But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be - Matthew 24:37

But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be - Matthew 24:37

This was sent to me by a buddy of whom speaks with the spirit on a regular basis. Enjoy.
(updated)

Genesis 7:11
King James Bible
In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.

Daniel 9:27
King James Bible
And he shall confirm the covenant with many for (7) one week: and in the midst (3 ½)  of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate. (1260 DAYS)

Daniel 12:11
King James Bible
And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. (1290 DAYS)

Daniel 12:12
King James Bible
Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days. (1335 DAYS)

Daniel 9:24
King James Bible
(70 Weeks) Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

Revelation 12:1
King James Bible
And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

Revelation 12:2
King James Bible
And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

Matthew 24:37
King James Bible
But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

The 40th Jubilee since Jesus Crucifixion:
The number 40 has special meaning in the Bible, and is repeated a number of times in the Bible.  It rained for 40 days and 40 nights as Noah and his family rode out the flood in the Ark. The Great Flood was a punishment for men's sinful ways. The Israelites wandered 40 years in the desert in repentance for disobeying God. Jesus fasted in the desert for 40 days and was tempted by Satan. After Jesus' Resurrection he remained for 40 days until he ascended to Heaven. The period of time of 40 in the Bible is understood as a period of repentance and redemption for past sins. So it is of special interest to Christians around the world that this Jubilee Year is the 40th since Jesus was Crucified in Jerusalem in 31 AD.

The 70th Jubilee, 2015-2016: ends October 2, 2016
The numbers seven and seventy both have special meanings in the Bible.  God created the Heavens and Earth in six days and rested on the seventh day.  God had completed his task by the seventh day.  From this God established the week which is completed on Saturday and is a day of rest.

In Daniel 9:24 we have the following:
70 weeks are determined for your people and your holy city,
To finish the transgression,
To make an end of sins,
To make reconciliation for iniquity,
To bring everlasting righteousness,
To seal up vision and prophecy,
And to anoint the Most Holy.

This prophecy from Daniel is about restoring Jerusalem until the Messiah returns in a period of seventy! In Matthew 18:22 Jesus tells Peter to forgive not just seven times, but seventy times seven.  So seven and seventy have the Biblical meaning of perfect completion.

The 120 Jubilee since the creation of Adam
120 is directly connected to the flood as well. And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. Genesis 6:3

The Biblical chronology, including the 120 Jubilee cycles, fits wonderfully and accurately within the time-frame of 6,000 years of sin.

In the year 2016 it will have been around 6,000 years since God created Adam and Eve. With around 6,000 years of sin on earth by 2016.

2014-2015 A Tetrad of four blood moons all on Jewish feast day and in the Shemitah Year a once in a two millennial event.

During the Shemith Year with the four Blood Moons many people expected to see some spectacular event such as the return of Christ. Nothing that spectacular happened but the stage is being set for a final conflict between the forces of good and evil; God's people verses Satan's people. Following the Shemitah Year is the very special 70th Jubilee Year.

A Tetrad of Blood Moons:
It is possible for a Lunar Eclipse to occur twice a year when the sun and moon are 180º apart in the sky and close to the celestial equator.  If a total Lunar Eclipse occurs four consecutive times in a row, it is called a Tetrad.  When this happens you will have four lunar eclipses occurring about 6 months apart covering a period of time of one and a half years. The years 2014-2015 will be the 55th Tetrad.

A Solar Eclipse:
In the very middle of the Shemitah Jewish Year is a Solar Eclipse.  This eclipse path will be in the North Atlantic between Iceland and Ireland traveling northeast into the Arctic Ocean.  In the Jewish tradition this is a sign of bad things to occur for nations of the world.

NOVEMBER 29, 1947
U.N. ORDER TO RESTORE JERUSALEM –

+ 62 YEARS

OCTOBER 9, 2009
THE COVENANT WITH MANY - THE OBAMA NOBEL PEACE PRIZE
DANIEL 9:27

+ 1260 DAYS

MARCH 22, 2013   (322)
THE ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION –
OBAMA at Church of Nativity
Also Signing the unbreakable alliance with ISRAEL
UNBREAKABLE ALLIANCE = COVENANT OF PEOPLES
Sacrifices started in 2008 and stop right before the visit
DANIEL 12:11

+ 1290 DAYS = October 3, 2016

OCTOBER 2, 2016 end of 70th  Jubilee Year

OCTOBER 3, 2016
Rosh Hoshana, Tishri 1, 5777, Beginning of new year
FEAST OF TRUMPETS 2016 –

+ 45 DAYS

NOVEMBER 16, 2016
Obama signed the Peace and Safety Treaty with the U.N.

