CR(tm) "process"

1234 ... 8

CR(tm) "process"

Remember: these are ONLY suggestions, modify these to your own situational needs.

Below are EXAMPLES for an entire CR(tm) "process" (3 steps)

1. Initial CR(tm)
2. Conditional/Follow-up CR(tm)
3. Final CR(tm)

what the CR(tm) "process" teaches one is HOW to walk with the Christ consciousness.

Essentially, one is VOIDING the ORIGINAL contract/debt collection in INFANCY and THEN accepting any remaining debt thru an ACT of GOOD FAITH with CLEAN HANDS which is NOW the contract in play and establishes the TRUST: ALL Contracts operate thru Trust.

The Conditional acceptance OPERATES this Trusted Contract and establishes the penalties AGAINST the Trustee (BAR Attorney under Military Authority: see FM 27-5 and FM 27-10) and the CORPORATION vessel utilized by such (ref: 15 USC ยงยง 1 and 2).

The act of the collection attempt against the original purported debt obligation SEALS the Trust because the action of the collection would be a trespass resulting in an exercise to claim profit from property that does not belong to one; pernancy of the usufruct.

You see, in 1953, the Department of Justice established a 100 mile border zone for Customs and Border Control surrounding the nation where the Constitution no longer applies, thus ONLY Martial Law exists in this zone (ie: Lieber Code, FM 27-10 and 27-5, Hague, Geneva, etc...), so you all had BETTER learn how it operates and this is where the civilian due process roots and foundations occur. Read archive article regarding civilians for introduction information, get copies of FM 27-5 and 27-10 for further information.

This is also where the "Is there a Breach of Peace?" approach comes into play.

For example: within FM 27-10 there is passage that basically reads that the occupying army is 100% responsible for all medial coast associated for anyone Interned. Well, since the occupying army has SUSPENDED the constitution, the people are thusly Interned within a Military Zone under Martial Law, thus the Occupying Army gets the bills resulting from HEALTH CARE (i.e.: restoration of public order and safety). The BC is the evidence of such, thus there is NO need for Obama-care for anyone with a Birth Certificate has "medical insurance" ... IE: Obama care is basically a huge subsidy and incentive package underwriting the profits of the medical and pharmaceutical industries (Read: inflate stock values for the insiders) by those who enrolled within it: just another insurance scam.

You can thank RB @ Mountain Mission for verifying this for we had known about the BC regarding a couple of people who went in for triple-bypass surgeries and they were treated like Kings; thus the second witness.

So, it would be nice if you all would donate to Mountain Mission, 704 C 13th Street East, Whitefish Montana 59937-9998 ... You have heard RB on some audio. He is responsible for helping me comprehend the military side of these matters. He is good people and deserves as such.

Now, if you all are STILL interested in the Postal information regarding the address change, please DONATE thru PayPal.com to vandenboschthomas25@protonmail.com ... he is also good people and deserves as such. Just beware the pitfalls as I have described above.

I do request and recommend that you donate to these peoples BEFORE you contact them and ask any questions. It is only RIGHT that you do for they gave all to help you all, so it is only fair that all give some.

KEEP THIS IN MIND: Liability is a relative term for one does serve a master, just not two.

Therefore, one does have a liability to one's master; which master is the question.

And while it is correct that the State is the "owner" ... the source of the property interest the State "owns" is the image of God Almighty so created for whatever God Almighty created IS the SOURCE of all Title and Value, thus God Almighty is ALWAYS the ultimate subrogator; one will ALWAYS have a liability unto God Almighty to observe, fulfill and obey His covenants and laws.

God Almighty ENSURED His images received LIFE and INSURED His images also receive EVERLASTING-LIFE free from Sin in service to His Kingdom; Thus God Almighty is the ONLY one with CLAIM over His images; The State (LORD) has CLAIM over ITS images; HOWEVER, the operation of His image and ITS image is EXACTLY the same in heaven as on earth.

Therefore, one ALWAYS has a liability to observe and obey the Laws and Covenants of God Almighty, lest one receive a visit from the LORD of Hosts (ACCUSOR) for the failure; LORD God bestows the blessing of His covenants to the righteous; the LORD of Hosts and LORD God TOGETHER make up the State of which is the Romans 13 ordained authority and people turned their backs on LORD God, thus LORD of Hosts is what the people received for that is all there was left and the LORD of Hosts did its DUTY unto God Almighty by showing His images a world without knowledge or love of God Almighty for LORD of Hosts really has NO duty unto any image of God other than lead those images BACK to LORD God and visit the Wrath of God Almighty unto the same for violations against the covenants and laws of our Father.

