CR(tm) "process"

12345 ... 8

Re: CR(tm) "process"

franc
Ok, so, ssn with no dashes above stamp and ssn with one dash in acceptance language is proper? Does it matter?

Re: CR(tm) "process"

the one dash is the EIN number format, which denotes the transaction as being "a public finance transaction" (ie: for security of the nation) as opposed to a "private bar matter" (ie: debt enforcement/collection) ... which, btw, I suspect is the WHY the Minnesota dba thingy gets the reaction it does at times

the ssn-no-dashes above the stamp shows the "underwriting account" (ie: Taxpayer/Person transferring the interest) to account for the accommodation (ie: acquittance discharge from further obligation for all purposes of the matter) when the instrument is executed and negotiated (ie: delivered).

Re: CR(tm) "process"

Rschallmo
Boris

I sent off my CR(tm) to Wilmington savings and the attorney Friday. I dont know if it matters but I sent the originals to them because in order to have the stamps cancelled, I couldn't  take it to make copies somewhere else. They don't let you take it if they cancel it ?

When I printed it it came in 2 pages, now I thinking it should have been just 1 page, CR and certificate of mailing on same page with .03 stamps on front and back. I put the .03 stamps on certificate of mailing front and back and the CR(tm) only has the $1.00 international stamp , did I make a mistake ?

I'm going to put this into the case, is there any other way I can make corrections if needed ? Should I put the stamps on the the copies I put into the case or does it matter ? I'm thinking put .03 stamps on CR (TM) front and back.

Re: CR(tm) "process"

Yousawhat
This post was updated on .
Make two originals, sign both, put the stamps on the one that you are keeping.  Have the postal clerk cancel the two 70 cents butterfly stamps and keep that one.  Send the one without stamps to the parties. If you want it on one page, reduce the font size.

My memory my be faulty, but I recall you saying you’re in New York?  Here’s an article about cognovit notes (confession of judgment) as it applies in New York.  Might buy you some time.

https://www.troutman.com/files/uploads/documents/rinehart-mar-apr12.pdf

Re: CR(tm) "process"

Which means, you can put into the CR(tm) that the plaintiff's refusal to answer or provide proof of claim shall be considered "judgment by confession" and that you are given right to sign on behalf of the plaintiff by way of accommodation for all legal proceedings/procedures with respect to this matter to facilitate settlement.

Do you all remember Treas. Reg. § 1.674(b) mentioned in the Articles: Operation of a Claim in a Nutshell AND Stopping the Insanity?

26 CFR 1.674(b)-1 - Excepted powers exercisable by any person.

(a) Paragraph (b) (1) through (8) of this section sets forth a number of powers which may be exercisable by any person without causing the grantor to be treated as an owner of a trust under section 674(a).Further, with the exception of powers described in paragraph (b)(1) of this section, it is immaterial whether these powers are held in the capacity of trustee. It makes no difference under section 674(b) that the person holding the power is the grantor, or a related or subordinate party (with the qualifications noted in paragraph (b) (1) and (3) of this section).

Once the CR(tm) "process" is completed and you have your "judgment by confession," you also now have ACCOMMODATION rights to sign on behalf of the plaintiff in the matter to administrate the resulting trust according to how you constructed the CR(tm) without being treated as the "owner" in order the beneficiaries (ie: nakd owner and usufructuary) receive their "benefits":

IE: You, thru the NAME, receive "acquittanace and discharge from further obligation" and the United States Treasury would receive the WORKS: in this case, all the USUFRUCTUARY DUTIES the plaintiff is holding from the exercise of the right of usufruct because failure to provide proof of claim = acceptance of duty as usufructuary: the claim itself is the exercise of the right to profit off property and the failure to provide proof of claim demonstrates that one is not entitled to receive and usufructuary interest is created upon the mere EXERCISE of the right to profit off that property and by the mere "pernancy of the usufruct" (ie: taking or receiving), a VALID international contract and duty is created (ie: Article 43 and 55 of the Hague).

Therefore, the Plaintiff (ie: one initially bringing claim), without proof of claim, now has a DEBT OBLIGATION to the United States to:

1. To make an inventory of the things subject to the usufruct, in the presence of those having an interest in them. (ie: now plaintiff and/or counsel thereof MUST answer to the Court and/or Treasury with the claim: TIS THEIR DUTY NOW else they be in breach of contract and admitted to piracy)

2. To give security for their restitution; when the usufruct shall be at an end.

3. To take good care of the things subject to the usufruct.

4. To pay all taxes, and claims which arise while the thing is in his possession, as a ground-rent.

5. To keep the thing in repair at his own expense.

And seeing as how all these guys have oaths of office and/or "acts as an agent of a foreign principal required to register under the Foreign Agents Registration Act of 1938 or a lobbyist required to register under the Lobbying Disclosure Act of 1995 in connection with the representation of a foreign entity" (see fara.gov) and/or act AS IF they have the cloak of authority of the State, then this Public Debt Obligation can not be denied pursuant to the 14th Amendment and if these guys seek to deny this obligation, they engage in insurrection and rebellion against the United States and thus lose their immunities and protections.

Re: CR(tm) "process"

Rschallmo
Yousawhat

Thanks for the input. I'm from Massachusetts .

Are you suggesting I do them over ? I had the postal clerk cancel the 2 butterfly stamps, the only thing is I put them on the certificate of mailing which is on a separate page with the .03 stamps front and back. Not sure if the .03 stamps should have been on the CR(tm) page.

Bob

Re: CR(tm) "process"

Rschallmo
Boris

Should I do it over or leave it alone? I could add what you wrote above into the CR(tm).

If it's fine then I will send copies to Land Court and put in a $1.00 pmo into the case.

