Car & Housing

Russian
I want to bring up two situations I found myself in that basically put me on this road of discovery :)

1) Car

A) Someone presented me with an old 2002 car, which I registered to the State, received Certificate of Title, bought insurance and started to use for private travel and household needs. I didn't use it in commerce (for hire or to transport commercial freight). My driver license signed as UCC 1-308 without prejudice.
I was using my car and paying fines like any American did. But at some point they started to send me made-up notices (like I was parked overnight in a different borough, or parked 40 blocks from my place...) plus times were thin and I didn't have the money to pay those fines. And I said enough.

B) On April 2016 THE CITY OF NEW YORK DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE (PARKING VIOLATION) stole my car from the street using KEN BEN 2 LLC towing company based on Judgement issued by CIVIL COURT OF THE CITY OF NEW YORK OFFICE OF THE SPECIAL CLERK FOR PARKING VIOLATIONS in which they call themselves "Judgement-Creditor" and me "JUDGEMENT-DEBTOR". (I love how they use GLOSSA all over the document they mailed me during their Administrative procedure (see attached). There was no trial or court hearing.

C) After receiving this letter I went to see DAISY M.ALVERIO (Attorney for the Judgement-Creditor) to tell her that I would like to submit a motion they mention about on a reverse side in a box [CPLR 5240...] - she and her assistant Ms. Hayes had no clue and offered me to go to the 100 Chirch Street (City Law department) which doesn't have public access. :)

D) I went to the Civil Court they mentioned in their document - Clirk had no clue what I was talking about as NO such case number did exist.

E) I call KEN BEN and was told they sold my car.

What kind of fraud are these Corporations running? Since I started to ask questions in 2016 I am still learning about which way to go after them. Any input would be appreciated.

page 1
page 2

Re: Car & Housing

Russian
2) Housing

The second issue came with housing. I rent same apartmetn (without written contract for 10 years now).But as a result of stolen by the NY-CITY-CORPORATION car, my ability to get to work was affected so my ability to pay rent suffered.

My landlord asked me to leave and file eviction case through an attorney.
One day I found summons stuck to my door by the tape.
I file Assumed Business Name, sent a copy to attorney together with response that I do not reside, receive payments or work for District of Columbia, therefore I do not give them jurisdiction. That I live in the republic without US.

When we came to the Civil Court, I refused to negotiate with landlord's attorney. He asked which Law School did I go to? And added that if we go to a trial it would be the end of me.

When names were called I refused to go behind the rails, saying that I have no business in their commercial zone. And we were sent to the trial room.

In the trial room when names were called I again refused to go behind the rails stating that I am in private and have no business in their commercial zone. So we were sent in the second trial room.

While sitting in the second trial room awaiting for case to be heard, someone from the court came and told us to go to the third trial room. Which when I entered was empty except Judge, Clerk and Bailiff.
Judge asked my name - I replied just with my first(given) name and set outside the rails. Attorney and my landlord went in.
I refused to go in, saying that I have nothing to do with their commercial zone.
Judge asked why did I came?
I said because I found summons on my door using unauthorized derivatives of my property (NAME). (Attorney put all kinds of spelling of NAME plus JOHN DOE/JANE DOE)
Judge asked me if I want to be a part of the case?
I said "No, you can do anything you like in your commercial zone" and remained seating.
Attorney and Landlord were standing inside.
Judge looked through the papers and said; "Counsel you have a problem. You served summons not during business hours. Case dismissed."
I stud up and left. I still live in the same apartment without paying rent for a year now. I am planing to pay my landlord as I consider him a good guy that gave me a gift of time for me to sort all these things out. What is going on in this realm.
Just wanted to share my experience with you all.

Re: Car & Housing

Jack Mehoff
that's a good story. Thanks for sharing.

On Wed, Dec 26, 2018 at 8:47 PM Russian [via UNDERGROUND CANTINA] <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/Car-Housing-tp4179p4180.html
To start a new topic under UNDERGROUND CANTINA, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from UNDERGROUND CANTINA, click here.

Re: Car & Housing

Russian
In Car Case.

Since my Driver License(DL) signed as "UCC 1-308 without prejudice" and they went through their judgement without hearing or trial, can I use my UCC signarute on DL as my willful & intentional intent notice to prove fraud?