There really is no way to NOT "get it right," but people seem to fail to comprehend, those accounts and shit people seek to "pay bills" and "settle accounts" are for God's Servants; for use to build and expand His Kingdom here on Earth, thus one must FIRST seek the Kingdom of Heaven from within and receive the blessings of our Heavenly Father; the GRANT of the Heavenly Estate, BEFORE one can ever HOPE to claim one's Earthly estate for the Earthly estate was created to RECEIVE one's Heavenly estate.

Every time one runs into an obstacle; each time there is a door shut, a wall erected; that is the ACCUSOR making accusation that one is NOT worthy of God's Kingdom nor receive His blessings. Therefore, one need to REMOVE the impediment by conversing with our Father within His Throne Room/Courts of Heaven for this is where the scrolls of the Accusor reside and understand WHY the ACCUSOR has the authority to DENY one's inheritance as co-heir with Christ and then CLEAR the accusation for once one accepts Christ in one's heart, his SPIRIT flows thru one: His blood now one's Blood; one's Blood now His Blood, and His blood washes away ALL sins.

Remember this when the ACCUSOR shows up.

This has very little to do with the paperwork and everything to do with one's faith and connection with thine Father who art in Heaven for Boris does not make ANY decision if one is to receive one's Heavenly estate and thus free one's Earthly estate from bondage; that decision belongs to our Father who art in Heaven for ONLY He knows one's appointed time.

Re: apologies and more information on the CR(tm) "process" from Skype

SomeDude: The way I see it, using the 2 dollar over-payment as surety removes them from bankruptcy, thus cutting the purse strings which hurts these guys more than anything else.

AND it would be best to use the verification of complaint for entering the CR(tm) in to the matter for that rebuts ALL the presumptions AND establishes your CLAIM to the republican form of government and now they can't hit you with that fucking "pro se" tag

QUESTION: ok...what if one is not doing it on a court case yet.  would you still use the Verification of Complaint or wait till a court case comes up on that issue?

SomeDude: I would wait for the court case because after you send in the third notice, no further payments will be made. Now, the debt collector will "declare an emergency" and seek Court ... your introduction of the CR(tm) thru the Verification kicks in the attorney's FIRST duty to protect the court and the public AND the CR(tm) shows there is no further threat to the public because the 2 dollar over-payment PULLED the "debt collector" out of bankruptcy thus ceasing the emergency.

I did not come to destroy the law, but fulfill it.

and to fulfill Martial Law is to acheive peace because that is the purpose of "martial law" and "war"

FM 27-10 Section 2(c): the purpose of the Law of War ... to facilitate the restoration of peace

that is why I just use a simple CR(tm) because I am not out to "get them" but to go to peace as an ambassador for and co-heir with Christ and since bankruptcy is a "State of emergency," then to remove the impediment to peace one would remove the facilitator of the emergency ... the bankruptcy.

Now, the attorney or "debt collector" has no more debt to collect for once peace is established, all debts incurred during war time cease to exist.

that is the purpose and intent behind that 3rd and final CR(tm) letter; that is where the peace is established and if any do an act against peace, that is an international crime and the CR(tm) defines the punishments in the 2nd CR(tm) letter for the 1st CR(tm) letter absolves the debt being collected via the AFV/RFV novation.

Re: apologies and more information on the CR(tm) "process" from Skype

liberated
What I am comprehending or concluding the request or conditional acceptance for "proof of claim" is not asking for evidence/facts/proof that a contract exists or some incident took place but "proof of claim" meaning where is the breach of peace? The acceptance being, we are not questioning the debt (non belligerent) and we merely are the pass through without interference so they can do what they do. The acceptance is the evidence of peace.  Is this correct?

I kept thinking when one does acceptance with proof of claim the respondent can come back with perhaps all kinds of proof or evidence of a contract/statute/whatever so what good is any amount other then it is a novation. Then I got silent and stopped thinking and what showed up....If I've accepted, for value or with a postal money order, where now is the peace being interrupted? I would be merely a part of the circuit that assists to discharge by grounding (man on the land) the charge back to peace.  It's all about peace   John Lennon knew something

Re: apologies and more information on the CR(tm) "process" from Skype

The acceptance/return DISCHARGES one's duty.
The presentment of the MO along with accepting any outstanding debt, creates the PEACE accord.

