CREDITOR IN DEFAULT discussed in the Quebec Civil Code

CREDITOR IN DEFAULT discussed in the Quebec Civil Code

derek moran
...CREDITOR/DEFAULT is mentioned other times in and around that same section

http://legisquebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/showdoc/cs/CCQ-1991

Re: CREDITOR IN DEFAULT discussed in the Quebec Civil Code

alentejo angel
Just a miniscule point re. Section 3 of the QCC posted.

Having listened to the most recent Red Pill Sunday School by Clint>Richard-son https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6N0XYCbCn2g [7m 18s, 18m 45s] wherein he explains that, pursuant to the definition of terms, 'inalienable' rights can be sold voluntarily, as distinct from 'unalienable' ones, which cannot, as one was previously unaware of this distinction, thought I'd share for anyone in a similar position.

In truth, it's shared with some trepidation, as my last posting [re. Onlashuk] provoked a shitstorm which brought me to tears; while I'm a 'lightweight' forum member in terms of ability to post meaty stuff like others, I'm a 'featherweight' when it comes to seeing rocks thrown at others and tangible hurt being caused.
Here's hoping this little snippet will prove non-controversial.

Mia
Sempre em paz, honro e integridade.

A crença e a descrença têm dividida a humanidade em tantas seitas, cegando os
seus olhos à visão da unicidade de toda a vida.

Belief and disbelief have divided mankind into so many sects, blinding its eyes
to the vision of the oneness of all life.

Hazrat Inayat Khan

Proteja o endereço dos seus amigos, como estou protegendo o seu.
Ao enviar mensagens use sempre "Cc" (cópia oculta) ou "Bcc" (Blind carbon copy).
Antes de encaminhar um e-mail, apague todos os endereços.
Agindo sempre assim dificultaremos a disseminação de vírus, spams e banners

Sent from ProtonMail, encrypted email based in Switzerland.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

...CREDITOR/DEFAULT is mentioned other times in and around that same section

To start a new topic under UNDERGROUND CANTINA, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from UNDERGROUND CANTINA, click here.

A crença e a descrença têm dividida a humanidade em tantas seitas, cegando os seus olhos à visão da unicidade de toda a vida.

Belief and disbelief have divided mankind into so many sects, blinding its eyes to the vision of the oneness of all life.

Hazrat Inayat Khan

Re: CREDITOR IN DEFAULT discussed in the Quebec Civil Code

remember, the environment defines the Terms.

In these transactions where this code is used to govern those particular transactions, there are inalienable and unalienable rights and TERMS are defined, but does it means those SAME definitions traverse outside the realm of the transaction so governed?

Would this be true in everyday spoken tongue? Because according to standard dictionary, The unalienable rights that are mentioned in the Declaration of Independence could just as well have been inalienable, which means the same thing. Inalienable or unalienable refers to that which cannot be given away or taken away.

I think we have become so conditioned to get caught up in semantics, our ability to communicate has been compromised because now it seems people have to define each and every term, each and every time, each and every one of us speaks and it is just getting damn tedious.

This is what I call the "lawyer effect" from too many years of people talking SOLELY about the law, but not talking about the PHILOSOPHY behind the law as living souls; we are beginning to act, walk, and talk like lawyers, and as a result, appear to think that those terms DEFINE our world.

Re: CREDITOR IN DEFAULT discussed in the Quebec Civil Code

HisName
greetings,

"the letter of the law vs the spirit of the Law"

that "lawyer effect" you mention is sorta like the matrix, a legal fictional world (whirled/spellbound) made up of codes.

what is real? the man or the person? it has been written that god created one and is not respecter of the other...

to me "lost in the matrix" means exactly this.

the subject of language and grammar i have yet have complete revelation on. man it is difficult to get to the bottom of it.

romly steward really helped open my eyes with his work on the Justinian deception and sevan bowmar clued me into the ancient hieroglyphics and preistclass dual purpose language with demotic and.. something else i cant recall ATM.

then there is the whole "living word" vs written word deal that I havnt quite worked out yet but intuitively know there is something to this aswell.

anyway, just thought i would add this here for whatever reason.

oh.. check out this vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDzhrO5K02c

to me, it is about the "prison for your mind" mentioned in the matrix movie