Re: Car & Housing

Tony
Great victory on the rent, I am surprised the landlord has not started the eviction process again?

As far as the car, me thinks that is over.  You are now going back almost 3 years, that car is long gone.

When the car was removed, the DL had nothing to do with the "seizure".  If the DL was signed all rights reserved without prejudice, I seriously doubt in the "commercial system", the car would be flagged.

Besides, was the car ever paid for?  If so, how?  If the car was purchased within the US territory AND was located in same, did you really own it?  The car itself, as property in violation of the administrate code, is subject to asset forfeiture under their rules, for their benefit and profit.

My prayer is Donald soon, please.

Re: Car & Housing

Russian
This post was updated on .
Tony wrote
Great victory on the rent, I am surprised the landlord has not started the eviction process again?
- Not yet. I am interested myself how it is going to end up. Will keep you posted.

Tony wrote
was the car ever paid for?  If so, how?  If the car was purchased within the US territory AND was located in same, did you really own it?  The car itself, as property in violation of the administrate code, is subject to asset forfeiture under their rules, for their benefit and profit.
Car was a gift to me. And since it was registered under his?giver's NAME, I went to DMV and re-registered it under my name. He paid it in full prior giving it to me. If I knew what I know now I would of buy it from him for a silver dollar, remove registration so his name is no longer affected and not register it under my name.

It's not about car as much as it is about their fraudulent paperwork. Plus I never signed up for their administrative code. I didn't harmed anyone.

Anyway, I feel comfortable walking into a court cases on public or private (court chambers) side and if I can do it myself (scanning now from which side to approach it) or with help from this forum, I would initiate a case for the purpose of study and common knowledge.

Re: Car & Housing

Russian
1) I beg you, please don't attach a sheet of quotes to scroll through. It would of been enough to mention "Housing case"

2) I was looking at a vidio on your youtube channel  - Thank you for uploading.
Eddie is a bit messed up there. An attorney who said: "Your honor, I object to assembly of people, this is the private BAR business matter between the LADY and the Deutsche Bank"  - was not in private. The case was in the public side of the court (Admiralty/Maritime Jurisiction). The Grand Jury (25 people) moved this case in the private side of the court as Grand Jury is a people's (Article III) court (Common Law Jurisdiction).
Attorney's word "private" was referred to deal between 2 parties, not jurisdiction.

In order to affect Attorney's or a public officer's BOND and Oath of Office, you need to invoke case on the private (Article III Common Law) side of the court. (what Karl Lenz does).

All American Article III Common Law courts are empty, though you can invoke one in their court if you have Status and Standing.
Article III "Trial by Jury" is above "jury trial" (pay attention that these terms are different) Maritime (Public) courts according to Scalia. "US vs Williams. Scalia on Trial by Jury"
3.doc

Re: Car & Housing

Russian wrote
Car was a gift to me. And since it was registered under his?giver's NAME, I went to DMV and re-registered it under my name. He paid it in full prior giving it to me. If I knew what I know now I would of buy it from him for a silver dollar, remove registration so his name is no longer affected and not register it under my name.

It's not about car as much as it is about their fraudulent paperwork. Plus I never signed up for their administrative code. I didn't harmed anyone.

Anyway, I feel comfortable walking into a court cases on public or private (court chambers) side and if I can do it myself (scanning now from which side to approach it) or with help from this forum, I would initiate a case for the purpose of study and common knowledge.
My point was the car was NEVER paid for, because there was nothing to pay for it ONLY discharge the purchase without legal liability.  Furthermore, me thinks when someone OWNS something, it means to the exclusion of someone's ABILITY to confiscate ONE'S PROPERTY.  See?  Since you did not pay for the car and can only be a mere USER, as user, you must follow their rules otherwise you forfeit the BENEFIT of their kindness and they take away your USE privileges.  See?

Yes, it is ALL fraudulent paperwork because that is their system, FRAUD.  It is nothing personal, it is just business, THEIR business.  Harm is nothing to do with it, they do not operate under common law, they operate under law of merchant/UCC.

It is OK to be comfortable to go into court, but I would not entertain a claim.  I think Boris needs to have a conversation on this matter on next talkshoe.  When they go after a "defendant" it is different than if you go after them, remember first you must submit and consent, then you are now stuck.  You can not go in their court as a man because they can not see a man, you must go in speaking their language in order for them to grant relief in which a claim was stated.

