Broken Link: 12 USC § 95a (2)

12 USC § 95a

Re: Broken Link: 12 USC § 95a (2)

liberated
Has anybody had any rebuttal from any public officer, lawyer or court if having used 12 USC 95 in light of it having been repealed....Public Law 95-223 (1977) repealed the emergency clause of 12 USC 95(a) and arranged for its authority to expire according to the normal provisions of the NEA.

Re: Broken Link: 12 USC § 95a (2)

And with Donald Trump's Executive Order 13818, 40 Stat 411 from which 12 USC 95a (2) is derived is once again activated. This is part and parcel of Title 50 and national security.

Re: Broken Link: 12 USC § 95a (2)

don7411
The people still need this and an emergency does exist.  Our money has been subrogated to a private entity called the federal reserve.  To quell complete mutiny and insurrection by the people and maintain congresses immunity for crimes against the constitution this must be extended.

Now more than ever since our money (value) has decreased (one fiat dollar worth 1/17 of original value) if we were to go back now without some kind of divine process the crash would be heard and felt round the word.  Plus this allows the people to use this fiat and still puts the US Government (district of columbia) on the hook instead of the people of the states who rightfully have immunity from the third party interloper.

Re: Broken Link: 12 USC § 95a (2)

actually, the public money supply has been sequestered as have all title ... the nation since then has been hijacked and its defenses subrogated by the Federal Reserve, but assisted by the people due to their own ignorance and because of this ignorance, they perish.

Thus it is imperative the people learn the operation and structure of what they intend to inherit as co-heir so that not only are the people's sins forgiven today, but the people also learn the why, what, and how to cease living in sin so the next generation does not inherit an empty way of life; no debt passes to the next generation.

Re: Broken Link: 12 USC § 95a (2)

I'm not seeing where or even how 12 USC 95a can be reenacted since it has been repealed and could only be re enacted by Congress. Also the link in the very first post indicates that section is omitted. Concerned about relying on what it previously said if it has been repealed and doesn't show up on online statute search......." shall to the extent thereof be a full acquittance
and discharge for all purposes of the obligation of the person making the same; and no person shall be
held liable in any court for or in respect to anything done or omitted in good faith in connection with the
administration of, or in pursuance of and in reliance on, this section, or any rule, regulation, instruction,
or direction issued hereunder. "

Although the meat of the discharge does come under the Emergency Banking Act of 1933 which United States has agreed to pay all debts. Should be able to rely upon that as ALL means ALL and not some.

Re: Broken Link: 12 USC § 95a (2)

don7411
I believe this was truely meant for the original Jurisdiction Citizen (This immunity).  Now what you find in the Democracy (notice I did not say Republic) is that the original Jurisdiction Citizen has been omitted Federally.  Only a very few, and I mean few (I believe quite a few here even understand the monetary system from Bretton Woods to Petro Dollar).  Now to be clear, this is a Federal Statute.  With that means if you do identify as a state Citizen, then your remedy is found exclusively in the State as the Federal side is pure de facto.  So what you have then is a Government on the international level purely on contract and agreement.

The UCC has given us the ability to be recognized in those commercial agreements in our original jurisdiction and we must (emphasis added) reserve our rights.  When you give notice to whatever agency that you will not bring action in federal court, but state court, then you have brought them down to your level and you still have the power.  The Clearfield doctrine I believe supports this point of view.  So in that respect I don't think this changes anything so long as the people have conscious awareness.  I am pretty sure those powers are not concerned whether the people do or not.

Re: Broken Link: 12 USC § 95a (2)

don7411
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=31&ved=0ahUKEwiNnLfc5NzYAhWsRN8KHUAgAoY4HhAWCCYwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.usa-the-republic.com%2Fjurisprudentia%2FMemorandum_of_Law_on_the_Name.pdf&usg=AOvVaw2fJzvmxE9zJ99mra5rj86A

This is a Memorandum of Law on the Name.  This hits straight to the point and it is a legal document which means the references are given as evidence (substance).  Something I think as executors of our living estates we should really come to terms with.

What it boils down to is they send us a presentment under presumption.  We being true and faithful servants accept (assume) their presentment.  Here is the great deception.  When you presume you are not liable in law (Same as an assignment).  When you assume (take possession) you are wholly liable in law.  With a simple rebuttal the magi system and the SPELL can be turned into a presentment and assumption for them.  And now they have their own hot potato.  Remember they are speaking in SIGN LANGUAGE. (Legalease)

So a man of action and God does not need the federal statute after all.

Re: Broken Link: 12 USC § 95a (2)

40 Stat 411 has not been repealed, else much of the purpose behind 50 USC would no longer exist; USC 50 and 12 usc 95a (2) are both derived from 40 stat 411; 12 USC 95a (2) is just 50 appendix 5 repeated.