If these guys go against the PEACE accord, it would be an Act against the Peace, and under their own MARTIAL LAW, that is am INTERNATIONAL WAR CRIME and a crime against Humanity and now the MILITARY: Division of Civil Affairs takes over.

Did anyone actually read FM 27-5 and 27-10 regarding the Courts and Crimes?

Here is another source

And looky what we have here: .. Military government was "that form of government which is established and maintained by a belligerent by force of arms over occupied territory of the enemy and the inhabitants thereof." In this definition the term "territory of the enemy" includes not only the territory of an enemy nation but also domestic territory recovered by military operation from rebels treated as belligerents.

how fucking convenient that this book link came across my skype just the other day because the Reconstruction Acts are STILL in place (current voting system proves this for the current voting system was CREATED by such) and the Military (LORD of hosts) is STILL firmly in control because the people keep warring against LORD God.

Re: CR(tm) "process"

I know it sucks, but I have to inform everyone of another update to the CR(tm) EXAMPLE provided from above. Really, there are only TWO small changes (in bold):

1: in the initial and second CR(tm) letters, I am of the thought that it would be wise to add the word "outstanding" in the language of the acceptance of the debt by the "Settlor, Grantee, Grantor" to wit:

Undersigned Settlor, Grantor, Grantee accepts the full dollar value of offer outstanding as the current balance due for Current-Month Current-Year. Enclosed please find one dollar postal money order for Current-Month Current-Year payment leaving a Next-Month Current-Year balance of full dollar value of offer minus Money-Order-Amount (ex: one dollar).

outstanding = prominent, unpaid, unresolved; 1. Remaining undischarged; unpaid; uncollected; as an outstanding debt. 2. Existing as an adverse claim or pretension; not united with, or merged in, the title or claim of the party; as an outstanding title. (from Black's Law online)

2: This is more of an update to the wording, but in the final CR(tm) letter, I am of the thought that it would be wise to update the wording of the first notice within the letter to read:

Pursuant to our agreement, RB XXX XXX XXX US (initial CR(tm)), as AMENDED pursuant to RB XXX XXX XXX US (conditional CR(tm)), please kindly resist from adverse operations and/or administration against the FIRST MIDDLE LAST (as addressed) entity and/or any property and/or accounts held under and/or for the FIRST MIDDLE LAST (as addressed) entity other than agreed upon by ALL parties.

This should finalize the language for these EXAMPLES, but as always, make whatever changes you feel is necessary; how does your heart lead you to act?

Re: CR(tm) "process"

liberated
If there is a levy on social security from department of justice for a restitution charge can the process of acceptance be made without a presentment/bill?

Notice: The offer received is conditionally accepted for value upon proof of claim and returned for value, settlement, and closure.

"offer received" is footnoted which mean which means an alleged charge/claim on account 123-45-6789

Re: CR(tm) "process"

well, if there is a "restitution charge," then would it be safe to assume that is the result of a court case? For if that is the case, then the"offer" would be the combination of the initial complaint and the final order.

Now it appears one would contact the US DOJ General Counsel with the CR(tm) "process" to settle up that lien/levy.

Point being is go to the CAUSE of the problem; there is ALWAYS a reason that something has occurred and there is ALWAYS a record of such.

Re: CR(tm) "process"

liberated
Thanks

 I will contact the clerk of court since not only does the clerk deal with the records they also are the ones who receive any amount obtained and distribute accordingly. I was thinking I could just reference the NAME and SS# for settlement to save some time.

I'm not sure how anyone has a claim when jesus died on the cross was probably the biggest legal transaction  in history as He said it is finished, meaning every legal mandate is now met. I guess it is up to us to execute as ambassador in peace. cr makes that happen

Re: CR(tm) "process"

I'm constantly updating the EXAMPLE docs so people can see how easy this all really is.

01. Establish initial contract/accord
02. After initial 30 day period, Accept Dishonor and tender 2nd Payment on NEW Contract AND in the meantime, Conditionally Accept ANY Reattempt at Collection
03. Finalize the contract/accord

If anything goes into Court, then hit them up with the Turnabout.

Now, one should see the entire contract and all one really need to know is "Where is the proof of claim?" for without the Proof of a Claim: a right to compel performance, all there exists is WRONG and the greatest enemies of PEACE is force (to compel) and wrong.

