CR(tm) and utilities

rasel
This post was updated on .
Hello boris,

Can this be used for a utility bill, statement/coupon ?

I was reading a file Boris Audio 10-23-2014, seems to be notes from a talkshoe audio you did way back in the day.

It states """"""""What do I do with ATT bill?  Accept for honor on behalf of the United States.  Flip over, pay to the order of the United States Treasury, without recourse.  Use $1 stamp.  Boris says people are using the tax per Q, date, where the people put their thumbprint and put tax per Q, put thumbprint on envelope and put registered mail sticker and place in the mail in blue box and it get to the destination.

1.08 You have to put your demand for lawful money and acquittance and discharge.  In the absence of lawful money, all that is left is acquittance and discharge of obligation to the offer. """""""""""

Is this method still valid? They always say send "check" with coupon ... so it requires 2 times...

What would be the proper updated where it can be pay to the order of att?

Thank you.

Re: CR(tm) and utilities

The CR(tm) "process" can be utilized in ANY situation, but the formulation of the "process" is HIGHLY dependent upon the outcome you seek.

For instance, if you wish to take care of a utility bill, then it probably would be wise to NOT include anything that mentions "settled and closed" because that would probably result in the utility being shut off, by simple logic.

Furthermore, with utilities, and ALL corporations for that matter, I would think it wise to submit the CR(tm) to the Registered Agent of such (of Sec of State if no registered agent) or at the very least, the utility's General Counsel. Agreed?

So, one would sit down and formulate a "process" by which one would contact the utility company to get them to prove up the claim for "payment" while at the same time getting the agreement that the over-payment in the end would be considered the surety bond under which all "debt" would be "settled" for as of this moment, the only thing with which one could "pay" results in a debt burden upon the future generations (debt servitude).

The PO Money Order constitutes an ORDER issued to obtain X Dollars; grains of Silver, as defined within the Act of July 2, 1792, more commonly called the Coinage Act; not a PROMISE to pay dollars at some undefined future date (Federal Reserve Notes)

This act alone brings the utility account out of bankruptcy, thus renders it immune to the demand of "military script," for it should now operate outside the "state of emergency" or REDEEMED.

Thus, the CR(tm) actually assists one in the fulfillment of duty under Law of Nations, book 2, Articles 104-105 and INSURES that Articles 108-110 are also ENSURED while at the same time keeping with the spirit and intent of Law of Nations, Book 1 articles 192 and 196.

Also, this keeps with the whole Malachi 3:10 surrendering back to the storehouse what was taken and then challenging the LORD for the blessings of the New Covenant. Now, the "storehouse" (utility account) has "meat" (substance).

You need to plan the outcome for the specific "process" you are creating using CR(tm) as the foundation within that Secular World for each account one redeems is one step closer to subduing the Earth in His Name for His Glory for it is with the blessing of God Almighty through the teachings of Jesus Christ that brought us to this point in time.

The CR(tm) is a stepping stone in how one learns how to CREATE with the intent rooted in peace and harmony; a blueprint for the physical world outcome; manifestation, you seek.

Hopefully this helps.

Re: CR(tm) and utilities

liberated
Boris you mentioned

"This act alone brings the utility account out of bankruptcy, thus renders it immune to the demand of "military script," for it should now operate outside the "state of emergency" or REDEEMED."

Isn't it the state of emergency (bankruptcy) that suspends the demand of payment from anyone? Wouldn't it be immune under the suspension rather then moving out of the suspension?

Re: CR(tm) and utilities

Wouldn't it be more like: the emergency is so the bankers (ie: ambassadors for Satan's Synagogue) do not have to make good on their PROMISES and can get a lien on everything while one receives the benefit of never receiving that which was promised thru covenant with God Almighty?

Maybe THIS is the Kingdom you seek?

Why is it so difficult for people to accept that man is redeemed with his acceptance of Christ; thus the PERSON is redeemed with its acceptance of the Man operating thru the NAME with the Consciousness of Christ AND each time one is rejected, the PERSON rejects Christ because the objective of Christ is to fulfill the law and walk in peace; the OBJECTIVE of Martial Law and War is to ESTABLISH peace, and the CR(tm) with the PO Money Order accomplishes this task in BOTH worlds at the same time for it is only by following the teachings of Christ Jesus did we arrive at this point in time and the REJECTION of such is just another act of insurrection and rebellion on Earth; and is it written "on Earth as it is in Heaven?"

