom, Dick and Harry in the Catholic Church for NOTICE of your CLAIM.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fobvw11vm9kyczd/Jub3SAN.jpg?dl=0

Re: Catholic Church

I have no blinders on - like many of us, I have done much in way of this path with no response from any of "public officials." With the "church" and this proclamation "jubilee year of mercy", I had a little more hope.  It is my understanding, the church has "direct contact" with "whomever" in the higher echelons of the government and a "phone call" from one official to another official gets action.

I do not suspect I have to tell this group that "our time is short" before the collapse, once it hits, Jesus, Mary and Joseph - it ain't going to be pretty.

I am not worried, anxious or even fearful because I know we are living souls having a human experience.  This is not the issue.  The issue FOR ME is to make sure I have done everything in MY POWER AND EFFORT to be non-attached to the illusion.  In other words, I have little option but to be IN the world, but I do not wish to BE a part of it.

I wish I could classify what I am asking as "bitching", at least that would be a normal response here on planet earth.  I do not know the exact word or words to describe exactly how I feel.  I guess it is frustration because WE all can have heaven here on earth, IF we simply accept 1.  who we are and 2 open our hearts to the Divine.  I see so much suffering, unnecessarily and I think WTF?  what the hell are WE doing to OURSELVES?  And worse, for what purpose do we accept and consent to suffer.  We can not take any thing with us upon our journey Homeward - and yet my observation is folks holding onto "worthless paper" as if it had any value.  Jesus, something tells me the United States is going to be judged accordingly and it ain't going to be pretty.

Re: Catholic Church

OK - I fully understand what you have written.  I have done similar, not exactly, but close to your attachment.  I do not copy other's info exactly, however, I do use the info as a guide.  I have to be able to discuss the issue intelligently and that is why I think first to make sure I get it, then see the end result.

My thought was once one "surrenders" and accepts the offer, whether the church or the United States has a "legal obligation" to perform, after all are we not returning to Caesar what is his and providing the equity NEEDED by the system to balance its INTERNAL books?

I specifically went to two designated dioceses.  Physically, I went to one, I spoke with the priest and left a package.  He did not respond.  Just now, I dropped off the package to a specific priest, no response, except to obtain legal counsel.  What exactly do you mean "there is a sign  telling you what to do"?  I went to the parish offices.  I did not go into the physical part of the church.  Are you suggesting there is a sign somewhere on the property?

I understand the issue of Misc Federal Filing.  That was going to be my next step, but I had wanted to keep the matter private.  If I am to understand you correctly, you did the paperwork and went to file it in the federal misc case filing and it was accepted and now you are complete.  Is this correct?  Once filed in public records, you sent out to every "catholic official" from white pope/black pope down to birth state, home state officials?

Re: Catholic Church

Fathers son
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Catholic Church

Fathers son
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Catholic Church

the vessel one uses must first be brought back from "war time service" and put into "dry dock" so it can be retrofitted and repurposed to spread the word of God and kingdom of Heaven here on earth to the heathens.

This entails one return the vessel to Maryland (the Naval Shipyards, Bethesda, Baltimore (SS HQ), etc ... Navy is ONLY constitutional branch of military: all else are appropriated every 2 years) then repurpose the vessel under Merchant Marine Act which will then allow the vessel to be BORN AGAIN through Mary(Land) = the Virgin was sacrificed (Virginia retroceded DC in 1846), thus DC exists ONLY in MARYLAND ... the blood shed at Gettysburg "sealed the deal" which allowed the NATION to be BORN AGAIN, only this time, Mary is the Whore of Babylon for the nation's innocence was SACRFICIED as a result of the civil war.

The MARITIME SECURITY ACT OF 1996 exists to "establish a fleet of active, militarily useful, privately-owned vessels to meet national defense and other security requirements and maintain a United States presence in international commercial shipping." http://iamsomedude.com/territory.html

Remember, the Kingdom of Heaven = The State, so in essence, when one repurposes the VESSEL in accordance with MARITIME SECURITY ACT OF 1996, one is actually working to spread the WORD OF GOD and KINGDOM OF HEAVEN by acting to maintain a United States presence in international commercial shipping thru helping establish a fleet of active, militarily useful, privately-owned vessels to meet national defense and other security requirements in fulfillment of Book 2 Articles 104-105 and Book 1 Article 192 and 196 of the Law of Nations securing the nation of the people, by the people, and for the people for this nation is already INSURED TO EXIST by Lloyd's of London THROUGH those who made the ultimate sacrifice at Gettysburg.

Re: Catholic Church

Fathers son
Yes at the word state comes from estate. So estate of heaven. Its a realm no doubt. The navy is always the ones who ran everything   and the biggest navy always facilatated commerce aka trade . So makes perfect sense. I think christians are just starting to wake up thats all. Been so lost for so long.  Consciousness is coming back as we pair with our sister star.