1 Thessalonians 5:3—While people are saying, “Peace and safety.” Destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

NOVEMBER 17, 2016     (322 day of 2016 with 44 days left)
Genesis 7:11 – on the 2nd month 17th day
1335 Day
THE BLESSED DAY FROM DANIEL 12:12
JUPITER enters VIRGO on this exact day 11-17-2016
And stays there for 41 WEEKS (GESTATIONAL PERIOD)

120 is directly connected to the flood as well. And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. Genesis 6:3

In the year 2016 it will have been a little over 6,000 years since God created Adam and Eve. If they lived in the Garden of Eden for ??? years before they sinned then there will have been around 6,000 years of sin on earth by 2016.

The Biblical chronology, including the 120 Jubilee cycles, fits wonderfully and accurately within the time-frame of 6,000 years of sin.

SEPTEMBER 23, 2017
DANIEL 9:24 70 WEEKS

Revelation 12:1 – exact sign in the stars on this day
The 12 stars refer to Coma Berenices, which has 3 stars and means the CROWN of Berenice, and also the 9 stars in the Constellation Leo, Representing Jesus the Lion, so she has a crown and is also crowned by her King.

+ 70 YEARS
FEAST OF TRUMPETS 2017,

Revelation 3:7-13
King James Version

7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;
8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.
12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
13 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Galatians 4:1-11
King James Bible
1Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;
2 But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.
3 Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world:
4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,
5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.
6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

MINNESOTA COURT RULES
Rule 220. Birth Certificates
The Registrar of Titles (earthen vessel) is authorized to receive for registration of memorials upon any outstanding certificate of title an official birth certificate (deed that is open) pertaining to a registered owner named in said certificate of title showing the date of birth of said registered owner, providing there is attached to said birth certificate an affidavit of an affiant who states that he/she is familiar with the facts recited (deed that is sealed), stating that the party named in said birth certificate is the same party as one of the owners named in said certificate of title; and that thereafter the Registrar of Titles shall treat said registered owner as having attained the age of the majority at a date 18 years after the date of birth shown by said certificate. (heir no longer a child)

Task Force Comment - 1991 Adoption
This rule is derived from 4th Dist. R. 11.05.

The Minnesota Registrar is the Earthen Vessel:

Jeremiah 32: 11 - I took the deed of purchase… and gave this deed to Baruch…in the presence of my cousin…and of the witnesses who had signed the deed…. Thus says Yahweh of Hosts, the God of Israel: Take these deeds, this deed of the purchase which is  sealed, and this deed which is open, and put them in an earthen vessel; that  they may continue many days. For thus says Yahweh of Hosts, the God of Israel:  Houses and fields and vineyards shall yet again be bought in this land.

The Earthen Vessel: Land Records in the United States

Re: But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be - Matthew 24:37

derek moran

What was the passage you mentioned once before Boris that dealt with ADVERSE ENTICEMENTS, those trying to get you looking in the wrong direction/leaning the wrong way?

Re: But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be - Matthew 24:37

Not a passage, but an observation: ADVERSE ENTICEMENT = ADVERTISEMENT = TOMBSTONE

TOMBSTONE is an ADVERT ENTICEMENT of which is an ACCUSATION by the ACCUSER (the "Great Satan" or UNITED STATES within the Islamic World)

The ADVERT ENTICEMENT or TOMBSTONE (Charge = ADVERTISEMENT) is an ACCUSATION that Adam: the living man, allows Eve: free will ego, to make his choices; expanding the Kingdom of GOD instead of expanding the Kingdom of God, thus an INFIDEL and subject to DOMINION by the VATICAN and punished thru ISLAM and its SHARIA LAW.

Tombstone: An advertisement detailing a new issue of a security. Most importantly, the tombstone lists the underwriting syndicate responsible for placing the new issue with investors ... A tombstone derives its name because, in print, it looks vaguely like a stereotypical tombstone from the Old West (DOG-LATIN or GLOSSA); An advertisement for a securities issue. The ad lists the security, some of the security's specifics, and a bracketed list of the members of the syndicate selling the issue in the order of the members' importance. The term derives from the fact that the notice appears as a matter of record after the sale has been completed.

Bluntly, one consents to be delivered unto the slave traders; forced commercial intercourse or sexual slavery: rape, pillage and plunder for rebelling against God: one did not heed the word of the ABUSE-OF-WORD "LORD" (See Hosea 4) due to one's failure to REBUKE the ACCUSER (ABUSE-OF-WORD "LORD").

This ADVERT ENTICEMENT takes many forms, as the ACCUSER takes many forms; most common being what one sees on the TELL-A-VISION but the ADVERT ENTICEMENT offered through the COURT operates exactly the same.

All advertisements ADVERTLY ENTICE Eve: Adam's free will ego, in order Adam: the living man and usufruct of the fruit offered by the Lord our God, choose to be ADAM: the living man of whom allowed himself to be tempted by the FRUIT OF ANOTHER: usufruct of the fruit offered by Satan (Lucifer: GOD).