Re: CR(tm) and utilities

Medronihofree
I hold some (4 years old) utiliy bills that were zeroed (by mistake) using FRN, but i retained the instruments of credit (debt), and now, wish to give to the church that by mistake,

i assign the usufruct to the council according to local gov act and recoup "payment made by mistake" for charitable benefit of the church, and reversion to the treasury.

Re: CR(tm) and utilities

Medronihofree
Sorry, this is a question thinking aloud.

Re: CR(tm) and utilities

Has anyone been able to use the CR(tm) process to take care of utility bills without the utilities being shut off?

Re: CR(tm) and utilities

Suz
Hi, j#1  I did  send in a CR process for   Atmos Energy,  which is  a natural gas company in eastern Colorado. I sent letter #1June 14th however, it was the older version that said for settlement and closure. I did not notice it till after I sent it. The second one I used the updated letter number 2.They applied the $1pmoto the balance due.  in the online statement it showed new months charges and had $43.00( previous months charges minus $1) that was past due and could result in disconnect. They did not reply to the letter itself. Four letter number to of c r I printed off the online statement accepted it and sent it into them with another $1 postal money order. 10 days is up the 24th

Sent: Monday, July 16, 2018 at 8:33 PM
From: "franc [via UNDERGROUND CANTINA]" <[hidden email]>
To: "Jo King" <[hidden email]>

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/CR-tm-and-utilities-tp1493p2771.html
To start a new topic under CR(tm) Discussions, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from UNDERGROUND CANTINA, click here.

Re: CR(tm) and utilities

Thanks for the suggestion Jo, but I am not ready to take on and abandon house. I am about to move in a rental house in a new area with new utility companies. I figured that I should start everything off with them on the right foot. I feel that it would be better to CR (tm) beginning with the 1st utility "bill", rather than to use FRN's/checks at first and then switch to CR (tm) later.

Re: CR(tm) and utilities

Suz, did you send the CR (tm) documents & pmo to the utility's registered agent? Did you use registered mail?

Re: CR(tm) and utilities

Jo King
UR awesome,  we need more doers like you.  keep us informed.

Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2018 at 3:51 PM
From: "Suz [via UNDERGROUND CANTINA]" <[hidden email]>
To: "Jo King" <[hidden email]>

Sent: Monday, July 16, 2018 at 8:33 PM
From: "franc [via UNDERGROUND CANTINA]" <[hidden email]>
To: "Jo King" <[hidden email]>

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/CR-tm-and-utilities-tp1493p2772.html
To start a new topic under CR(tm) Discussions, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from UNDERGROUND CANTINA, click here.

Re: CR(tm) and utilities

For utilities, it appears that we have to do the CR(tm) process every month upon receipt of bill/statement. Each bill/statement will require at least three CR(tm) communications (first contact, second conditional and final) or more if there are attempts to recontact. Each registered mail piece costs at least $12. If the monthly cost of the utility is less that the expenses of sending the CR(tm) process by registered mail are we doing more arm than good to the national debt? What is the significance of sending the CR(tm) documents via registered mail? Is it necessary or does 1st Class do?
Suz

Re: CR(tm) and utilities

Suz
Hi, I sent it to the PO box, however,  we are recieving online statements due to traveling out of state quite a bit .so far atmos has kept the stamped up letter, Deposited the $1pmo and then sends us the online bill with $1 subtracted from balance. Then telling us that service will be disconnected if we do not pay past due amount. Apparently I need to reevaluate this process for a ongoing gas bill. we did however just send out letter number one for Black Hills Energy which is a gas company in the Glenwood Springs area. We moved out of the apartment.so if they disconnect for non payment no big deal.

Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2018 at 3:51 PM
From: "Suz [via UNDERGROUND CANTINA]" <[hidden email]>
To: "Jo King" <[hidden email]>

Sent: Monday, July 16, 2018 at 8:33 PM
From: "franc [via UNDERGROUND CANTINA]" <[hidden email]>
To: "Jo King" <[hidden email]>

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/CR-tm-and-utilities-tp1493p2779.html
To start a new topic under CR(tm) Discussions, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from UNDERGROUND CANTINA, click here.
NAML

Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2018 at 3:51 PM
From: "Suz [via UNDERGROUND CANTINA]" <[hidden email]>

To: "Jo King" <[hidden email]>
[...]