Now if you have some sort of actual evidence that the Nation's National Defense Structure does NOT include this parcel: 40 Stat 411, not 12 USC 95a (2), please post it here, because 40 Stat 411 @ 50 USC appendix 5, section 5, does read at (2):

(2) Any payment, conveyance, transfer, assignment, or delivery of property or interest therein, made to or for the account of the United States, or as otherwise directed, pursuant to this subdivision or any rule, regulation, instruction, or direction issued hereunder shall to the extent thereof be a full acquittance and discharge for all purposes of the obligation of the person making the same; and no person shall be held liable in any court for or in respect to anything done or omitted in good faith in connection with the administration of, or in pursuance of and in reliance on, this subdivision, or any rule, regulation, instruction, or direction issued hereunder.

Re: Broken Link: 12 USC § 95a (2)

liberated
Nope no evidence. You provided what I was looking for when I cam across 12 USC 95a being repealed. They just moved the language within what you posted. Thanks

Going to save this link
 https://law.justia.com/codes/us/1994/title50/app/tradingwi/sec5/

Re: Broken Link: 12 USC § 95a (2)

the US code is just codification of the Statutes At Large and it is from those At Large Statutes that the United States operates, those codes can be repealed, amended, and omitted at will, but the Statutes At Large will always remain unless acted upon by an outside force.

And it is from these Statutes and such that we learn HOW this all operates so we can find our position within it and then all that GLOSS and how we handle shit like that takes effect.

But first one must know how and why something operates before one can ever comprehend what one is supposed to do.

Therefore, even a man of God does need the Statutes and shit like that, not to utilize, but to comprehend what has been constructed by forces beyond our understanding so we can apply the scriptures and operate accordingly; so we KNOW our Father thru KNOWING what he allowed to be constructed ... those Statutes are the evidence of His Kingdom manifest here on Earth; just as the bible is the evidence of the manifestation of His Word: the deceivers deceiving the people to hide His Truth is irrelevant for their actions change nothing.

does anyone really believe this was all done without the direction of both the Hand and Will of God Almighty?

Re: Broken Link: 12 USC § 95a (2)

don7411
the gift may be "inter vivos" (live) and a bequest.

Re: Broken Link: 12 USC § 95a (2)

don7411
Judicial Notice: I a man bequest the trustee and discharge the bond with the hold harmless clause 12 usc 95a(2) as my surety.  Your the beneficiary and when you bequest the living trust they now in equity can discharge the action.  Now if you are in a local court and this is not honored, then take your writ of mandamus and writ of quo warranto to the sheriff and have him execute your order against the judge.  When we all realize that we are the people and this civil roman prison is just a fiat fiction, and fiat is not law, then we may discharge any bond against us and claim ownership of our rightful estates in the kingdom of heaven.  Right here on this earth as was the original intent at creation.  This process must be done in honor or it is forbidden.  The CR process if done correctly I believe (and I am not speaking for Boris) is to allow the Government to operate using our energy, but at the same time be held harmless unless we have dishonored the law of God.

Re: Broken Link: 12 USC § 95a (2)

I suggest people use the Statute At Large instead of the US Code. The Statues At Large are Public Law and binding upon public officials ... the only recourse a public official would have is that the official is operating in a private capacity while in public office, of which is a violation of Lieber Code Article 46 and a Beach of Public Trust.

And you are correct about the nature of the CR(tm).

Re: Broken Link: 12 USC § 95a (2)

don7411
Agreed.  What  you are in when you go to any court unless you make a notice and demand is a title 32 court.  This is the court that a soldier is sent before he is court martialed.  I am a retired title 32 soldier and now this is starting to make sense.  As a title 32 soldier I have different right then a title 10 soldier until I am on active duty.  Appears they want everyone on active duty and their prima facie evidence is you filed a tax return as a employee (individual) to state and federal.  An individual under the constitution is a man.  When you claim to be an individual under the civil system under penalty of perjury you have just doomed youself to employee of the government.  And employees of corporations is private law, not public law.