ADVERT ENTICEMENTS sell one SIN under the guise of Righteousness but only lead one to the GRAVE (Sheol/Hades) and into service under the GOD of the DEAD: SURETY and DEBTOR to VATICAN; VASSAL and VESSEL of Satan.

Again, can you handle the bitch?

Re: But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be - Matthew 24:37

begin reading from the original posting as this is a continuation update from friend who sent information for original posting... ENJOY!!

Re: But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be - Matthew 24:37

begin reading from the original posting as this is a continuation update from friend who sent information for original posting... ENJOY!!

2016 = 666+666+666+6+6+6

Lamech, Noah’s father died 5 years before the flood at age 777. In 2016, we entered Hebrew year 5777.
120 is directly connected to the flood as well.

And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. Genesis 6:3

Re: But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be - Matthew 24:37

begin reading from the original posting as this is a continuation update from friend who sent information for original posting... ENJOY!!

A Jubilee is 50 years.

120 Jubilees is 6,000 years.

A day is like a thousand years to the Lord.

6 days of Creation,
1 day of rest. 6,000 years of Creation and
1,000 years of the Millennium.

The 144,000 also shows the the divine government order of 120 as 120 x 12,000 = 144,000.

It’s always about Jerusalem.

Jerusalem has changed hands 44 times in history.

Jupiter, the “King Planet” is birthed in the heavens on September 23, 2017.

39 weeks before the 9/23 Revelation 12 sign, the 23rd day of the 9th Hebrew month was also the 23rd day of December when the UN passed the Israel bill (which would not have been brought to a vote had John Key not resigned after meeting with Kerry).

Re: But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be - Matthew 24:37

begin reading from the original posting as this is a continuation update from friend who sent information for original posting... ENJOY!!

The Revelation 12 sign on September 23, 2017 = Jupiter is birthed from Virgo.

Shall a TRUMPet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it? Amos 3:6

This symbolic period of seventy weeks (70 ‘weeks’ times 7 days in a week equals 490 prophetic years) would begin from the very “decree” (Nehemiah 2:1 – 6) which formally ended the 70 years of exile. And these should run their course, marked by certain incidents, before the full and final restoration of Daniel’s “people” and “holy city” should be accomplished. Thus, the number 490 marks the product of spiritual perfection (7) with regard to the working out of Jerusalem’s number (70). source

October 31st Halloween 2016 falls exactly 87,777 days after July 4, 1776.

87,777 days from the nation’s founding on the eve of the last day of the first month on the Hebrew calendar of year 5777.

This Halloween fell 18,044 days from Jerusalem in the year where the Jubilee Super Bowl fell 17,777 days from Jerusalem.

Halloween 2016 is 267 days from the Super Bowl that was 17,777 days from 6/7/67. This is unique as the date of the Super Bowl changes annually and this is a leap year, and of course 17777 only happens once as does 87777.

Before the Flood – premiers on National Geographic Channel the day before Halloween. Just as it was in the days of Noah, so will it be in the days of the Son of Man. They were eating and drinking and marrying and being given in marriage, until the day when Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all. Luke 17:26-27

We covered Noah. The Hebrew letter for 50 and the Hebrew letter for 8 spells Noah, Trump’s inauguration will begin the 58th Presidency.

UN Resolution – 7 blood moon tetrads on Jewish holy days since Christ. The two preceding the tetrad of 2014-2015 were within the time of Israel returning as a nation and Jerusalem. The first blood moon of the last three tetrads was in 1949. Each tetrad consists of 4 blood moons falling on Jewish holy days. Over 2,000 years and this has happened 7 times with the last 3 taking place in the last 70 years.

EACH BLOOD MOON SEPARATED BY 6 MONTHS
666
This is the Warning 4/12/2014
is the start of the 7 Year Tribulation

When we take the days from the UN Resolution of 1947 to the first blood moon of 1949 we have 501 days.

When we take the days from the UN Resolution of 2016 to the last blood moon of 2015 we have 452 days.

Think book ends – UN Resolution 1947 to the first of the three blood moons and UN Resolution 2016 to the last of the three. The significant resolutions are bookends and within the two we have the 3 tetrads on Jewish feasts.

The difference in days is 49 (501-452)

The UN was founded 766 days before the 1947 UN Resolution at Lake Success, NY.
“This is clearly Divine intervention,” the rabbi stated. “This is all for the believers. People are not acting logically. God is pushing things to make a person go to either the right or the left because the end is coming.”

The UN Resolution passed on the 23rd of Kislev, the 9th Hebrew month, and 39 weeks from the Revelation 12 sign on 9/23.

