CR(tm) "process"

1234567 ... 9

Re: CR(tm) "process"

Brandtamas
Sorry for a rewind.. When doing the CR(tm) on a CC bill, how should the coupon be stamped with postal stamps or does it matter where they go on it? Good call tonight by the way.

Re: CR(tm) "process"

liberated
I'm rewinding too. Confused about the stamps but think I comprehend correctly.
$1 stamp top right of the CR(tm) first notice, 3cent bottom right (will use three 1 cent since PO doesn't carry 3cent anymore) then signature through the three cent. No stamps on reverse side.  2 $1.00 stamps on proof of delivery with postal stamp cancelling them out.  On the order, front is the A4V language with $1.00 stamp upper right with signature through it, $1.oo bottom right with signature through it, 1 stamp bottom right on reverse. Not sure what is written on back side. Have read so many posts and can't seem to piece together the various posts to get this done this weekend. Any clarity is appreciated

Re: CR(tm) "process"

This part of the discussion has to stop, you all are wasting WAAY too much energy on this ... so here goes:

For the following DOCUMENTS and multiple pages = ONE document; And when it is stated "stamp it up," this is to what I am referring:

Any AFV/RFV
Any CR(tm) letter
FULL Turnabout Filing and ANY other Court Filing
The Bill of Exchange for Surety "process"
Any Certificate of Indebtedness
Any COPY of the Final CR(tm) "Contract" sent out
OF 90

3 cent on the bottom right of each DOCUMENT: front and back CANCEL THIS STAMP as shown within DIED for our Sins PDF and Turnabout Docs. (Transforms instrument into a NEGOTIABLE INSRUMENT)

1 international stamp or fox stamp (if you have one) on the FRONT top ight corner of each DOCUMENT ... LEAVE THIS STAMP ALONE (BONDS instrument for NEGOTIATION within the COMPETENT jurisdiction: pure equity)

for ANY Certificate of Mailing: 2 Butterfly Stamps (post master as witness to the mailing upon cancellation)

If it ain't on that list, it don't get a stamp, that simple. Now, before someone asks about "utility bill coupons" and shit like that, it works like ANY AFV/RFV because there is no difference between a Court Case and a Utility Bill Coupon.

And do not sit there and tell me you looked everywhere, while I may not have put one up of the AFV/RFV, I KNOW I gave an example that should have served as a guide and your critical thinking should have taken over, because I also know this has been discussed elsewhere.

Why are you making this so complicated?

Re: CR(tm) "process"

Rschallmo
Boris

I received a "Notice of non-acceptance for filing" today from land court. They said " plaintiff has filed this action pursuant to the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act seeking a judgement that you are not entitled to the benefits of the Act. Your submission does not include any claim that you are in the military service or otherwise entitled to the benefits of the Act. Only those defendants who are entitled to the benefits of the Act, or those acting on their behalf, are entitled to appear or be heard in a servicemember proceeding under the Act. Thus, your submission has not been accepted for filing and will not be docketed or presented to the court, and will not constitute an appearance by you in this case".

They sent this letter along with the $1.00 pmo back, cc'd the attorney ,but did not send the Cr(tm) letters back.

I am acting on behalf of the defendant as a third party of interest. Now, I afv/rfv this non-acceptance letter and send it. In the mean time, I have to get my PO Box set up from a friend .

Re: CR(tm) "process"

look at what they are telling you:

Plaintiff has filed this action pursuant to the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act seeking a judgement that you are not entitled to the benefits of the Act.

THAT IS ALL HE IS SEEKING ... people just do not read and immediately jump right into "wolf attack mode" when things fail to meet their expectations. Instead, learn to flow: every event has its ENVIRONMENT and all you need to do is find out how to ADAPT to that environment instead of trying to FORCE the environment to adapt to you; to FORCE the environment to adapt to you is the act of a VIRUS and "the BODY" (ie: the STATE or LORD) will send out the appropriate response (ie: anti-bodies: LORD of Hosts) to combat the virus (ie: belligerent: heretic).

My advice: do the CR(tm) against the attorney and FINISH the damn process. Stop worrying about the land court bullshit. Then finish the "surety process" and the wrap it all up in the Verification of Complaint and ship it on off to the Supreme Court, then let go, let God.

Re: CR(tm) "process"

It appears a presumption on their part that you were seeking a benefit under some Act. Seems the CR(tm) should have been sent to the originator/claimant and not the court. The CR(tm) process then becoming a part of the turnabout package.

While it may be to some that the return of the PMO is refusal of tender thus discharge of claim, there is nothing that compels anyone to accept "new" terms to a previous contract. That said question to the Land court....Do you have a claim against me, if so , how so? If not, then who is bringing the claim as I do not understand the proceeding?  Still think the CR(tm) goes to the claimant not the court although a CR(rm) could go to the claimant on the original contract and CR(tm) to a court if the court has issued and order that you can then A4V, sent to the judge, so you have an attorney in play (the judge) that can be spanked by the Supreme Court.

