CR(tm) "process"

Re: CR(tm) "process"

Yes, "the acceptance language goes on the front of the first page of the collection attempt and the endorsement language goes on the (reverse side of) last page of said collection attempt."

The stamps go on the AFV/RFV as well for you are basically turning that Doc into a "Foreign Bonded Bill of Exchange" via the Stamps (SSN no dashes = "withdrawal bond Number") and this is what Binds the Exchange via De-Facto Surety for negotiation so one can acquire the Interest for Delivery to the Treasury.

So, the FIRST CR(tm) letter and AFV/RFV is sent to the "tax collector" of which is the one servicing the Debt Obligation. The AFV/RFV should be used by this PERSON as a "deferred income tax asset"  due to the nature of the ONGOING duties of the Usufructuary of which are: 1. To take good care of the things subject to the usufruct. 2. To pay all taxes, and claims which arise while the thing is in his possession, as a ground-rent and 3. To keep the thing in repair at his own expense.

In accounting, Prepaid Income Tax is defined as an asset listed on the balance sheet that represents taxes that have been already paid despite not yet having been incurred. It is also called a deferred income tax asset.

Prepaid Income Tax Explanation. Prepaid income tax is a form of prepaid expense. The most common reason why prepayment on income taxes occurs is due to over-estimation of tax deposits. ... Either it results in a tax refund or the credit written off towards the tax liability of the next period.

The difference between prepaid income tax and a deferred tax asset is that prepaid income tax occurs within one year. Conversely, a deferred income tax asset can occur for a period of longer than one year.

Thus the Second CR(tm) letter is a result of the REPUDIATION of the Hague Article 43 "Agreement" that ESTABLISHES the peace and operates pursuant to Hague Article 55; thus a Declaration of War or Dishonor, and since the one making the claim has failed to provide proof of a RIGHT to compel performance NOR shown where the consideration tender (AFV/RFV) is insufficient, then that one brings a FALSE CLAIM under the False Claims Act on March 2, 1863, 12 Stat. 696, for "knowingly presents, or causes to be presented, a false or fraudulent claim for payment or approval" thus is now indebted to the United States (ie: Lord of Hosts) "in the amount not less than $5,000 and not more than $10,000, as adjusted by the Federal Civil Penalties Inflation Adjustment Act of 1990 (28 U.S.C. 2461 note; Public Law 104–410), plus 3 times the amount of damages which the Government sustains because of the act."

The Final CR(tm) is the "restoration of the peace" thru Surety Substitution. This is where one shed the De-Facto Surety thru a Bill of Exchange underwritten by the Debt Obligation arising thru the False Claim instead of the "SSN-no-dashes withdraw Bond" (ie: no-dash-ssn above the stamp) rendering the one(s) bringing the False Claim as surety for the settlement of the claim and since "none can profit from their own wrong," that one is now personally liable for the damages as usufructuary of the Treasury as a BELLIGERENT-WAR-REBEL and thus "indebted to" the Lord of Hosts for the SIN of "bearing false witness."

Re: CR(tm) "process"

franc
Ohhh! Thank you for those further details. Also, when you say "AFV/RFV is sent to the tax collector", it is not to be sent back to the sender, rather it is to be sent to their general counsel (if tax collector is government) or to their process agent (if tax collector is a corporation), correct?

Re: CR(tm) "process"

every EIN is a "tax collector" for "usury" (ie: tax on living in sin) and one "gave at the door" when one was "birthed" as the "hospitality center" via the "forced pledge" and with these acts and actions you are merely RATIFYING the action for defense and protection of the Nation because that is the BENEFCIAL PURPOSE for which the "Fiction" was created and for everything EXCEPT that purpose can be defeated for "equity sees that as done what ought to be done" and resistance is futile, thus one becomes the asset in commerce by being the liability in capitalism

AFV/RFV = "deferred income tax asset" which results in a tax refund or the credit written off towards the tax liability of the next period for the Receiver and I am left to wonder, is this the fabled "exemption" everyone keeps talking about but never truly explained?

More simply, when the company pays income taxes before recognizing the need to pay those income taxes the amount paid is recorded as an asset on the balance sheet because it represents a future benefit to the company. The asset account is called prepaid taxes. When the company recognizes the need to pay income taxes before those income taxes are actually paid the amount is recorded as a liability on the balance sheet because it represents a future obligation of the company. The liability account is called deferred income tax.