18,097 days from Jerusalem. The 18,097th verse is Isaiah 24:1 – Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty, and maketh it waste, and turneth it upside down, and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof.

Interestingly enough this book was completed in 1948.

On the BC side of things, Abraham was 1948 years from Adam. 75 years after his birth, 1948 years from Adam in 2023 BC, Abraham would be called in 1948 BC. At this link is one of the most comprehensive timelines I have found.

Re: But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be - Matthew 24:37

redpill
Speaking of the 5777, I sometimes wonder, since the Jesuits are using the 5777 year, and we are dating our docs 2017, that unless we are denoting the A.D. or A.M. (Anno Mundi), that to future readers, we would appear we'd be dead already? I once read a page on a freemason education site that said they craft documents with different calendars, and one was the A.M. calendar. "These dates are used upon official Freemason documents." Thus, wouldn't someone reading them in the future would see a past date of 2017, when they are using 5777 and it might appear that it is far, far in the past. I had never heard of the A.L. (Anno Lucis) prior to this, which would make this year, per that calendar, the year 6017.
This would make screwing with timelines very easy.

http://www.masonic-lodge-of-education.com/masonic-calendar.html

Re: But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be - Matthew 24:37

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_calendars

Pick a date ... there are many calendars to choose from. Who knows who is using what calendar.

Who cares? It appears all of them are trying to define the present moment. So, all of them identify the present day.

Re: But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be - Matthew 24:37

begin reading from the original posting as this is a continuation update from friend who sent information for original posting... ENJOY!!

Dec 13, 2017
The Amazing sign of the Dragon from Rev 12 v. 3-4

http://youtu.be/cVBGK8Lic_

The Sign of the Cross

The sign occurs in the heavens on 2/11/21 and was discovered by a prophecy researcher who believes the odds of this sign are as great as the odds of the 2017 sign—about 3 million to one. (Note: a cross sign also appeared at Christ’s First Coming, again discovered by the same researcher.)

The Sign of the Infernal Trio

On 1/12/21 another sign appears in the skies discovered a prophecy researcher. He believes this sign is a depiction of Jesus—the rider on the white horse defeating the false prophet, the antichrist, and the devil, and throwing them into the lake of fire. He also believes the odds of this sign are about 3 million to one. In this celestial alignment we have Venus—the bright morning star/Jesus—in the constellation Sagittarius—the horse. We also have the three planets, Jupiter, Mercury, and Saturn—the antichrist, false prophet, and Satan—in Capricorn—the goat. This occurrence is described in Revelation 19.

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. 12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. 13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. 14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. 15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. 16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords. 17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God; 18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great. 19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army. 20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshiped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Re: But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be - Matthew 24:37

begin reading from the original posting as this is a continuation update from friend who sent information for original posting... ENJOY!!

Feb 26th 2017, Solar eclipse and new moon in Pisces
40 Days to Nisan 10

April 6 is Nisan 10

Hebrew Year 5777
5 symbolizes Gods Grace, Goodness and Favor
7 is the number of completeness

120 Jubilee years since the beginning
70 Jubilee from the Exodus
40 Jubilee since Jesus the Christ died on the cross

Nisan 10 / Christ entered Jerusalem presenting himself as Israel’s King
Jesus went and presented himself in fulfillment of part of Daniel’s 70 week prophesy
On that very day the first 69 weeks were over, Daniels 70 week prophecy clock was stopped on Nisan 10, The Great Sabbath

The Blessings promised to Israelites were postponed till after a period described as “seventy weeks” ... Joshua the son of Nun took them out of the 40 years of being in the desert into the land of Canaan and took back the land. 5th Chapter of Joshua

Israel crossed the Jordon entering the promised land on Nisan 10

*** my comments ***

Ok, so now we have the Nissan 10 jubilees of both the Exodus and of Jesus Christ entering Jerusalem. Coupled with this last weekend being the Passover: Where the blood of the lamb was placed upon the doors of His people to spare the first born from the curses (Old Testament) and the resurrection of Jesus Christ of which fulfilled the Law (New Testament).

The Liberty Bell has the inscription written upon it: Proclaim Liberty throughout all the land unto all the inhabitants thereof of which was taken from Leviticus 25:10 And ye shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land unto all the inhabitants thereof: it shall be a jubile unto you; and ye shall return every man unto his possession, and ye shall return every man unto his family.

Now, we have the "prefect storm": there exists no debt burden for any one. ALL is forgiven.

All one has to do is CLAIM the jubilee and act accordingly.

Is one with God almighty, or against?

Does one accept Jesus Christ or does one reject?

Does one accept the BIBLE as the WORD OF GOD or does one wish to reject the WORD in defiance of the LORD?

These are the questions one would ask to one who refuses to accept the GIFT.