Bob

Re: CR(tm) "process"

you are too worried about the "fluff" (ie: the stamps and shit like that) and, if you wish, you can add in that "the plaintiff's refusal to answer or provide proof of claim shall be considered "judgment by confession" and that you are given right to sign on behalf of the plaintiff by way of accommodation for all legal proceedings/procedures with respect to this matter to facilitate settlement.", but I am not going to tell you to do as such because all I am doing is giving you some words to start with, in the hope and faith you can start creating your own.

Get the CR(tm) "process" done 1st.
Then, deal with the Land Court AFTER you get the FIRST part done.

Can't do step 2 until step 1 is done.

You got to put one foot in front of the other foot, then put one foot down, down, down ....

Re: CR(tm) "process"

Rschallmo
I want to make sure I got it right. Lol  if you think it's fine, then I'll send a courtesy copy to Land Court and get ready for the Conditional/follow-up letter.

Re: CR(tm) "process"

it is "right" when you believe it "right, not when I say it is.

Re: CR(tm) "process"

Rschallmo
Boris

I called The secretary of state in Delaware and you are right, the registered agents are themselves. So,  I should be ok as far as sending the CR(tm) to Wilmington savings and getting it to the Registered Agent because it's the same name same address.

Re: CR(tm) "process"

Brandtamas
I'm doing the a4v process now on a credit card. The amount owed is different then the amount on the bill that was sent in the mail. Can I put the amount owed and cross out the amount shown on the bill or request another statement?

Re: CR(tm) "process"

always use their testimony.

Re: CR(tm) "process"

liberated
I'm waiting to receive a certified copy of a court order issued i  2007 from U.S. District Court. The order is 6 pages, at least that is what the clerk advised as document 162 in their files. Since the devil is in the details, when I accept and stamp up and endorse, etc do I do so on each of the 6 pages so there is no misunderstanding and the entire order is accepted and returned? Will send to the general counsel of Dept of Justice since they are the ones doing collection on restitution. One would think getting farmed off for a while would be enough as a "punishment". Must have been seen as a naughty belligerent.

Re: CR(tm) "process"

just on front and back side of back page ... that should do it

and maybe it would help if you think about it this way: "they" exercised the benefit of a contract and now owe the consideration of proof of claim along with all the supporting facts and law relied upon else "they" are now in default and must return principle and profit because that is the penalty for violating the usufruct for the profit use is NOT permanent, the profits also return once the usufruct has run its course; why do you think "they" keep the State of Emergency in operation?

It keeps all the "wartime debt" afloat to secure "their wealth" (ie: profit) using the usufruct of the people of the Republic as the surety; which also gives those same beneficiaries of the Republic subrogation rights over the US Inc of whom is usufructuary ... once peace is established, that debt is nullified because "interest returns to principle" and one's interest is peace; thus "their wealth" (ie: profit) is also nullified.

Re: CR(tm) "process"

Rschallmo
Boris

I call the land court today to find out if they received my letter. They said " if I'm not in the military they don't have to look at that letter ".  He told me I would have to file a separate case in Superior Court .  Is this where I should go to the verified complaint into the case in Superior Court or should I just go to the Massachusetts Supreme Court? Also, should I send in the letter that you put out for the Supreme Court?

And if this is the case with Land Court is it possible that the attorney in Wilmington savings doesn't have to answer either? I told Land court that I'm not denying the debt and that there was a jurisdiction issue and he said it didn't matter you have to take it to Superior Court.

Re: CR(tm) "process"

liberated
Not sure what was in your letter but interesting they acknowledge military issues. Appears the land court is administrative and they are suggesting to you where to go to get equity or they are  not wanting to touch with a 10 foot pole although the issue is with plaintiff and you and if it is settled (CR process) then the court is just being informed, no issue exists so dismiss. The Supreme Court is the suggestion on the forum instead of Superior Court for the reasons already pointed out. It is where enforcement of the attorneys exist.

Re: CR(tm) "process"

I thought this was a mortgage issue and I do not expect any of these local courts to either understand or acknowledge the "military stuff"; does not change its validity. I know for a FACT these courts are military and operate under those guidelines; The Letter to the Federal PD I shared with you all proved that.

Are you one of them guys who think they need to contact everybody under the sun when some issue arises?

And why do you care what the response is when minus a proof of claim, it is non-response? But why are you involving the Land Court when the ONLY one that should receive the CR(tm) "process" is the one of whom brought the claim for collection?

The court does not receive anything regarding the CR(tm) UNTIL the verification of complaint and that is only as Annex B.

Re: CR(tm) "process"

Rschallmo
Let me clarify some things. In Massachusetts it's a non-judicial state. So they have to put an order notice for the servicemembers act so the attorney can move forward it's just a procedure in Massachusetts before you foreclose. I only sent the Land court a courtesy copy and I called him up to see if they got the CR letter, that's the only reason why. I also sent the one dollar postal money order in to have them put that into the case for the escrow. It'll be interesting to see what they do, whether they send everything back or not.

I'm not worried about it, and I know the balls in their court now whether they move forward  or not. I'm talking about the attorney and Wilmington savings, which are the ones who got the CR letter. I know they have to prove their claim and they have no jurisdiction for what they're doing.

In the meantime, I've been going thru the turnabout discussions and the audio , it is very informative. I will have the verified complaint and everything that goes along with it ready for Monday.

I do have some questions on the highlighted areas in the letter and I will ask later. I will go through the material again in the audios today

Re: CR(tm) "process"

boris, just to clarify when you wrote: "just on front and back side of back page ... that should do it ", you mean that the acceptance language goes on the front of the first page of the collection attempt and the endorsement language goes on the last page of said collection attempt. No stamps go anywhere on said collection attempt. Stamps are affixed only on our CR(tm) documents. Correct?
12345 ... 8