Since the Supreme Court is a future step your communications, from what you have been posting, don't appear to be directed at any attorney bringing the claim to get settled.

Re: CR(tm) "process"

Rschallmo
They have to go thru this process in order to foreclose. Once they get the judgement , they can do whatever they want.  It's a non-judicial state .  I'm not worried about it, it is what it is. I know that they don't have proof of claim and jurisdiction.

 I did send the attorney the CR letter 10 days ago.  I gave them 30 days to answer, in the meantime I'm getting the second letter ready to send out. I will do the surety process and have the verification of complaint completed to send when the time comes to complete the process.

Re: CR(tm) "process"

Rschallmo
Liberated

 I did send it to the attorney and the mortgage holder, I sent the court a courtesy copy with a one dollar postal money order to put into the escrow which they sent back.
 I found out from Land court that this doesn't go to the judge, the assistant clerk magistrate is the one who handles this. I sent him a letter the other day, which he got Friday, on civilian due process.

 I appreciate the input from Boris and all you guys.  I'm willing to help out the next guy after I'm completed.

Re: CR(tm) "process"

Jo King
I"m curious why the CR(tm) is mailed registered mail,  Is it to keep it as a private communication and out of commerce?

Florida Statues says this:  at FS1.001(11)  "Registered mail includes Certified Mail RRR"

I mean, that's like sayin all Ford trucks includes Buick Skylark.

In the real world we all know the differences but:

As far as the State of Florida is concern its all the same.  They pay no attention to the delivery method.

I'm sure the implications are most important.

Re: CR(tm) "process"

Rschallmo
Boris or others,

I'm getting ready to send out my second letter for the CR(TM). Do I send it out 30 days after I mailed it or 30 days after they receive it?  I mailed the December 1 and they sign for a December 12 .

 I'm going to send them copies, I keep the original and send Annex A ( copy of initial CR ) along with it.

Re: CR(tm) "process"

30 days upon receipt

Just send the second letter. You can include a copy of the previous letter if you wish, but all that is necessary is the second letter.

Re: CR(tm) "process"

Rschallmo
Ok thank you

Re: CR(tm) "process"

Brandtamas
Didn't realize the international stamps were so succulent

Re: CR(tm) "process"

Moonshadow
Those stamps are forever stamps so they will not work for consideration unfortunately. You have to ask for the butterfly stamps or when I asked for a fox stamp they looked at me oddly so I had to explain it was a $1 stamp, which they did have. The USPS staff don’t make it easy on us lol.

Re: CR(tm) "process"

franc
The butterfly stamps are for the Certification of Mailing, not to be affixed to the AFV documents. The fox stamps are not available in some areas, nor are they available at USPS.com, but that should not matter. It is the value ($1) that should matter, not the design.

Re: CR(tm) "process"

Medronihofree
This possibly sounds very dum, but does this new simplified Cr (tm) method replace the AFV/RFV posted a while back (as now the claimant becomes Trustee) so you don't need to send the documents to the treasury, just the tax collector after stage 3?

Re: CR(tm) "process"

franc
You are incorrect. I suggest that you read all the material in the "CR(tm) Discussions" area of this forum. That should answer most of your questions.

Re: CR(tm) "process"

AFV/RFV is part of the CR(tm) "process" ... it is the instrument one tenders (ie: Deferred Income Tax Asset) for accord and satisfaction of the original contract.

Re: CR(tm) "process"

Medronihofree
Looks like I have made a mistake as I have only have conditional accepted upon proof of claim before and never accepted for honour and value...

I sent cr as it is very similar to the first a4v correspondence, my bad, so it kind of worrys me a little as I've put FML trust and also FL in all cap's when the initial present was FL initial (and not full name (as I back in 2014 did the common law copyright thingy and used FL initial and not FML initial and they are climbing on that....probably for a copyright fall lined up)).

Having read through the surety section which I skipped through ages ago and now I see I've kinda jumped the gun, and I was going to send the treasury letters Monday but I guess I should not do that now and wait for a reaction and start again.

Thanks for replying, I should have waited. It's a lot to take in and I'd agree with Franc to read everything even as this section expands daily, I would say read it over and over again until it's fixed in your mind the principle how this works and like somedude has said in his talkshoes, these people will adapt so it is best to get the mechanics of what you are doing or you may give them time to adapt to what's coming.

Re: CR(tm) "process"

Jo King
Problem:

A few of us were talking about towards the end of the CR(tm) process one might end up with the money order “Hot Potato”  even though it was shuffled back and to several times.  What should one do?

Solution:

A  Take it back to the USPS and turn it in as lost property and fill out whatever forms.

B  Turn it in to the US Treasury as lost and found/abandon property using the proper forms.

C  Do nothing or throw it in the trash can.

D  Put it under your pillow at night for exactly 7 days, for good luck.

E  Keep sending it back until they give up and keep it.

        AWE, we’re tired and weary,  maybe we should just stop thinking??
Take the road less traveled
1234567 ... 9