Re: Broken Link: 12 USC § 95a (2)

don7411
The fact that the United States Code isn't law is demonstrated by § 33 of the Act of June 25, 1948, c. 646, 62 Stat. 991, the act which purportedly enacted title 28, Judiciary and Judicial Procedure, into positive law:
No inference of a legislative construction is to be drawn by reason of the chapter in Title 28, Judiciary and Judicial Procedure, as set out in section 1 of this Act, in which any section is placed, nor by reason of the catchlines used in such title.
What is legislative construction? Legislative construction determines application, in some way identifies source of authority, etc. Any given section in the United States Code is separated from its title, enacting clause, and other essentials necessary to determine application. It is evidence of law, but it is not the law.
The first three editions of the Code were reasonably straightforward (1926, 1934 & 1940), then in 1948 and after, an amalgamation process began which converges and distorts sections from various titles in the 1940 edition. The current 28 U.S.C. § 132, addressed in an earlier footnote, merges sections of the 1940 edition from titles 28, Judiciary and Judicial Procedure, and 48, Territories and Insular Possessions, the latter relating principally to the territorial court of Hawaii prior to Hawaii being admitted as a State of the Union. The section is an amalgamation of two or more sections from previous editions of the United States Code and Acts of Congress, with the consequence being that people cannot simply read it and determine what portion has what application. The underlying laws were not amended, merely the amalgamated section in the Code. Therefore, sections of the Code are not law of the United States, as such. They are merely evidence that a law or several laws of that nature exist somewhere in the Statutes at Large.
Fortunately, there is a reasonably simple way to unravel the United States Code to demonstrate proper application of any given section: Following each section, there are Historical and Statutory Notes. These notes provide the history, and cites in the Statutes at Large where the original act and major amendments are located. By going to the original act citation in the Statutes at Large, the beginning cite can be secured, then that cite and/or the popular name of any given piece of legislation can be found in the Distribution Tables in the United States Code. The Distribution Tables provide a section-by-section breakdown of the bill published in the Statutes at Large, directing to where pieces of the legislation are located in the United States Code.

Are we alive or dead?  Alive we have all the power.  Dead we are slaves.

Are we dejure as a people or defacto as a people.  When we show up before and in court I believe we owe it to ourselves as the grantors (creators) of the government to let the trustees' know for who and what the beneficiaries are.  The problem is the treasury is a split trust and this is why the defacto is winning.  The intervivos trust (living man) is our dejure trust and the testamentary (paper-statute) trust is the defacto.  Once one truely understands (comprehends) the nature of the action, one can bring the trustee back in line with the original intent.

The bankers want to adjudicate everything in equity, because they have a security interest via the Federal Reserve Note.  This is our Achilles.  When we accept unconditionally all these contracts,  we give the power of attorney to bring the law against us (operation of law).  In today's world it is getting harder because everything is electronic and you either accept or decline.  Our conditional acceptance through the a4v, CR process gives them notice and demand.  Once the dejure has made a claim, they have no power or authority and they probably won't respond,  because the whole system is dishonest (not based on honest weights and measure).  The CR process is the estoppel process and remains in honor without risking national security.

I am sorry if I think out loud, but hopefully I am thinking for a purpose (only a man can think), which is solution in this amalgamated system.

Re: Broken Link: 12 USC § 95a (2)

liberated
I revisited documents (actually a folder about 100+ pages) that I put into the US District Court in Tampa in 2010, under court seal. Much of the notices, affidavits and UCC. A4V and returned, clearly stated who I was, including but not limited to being a civilian. Reading these again immediately added to my frustrations however, while I think they may not had any bearing perhaps unknowingly they did. Unfortunately, these were submitted post conviction and federal holiday. I was charged 3 times of violation of supervised release and also charged with 3 counts of contempt of court including but not limited to alleged threat upon a federal agent (wasn't true). I was never arrested, except for the very first violation where they flew me back from W Palm to Tampa and held me for 53 days. It was the second violation I believe I submitted info under court seal, which the Judge did keep under wraps however in court denied my motion after he asked me a few questions (I must have failed some test) however I always walked out of each court scenario. Supervised release ended in 2012 however as I stated violations were charged even after 2010 and I was advised I was being "violated" however would not be arrested just show up for court. Most anybody I met during my "travels" that were "violated" were done so for ALOT less than what they were bringing against me. While I can't say I caused the shit to go away, they never laid a hand on me although fucked with me alot in attempts to have me comply with the conviction judgment. That said my life has never been the same nor have I been able to get "back on track" mostly because I think everything for the most part people touch is all the temptations of Satan making it difficult to function, but working on it. I think the remedy to get settlement for charges AFTER they ignore either the CR(tm) agreement or the tender via A4V is in international court. If after all there is an ongoing emergency thus placing operations of the friggin planet under military or peace making processes, the actors attempting to pirate or fuck with us need be brought up for violation of international law and violating a civilian. As far as how to get shit paid for is a work in process however I do believe with the way Boris has attempted for us to see the bigger picture should be the substance and energy to that end. On earth as in heaven.

Re: Broken Link: 12 USC § 95a (2)

For those interested the updated section is
50 USC 4305(b)(2)