Re: CR(tm) "process"

franc
I am sorry, but that does not seem to answer my question regarding who to send the CR(tm) documents to.

Re: CR(tm) "process"

Rschallmo
Franc

You send it to the one who initiated the claim. Whoever sent you the presentment and anybody else who has their hand in this.

Re: CR(tm) "process"

who is making the claim?

How hard is that?

Re: CR(tm) "process"

franc
boris, the reason I ask is because I want to ensure that I heard you correctly in the November 2nd Talkshoe, around the 1:04:00 mark. In this recording it appears that you stated that in the case of government, the CR(tm) documents should be sent to the general counsel and in the case of corporations, the CR(tm) documents should be sent to the registered agent of said corporation. From what you just posted above, it appears that I misunderstood the recording and, rather, the CR(tm) documents should be sent directly to whoever is demanding performance. Is this correct?

Re: CR(tm) "process"

Send to initiating attorney and the reg agent.

Re: CR(tm) "process"

franc
Ok.Thanks! Since we are to send CR(tm) documents to two recipients, do we send two sets of original CR(tm) documents with two money orders? Or do we send original documents with money order to one recipient and copies of everything to the other recipient? If so, who gets the originals and who gets the copies?

Re: CR(tm) "process"

the attorney making the claim is also a "custodian of public monies," thus when you tender the consideration, it actually creates the trust upon receipt for the attorney is a "public official" thus a "trustee of the public trust" pursuant to 63 Am Jur 241 (2011) as a conservator of the peace.

Re: CR(tm) "process"

franc
Thanks boris. What about my question above?

Re: CR(tm) "process"

the question is answered ... the attorney making the claim is the custodian of the funds.

Re: CR(tm) "process"

franc
OK. I my case there is no attorney involved. I received a bill from a representative of a state tax agency. Regardless, the representative is also a custodian of public monies/public official. Therefore, I will send the original First CR(tm) letter, AFV/RFV and money order to said representative AND send copies of everything to the tax agency's general counsel. Please let me know if I am incorrect.

Re: CR(tm) "process"

send to the GENERAL COUNSEL of the agency.

ALWAYS send to the attorney because that is guy who is going to initiate the claim/case

And when these guys are in doubt, they ALWAYS run to the attorney.

The attorneys/lawyers hold the keys but do not enter: "Woe unto ye lawyers."

When in doubt, let the words of our Father be your guide.

Re: CR(tm) "process"

franc
OK. Thanks, boris. I will send the original First CR(tm) letter, AFV/RFV and money order to the chief counsel AND send copies of everything to the tax agency's representative that initiated the matter. Thanks for your patience.

Re: CR(tm) "process"

I am adding this to the discussion in hopes that it helps others reading this. I was under the impression that having a registered mail # + Certificate of Mailing in the CR(tm) documents meant that they should be sent via registered mail with certificate of Mailing. When I went to mail my CR(tm) document, the postal clerk said that certificates of mailing cannot be used with registered mail. I guess we use one service or the other, not both.

Re: CR(tm) "process"

BULLSHIT

We do this all the time. You re presenting a document for cancellation of stamps, by their own operating guidelines, they must do it. Someone already posted in regards.

When we do get those cancelled, the Postmaster sits there and watches us put everything into the envelope; although lately, she has been training others to do the same so she doesn't have to come out each time.

Re: CR(tm) "process"

Franc, when you sent the CR(tm) did you send from FML Trust as demonstrated in the example in the first post of this subject or did you send from FML?

Re: CR(tm) "process"

Well shoot! I will bring this to the attention of the USPS so that it does no happen again. boris, I am wondering why the Postmaster watches you stuff the envelope as that is not part of the Certificate of Mailing service. The purpose of the Certificate of Mailing is to provide evidence of when, form where, from whom and to whom a piece of mail was sent. The Certificate of Mailing with the postmarked stamps is to be kept by the sender as proof. Why would we include it in the envelope? by doing this we would forgo proof of mailing. Perhaps I am missing something?

liberated, I sent the CR(tm) documents from FML, c/o FML Trust, PO Box, City, State Zip

Re: CR(tm) "process"

exactly

you bring a copy of the certificate and put original stamps ... this is why they must do it. It conforms to their own regulations.