Re: Catholic Church conditions

patchy
http://cathedralphila.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Jubilee-Year-of-Mercy-Opening-Mass.pdf

  "  What are the conditions for obtaining an indulgence? In order to be capable of gaining indulgences one must be baptized, not excommunicated, and in the state of grace at least at the completion of the prescribed works. To gain an indulgence, one must have at least the general intention of doing so. 4 Plenary Indulgence: Furthermore, for reception of a Plenary Indulgence, which grants the remission of all temporal punishment due to sin, in addition to this good work or act of devotion, the Church specifies four conditions: (1) sacramental confession, (2) reception of Holy Communion, (3) prayer for the intentions of the Holy Father, and (4) complete detachment from all sin, even venial sin.
5 Partial Indulgences: If the full disposition is lacking, or if the work and the four prescribed conditions are not fulfilled, [save certain specified exceptions], the indulgence will only be partial.6 Note on Partial Indulgences: In the past, partial indulgences were "counted" in days (e.g. 300 days) or years (e.g. 5 years). Catholics often mistakenly thought that this meant "time off of purgatory." Since there is no time in purgatory, as we understand it, it meant instead the remission of temporal punishment analogous to a certain amount of penitence as practiced in the early Church. This was a very generous standard, since the penitence required for sacramental absolution in the early centuries was arduous, indeed. However, with Pope Paul VI's 1968 revision of the Enchiridion Indulgentiarum (Collection or Handbook of Indulgences), this confusing way of counting partial indulgences was suppressed, and the evaluation of a partial indulgence left to God.7 Can a baptized person obtain an indulgence for someone else? The faithful can obtain Partial or Plenary indulgences for themselves, or they can apply them to the dead."

if you haven't noticed the similarity of partial indulgences to plea bargains and probation 'offered' by the 'district attorner' you might consider the similarity. Causes the pattern seeking mind to find a thread link tween district attorneys, district of columbia, vatican- boom goes the notion of church separate from state and who's doing what locally under international treaty/claim.    same stuff of the inquisition only masked. turns my stomach to consider joinder with this entity.

Re: Catholic Church conditions

indulgence = "a way to reduce the amount of punishment one has to undergo for sins" = BARGAIN = an agreement between two or more parties as to what each party will do for the other

one's joinder (bargain) is not with the Vatican nor the queen nor the church ... it (bargain) is with God thru the sacrificed son (in heaven) while at the same time merging one's interest with that of the State to allow for one to spread the word and kingdom of God here on earth without becoming part of the earth.

everything you just posted is further evidence showing the corruption of the church by the synagogue and the people ... after all, sin has been made commercialized and sold as freedom to the people ... the church can not grant absolution, that is only for God, for only he shall judge ... the current church doctrine re-enforces the Genesis 3 curse (judgement of self and others for eternity: usufructuary duty enburdened upon man as a result of his eating of the tree of knowledge: fruit of a poisonous tree).

and the people indulge themselves in an orgy of sin because the price has been supposedly reduced to blowout levels: ONE HELL OF A BARGAIN FOR THE INDULGENCE ... I guess no one told them their soul was the bargain (an agreement between two or more parties as to what each party will do for the other) and since a negotiation (bargain) still occurs, even in fraud and infancy, the people bargain (part with something after negotiation but get little or nothing in return) their souls to ease their conscience here on earth, but Satan can only BARGAIN (negotiate the terms and conditions of a transaction), he can not deliver; judgment before God still awaits.

There is no bargaining (negotiate the terms and conditions of a transaction) a way out of the bargain (an agreement between two or more parties as to what each party will do for the other) before God.

Guess the people are getting more than they bargained (be prepared for; expect) for.

Re: Catholic Church conditions

patchy
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+18&version=KJV

18 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.

2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

6 Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.

7 How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.

8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.

9 And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,

10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

11 And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:

12 The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble,

13 And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.

14 And the fruits that thy soul lusted after are departed from thee, and all things which were dainty and goodly are departed from thee, and thou shalt find them no more at all.

15 The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing,

16 And saying, Alas, alas that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls!

17 For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off,

18 And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!

19 And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.

20 Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her.

21 And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

22 And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee;

23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

Re: Catholic Church conditions

"everything you just posted is further evidence showing the corruption of the church by the synagogue and the people ... after all, sin has been made commercialized and sold as freedom to the people ... the church can not grant absolution, that is only for God, for only he shall judge ... the current church doctrine re-enforces the Genesis 3 curse (judgement of self and others for eternity: usufructuary duty enburdened upon man as a result of his eating of the tree of knowledge: fruit of a poisonous tree). "

Of course the church is corrupt!  Is not the purpose of the church/government to gain control over the population for the purpose of EGO or edging God out?  I recently watched a TV program with Masters and Johnson in which, in essence "fantasies" generally speaking is about the control of another in some form.  In my dealing with people in general and specifically with sex, I did not have really any thought of "control", if anything it was quite the opposite.  Why would I want to control anyone?  Why would I not want all my relationships based upon agreed consent and mutual benefit [and no I am not talking about just sex, it can be at work, friends, family, all people I meet] Does the Creator wish to control the created?  Of course, not.  He wants us, the created to return Home to Him, FREELY with the REALIZATION of our innate Nature - as the prodigal son/daughter to RECLAIM our natural right to everything.  But OUR INTENT is not to get something, we already have everything.  Our intent must be through our remembrance of who we truly are.  WE ARE the Divine creation of all that IS DIVINE.  It is our choice to journey away from our nature and then suffer the consequences.

God does not judge because like the Prodigal Son, we are never judged.  We are always welcomed Home with opened arms with a patient and loving father waiting and KNOWINT that return is an absolute guaranteed RETURN HOME.  This does not negate the fact we must "pay for our errors or sins", a Universal Law is in place to ensure that.  But the Creator IS immutable law and there is only one law that each of the created has implanted within each soul.  We know better, we choose otherwise.

This is not meant for a "spiritual discussion", just a shared opinion.  My other opinion, and I suspect many of us agree on this, however that looks, OUR TIME is short for "salvation" and soon we will be experiencing a "crisis in consciousness".  It ain't going to be pretty.