This is just a thought.  You did well on the rent issue, it is a year now, it looks like you are OK until some statute of limitations comes up.

Re: Car & Housing

Russian
I am not planing to go to their public side as a man. I see 3 options:

1) Since i have separated myself from the NAME and have Attorney-in-fact agreement with the NAME, I can go into their commercial zone as an agent of the NAME. NAME is their citizen anyway.

2) I initiate the case but don't go behind the bars, demanding Article III court (private side/Chamber) to be open for me. That is where you can look at their Oaths of Office and Bonds.

3) Trial by Jury (no need for Grand Jury of 25) is always an option, but I don't have 12 people in New York yet.

Re: Car & Housing

Tony
Russian wrote
1) Since i have separated myself from the NAME and have Attorney-in-fact agreement with the NAME, I can go into their commercial zone as an agent of the NAME. NAME is their citizen anyway.
You have my interest, you have an "attorney in fact" agreement with the name, I would be curious to ask for a redacted version of this.

Off the top of my head, which is never a good place to be, I can see USER of the name, but how COULD one present oneself as attorney in fact?  One is just that USER, and one makes a claim to BE.

Re: Car & Housing

Russian
So I'v been enlightenend by Zadok

At 1:38:50  Zadok is saying something important...
I wish to ask my landlord to send me a bill (coupon) for $23K or so.
Then i wish to perfect my interest on that by allonging and make a financial statement on that account (account with landlord or account with US Treasury?)
On the reverse side of the coupon I would write " FIRST M. LAST pay to the order of The United States Treasury" and then attach this coupon to UCC-1" filing?

Help me here with details please, I want to do it and share the process.

Re: Car & Housing

given
These quests for the details are at the heart of the matter for all of us i feel. Life in the limited liability insurance game.  Is discharging debt with the 308 remedy in every "transaction" 1.possible 2.moral (Does no harm to our fellow man if there is a contract for services, intangible or tangible products/property?) Howard Freeman with some background: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UOKLjT-OHPM

Re: Car & Housing

given
As to the details of Paying back to "ceasar" and stop "trying to stand up for obligations that are not yours", here Eeon de scribes "new money order" process
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mmMB5b0iS44

Re: Car & Housing

Russian
This post was updated on .
Thank you.
He is saying he doesn't have any debt. If he has a Federal Reserve Note in his packet (I.O.U - promissory note)- he has debt.
Is he too lazy to check meaning of 'promissory'?
Each time you go to get some milk, you are selling your debt (notes) and getting a receipt (discharge).
It's a transaction: goods is not milk. Goods is a promissory note(debt) which is getting discharged.
2 hours for what could of been said in 15 min. I can't stand such a laud convoluted presentation.

Re: Car & Housing

Russian wrote
So I'v been enlightenend by Zadok

Help me here with details please, I want to do it and share the process.
I have started to listen to Zadok.  He and Boris are on the same page, in essence, just slightly different way of speaking.  The key, regardless of "how to do anything" is KNOWING WHO YOU ARE.  This is the KEY and after you KNOW IT, then you must DO IT and be it with authority.

Again, I have not finished listening to Zadok, but he does come across as a sincere and humble man who knows who he is.  incarnate living being, male.  He asked the cop, where does your authority come from?  A fiction.  Zadok's authority comes from the One who IS.

He has offered come good insights about perfecting one's interest.  It is NOT AFV but if I understood correctly, it is turning the coupon into a check.  Yes, this is something I heard prior, but with everything I read, then hear, it sometimes gets jumbled.  He too recommends the UCC1.  I wish I could see an example.  I tried this sometime ago, and nothing was done after recording.

I stud up and left. I still live in the same apartment without paying rent for a year now. I am planing to pay my landlord as I consider him a good guy that gave me a gift of time for me to sort all these things out. What is going on in this realm.
Just wanted to share my experience with you all.

Re: Car & Housing

Russian
franc wrote
Can this be done with a case without going to court due to the fact that one is hundreds of miles away from the court room?
I refused to go behind bars, but judge still was able to hear me.
Prior that I sent a reply to the landlord's attorney (glued pages together). And judge had that reply in front of him that day. The court didn't allow me to file same answer into the case prior hearing day. Perhaps it's just specifics of a housing court.