Does the fact that I am not receiving much response indicate that out of all of the participants in this forum, only Suz and I are using the CR(tm) process for utilities? If anyone else here is doing this, please share your experiences. How else are we to bring heaven to earth?

Regarding the registered mail question I posed in my previous post in this thread, the thought occurred to me that we should not have to do the CR(tm) process every month upon receipt of each utility bill. We should only have to do it one time with the next bill, therefore, registered mail is to be used. The over-payment resulting from the two $1 PMO would be the surety bond under which all future utility bills would be settled. So, we would either stop receiving monthly bills or if we do received them, they should show a zero balance.

Again, if anyone is doing this please share.

Re: CR(tm) and utilities

I recently moved to a new place and setup new utility accounts. When I received the initial bills, I started the CR(tm) process on all of them. They are ignoring the process and sending new bills and disconnection notices. Last Friday, I took those communications and accepted them and sent them along with Certifications of Birth (short form) to the registered agents according to the steps described here: http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/Only-the-Facts-tp2842p3153.html

So far, they cut off my Internet service. I am not sure what to do next and am asking for suggestions. I would like my Internet service restored ASAP as it is essential to my work. Can anyone help?

Re: CR(tm) and utilities

liberated
Pay with frns. Utility services are the hardest to deal with unless you have the state of birth registry set everything up from a trust you should create using your beneficial interest as the grant/res. Imho

On Tue, Sep 11, 2018, 1:37 PM franc [via UNDERGROUND CANTINA] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I recently moved to a new place and setup new utility accounts. When I received the initial bills, I started the CR(tm) process on all of them. They are ignoring the process and sending new bills and disconnection notices. Last Friday, I took those communications and accepted them and sent them along with Certifications of Birth (short form) to the registered agents according to the steps described here: http://iamsomedude.com/core.html#nabble-td2842i100|a3153

So far, they cut off my Internet service. I am not sure what to do next and am asking for suggestions. I would like my Internet service restored ASAP as it is essential to my work. Can anyone help?

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/CR-tm-and-utilities-tp1493p3239.html
To unsubscribe from CR(tm) and utilities, click here.

Re: CR(tm) and utilities

franc
Thank you for your input, liberated. According to boris, the CR(tm) process can be used for any situation. The problem is that I do not know how to deal with the dishonor of the CR(tm) process. I am sure that subrogation plays in this, but how does that concept translate into practical next steps beyond the CR(tm) process? How does one enforce right of subrogation? Or, perhaps, the next step involves the "Surety Notice of Relief From Liability" sent to the Director of the Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau, along with the "Certificate of Indebtedness"?

Can you say more about having the  state of birth registry set everything up from a trust? Are you using this trust to discharge utilities that you use?

I did contact the registrar years ago about claims or demands against the NAME. I asked him to honorably settle these matters. They responded stating that the issues that I raised are outside the scope of their responsibility. I asked them multiple times who is the responsible party and what the proper procedure is. No response. I did the same with the governor at the state of birth. Same result.

Re: CR(tm) and utilities

While the CR(tm) process can be used for anything, the one variable it can not account for is "human nature" : the cognitive dissonance.

Now, maybe one can use the CUSIP information regarding the SSN, BC, and/or DL to "release right of equity of redemption" for those securities to the State or Federal AG and effectuate "remittance of payment" for the State AG "administrates" all "charitable trusts" …

just food for thought.

Re: CR(tm) and utilities

franc
Thanks, boris, as always. I take it that the info on how to use the CUSIP information is within the "CUSIP Number" discussion?

iamsomedude wrote
While the CR(tm) process can be used for anything, the one variable it can not account for is "human nature" : the cognitive dissonance.

Now, maybe one can use the CUSIP information regarding the SSN, BC, and/or DL to "release right of equity of redemption" for those securities to the State or Federal AG and effectuate "remittance of payment" for the State AG "administrates" all "charitable trusts" …

just food for thought.
12