What one has in these docs is a simple contract, the time frame for responses (30 or 10 days) CONFIRMS the agreement(s) and this is what one is operating; the complexity of the agreements/accords/contract created is all dependent upon the one creating the contract and it is the creator of such that must comprehend the agreement in order to execute such properly and this is why I keep it to a simple "proof of claim else anything else is barratry (act against peace)"

Once you see the path that has been presented to me thru the Spirit, you see that very little of what other people call "truth" means a damn thing; hence why I keep saying "I don't really care" : for it is written that where 2 or more are gathered I (truth) shall be there, and this is what is being accomplished with the CR(tm).

Because in the end, all that matters is "where is the proof of claim?" for claim = right to compel performance.

Anything less is just plain uncivilized.

Re: CR(tm) "process"

updated EXAMPLE CR(tm) docs with jurisdictional challenge

CR(tm) first contact
CR(tm) second conditional (30 day notice)
CR(tm) second conditional (re-attempt to collect)
CR(tm) final

And the first rough draft of EXAMPLE letter for supreme court regarding attorney actions:
NOTICE

Re: CR(tm) "process"

Rschallmo
Where do I find the new updated "initial CR(tm) " so I can make the changes ? I can open it, but can't make changes. Hoping I don't have to type this all out.

Re: CR(tm) "process"

of course you do.

Those letters are suggestions, an example.

I expect you to be able to comprehend the basics so you can begin to write letters of your own. But until then, and in the words of Sean Connery as William Forrester in Finding Forrester (2000):"I helped him find his own words by starting with some of mine.."

how else am I going to be sure you at least READ what has been provided?

Re: CR(tm) "process"

Rschallmo
Haha I figured it out. I always read the materials ,  comprehending the basics is sometimes a challenge. I've been studying this CRTM the last two weeks since you last talk shoe. I definitely put the effort in but sometimes it just doesn't resonate. That's why I have so many questions. I appreciate your patience. I'm going to make this work.

Re: CR(tm) "process"

liberated
What specifically are you having difficulty with or not resonating with? Might help to share that we may learn from what is blocking you.

Re: CR(tm) "process"

Randy, Texas
Boris,
  This is Randall from Texas, we talked this evening about the Judge and Lawyer not obeying the law and you told me to file a claim with the Texas Supreme Court and another claim at the District Court for Contempt...while we were talking you said you had a good file that I could use as an example to use when filing with the Supreme Court of Texas...I looked on the forum, but can't find anything posted.  Could you email me a link or show me where the file is?  If not too much to ask, could you email it to me at
usmcpsychdoc@yahoo.com  I'd appreciate it a lot...my trial is set for December 11th, so I'd like to get it to the Supreme Court Monday morning and need to work on it this weekend...Thank You...I came away from the call with a renewed sense of joy, knowing that I've got a shot at not going to jail for 2-10 years with your help.  Thank you again for the advice that I'd yet thought of.

Re: CR(tm) "process"

Those examples are located here

Re: CR(tm) "process"

Randy, Texas
Thank You.
Just so you know, these are the exact same one's I sent on Tuesday and they received them on Thursday...so my last question is this...should they be hand written as well or can they be typed?

You have no idea how just talking with you last night gave me a sense of relief, knowing that I had other options, other than being rail-roaded through some beligerrent court process, then thrown in jail for 2-10 years for doing absolutely nothing wrong.  I believe God is in this and as always, He takes care of things, at the last minute to show us that He's still in charge.  I believe God is in the TRUTH coming out and I can't thank you enough and God for revealing this to me.  You are a God-Send and I truly believe that...
May God Bless you and Keep you, so once again...Thank You for helping all those who will listen.
Randy

Re: CR(tm) "process"

Yea, that is the way we roll.

Re: CR(tm) "process"

I noticed that the updated CR(tm) examples do not show any stamps being affixed to them. Is this because we are to no longer use stamps or is it because the use of stamps is implied?

Also, if stamps are still to be used, above the 3 cent stamps we are to write the ssn in green with no dashes. However, the acceptance language shows the ssn with one dash after the 2nd digit. Is the use of these two ssn formats on purpose or an oversight? If on purpose, what is the meaning of the dashes, whether 0, 1 or 2 dashes are used?

Re: CR(tm) "process"

no, it is because I am lazy and they were done the first time to show ....

everything else will merely be the meat, not the structure.

1234 ... 8