You have to clearly get that I filed assumed business name prior. I gave them the copy of certificate of filing.
This made LAST NAME principal, and FIRST NAME - agent. I said it to judge from where I was sitting and he heard it. So even from behind from my sitting position I had a standing.

This is a copy of chainsaw from UCC-1 thread that explains what I think had occurred. Except I didn't do "pay to the order of" because judge just dismissed the case.
chainsaw wrote
It is all about the law of agency. DOE is the principle and JOHN is the agent. Or you can turn it around and roll the dice.

Now for this statement: First in line, first in time.

If JOHN is first in line, then JOHN is claiming principle status (dead entity that cannot be heard), thus becomes bound to the dead entity which must be controlled.

Therefore, JOHN DOE is civilly dead and can do nothing.

The certificate to bear (BC) is the factual evidence (contract) of JOHN’S capacity to be a person OR be all persons. When JOHN decides to operate from the spirit whithin, JOHN is then person-able by settlling matters for the dead principle as DOE/JOHN and thus his capacity is converted to ability.

Under the law of agency, JOHN is the agent for (substitute) the principle, thus giving a voice that is heard (standing) everywhere. JOHN is not you. JOHN is a person (fiction) created for you (man). JOHN has rights and duties as agent to settle all things (your interest).

Every THING is under Law of Agency. As you (man) are not a thing, have knowledge to control the beast.

By the by, Zadok plainly states that one is not a railcar/boxcar (transmitting utility), neither can one convey any THING by act or deed. One can only perfect one’s interest and assign full faith and credit to and for the eminent domain.

Read any court case. The county’s/municipality’s interest in any case is in DOE/JOHN and sent to JOHN DOE. So JOHN DOE can (capacity) be the person or he can direct the person as agent (ability). One is a liar who holds liability, the other is just supposed to settle by perfection and giving the order “pay to the order of”.

Re: Car & Housing

Russian
Russian wrote
The Bill of Rights
Amendment IV

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue,...
EFFECT', noun [Latin effectus, from efficio; ex and facio, to make.]
8. In the plural, effects are goods; movables; personal estate.

 And this means that since they stole my car, I can use Notice of Liability Regarding Seizure of Effects.
That's going to be fun :)

Re: Car & Housing

Jack Mehoff
Just make sure to include statement of perjury 28 usc 1746 (within US) or it will not be considered evidence in the State (eg: FL ss. 92.525)

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/Car-Housing-tp4179p4745.html
To start a new topic under UNDERGROUND CANTINA, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from UNDERGROUND CANTINA, click here.

Re: Car & Housing

Russian
Jack Mehoff wrote
Just make sure to include statement of perjury 28 usc 1746 (within US) or
it will not be considered evidence in the State (eg: FL ss. 92.525)

- Thank you for advise :) Any other input would be appreciated.

So overnight I was able to work on first 7 draft pages. I will post final draft on MEGA.nz
One of my Respondents/Libellee is NYC Department of Finance commissioner. I was looking for his exact address and come across interesting document

https://docplayer.net/13835129-December-3-2015-jackues-jiha-ph-d-commisioner-new-yerk-city-department-of-finance-one-centre-street-new-york-ny-10007.html

Section 2601 of the Civil Practice Law and Rules requires that all moneys paid into the
New York City courts be forwarded to the City’s Department of Finance (Finance). These moneys
include bail postings made on behalf of defendants, payments made pursuant to court orders,
trust funds from estates controlled by Public Administrators (such estates have no known heirs
or no heirs able or willing to administer the estates), and other miscellaneous funds. Payments
made pursuant to court orders commonly involve landlord/tenant disputes and surplus moneys
from foreclosures. These funds are held by the City in a trust account. The funds do not belong
to the City
, and they are not reported in the New York City Financial Statements as Agency funds.

Finance’s Court Assets Unit is responsible for the moneys in its possession, including
maintaining accurate account balances and investing the funds. According to Finance’s records,
as of June 30, 2015, Finance had a total ledger balance of $280,282,161 in its computer system.
A small portion of this balance is held in a common trust account for daily transactions, including
refund checks; however, the majority these funds are invested by the City Comptroller in a
common investment pool.

12345