Broken Link: 12 USC § 95a (2)

12 USC § 95a

Re: Broken Link: 12 USC § 95a (2)

liberated
Has anybody had any rebuttal from any public officer, lawyer or court if having used 12 USC 95 in light of it having been repealed....Public Law 95-223 (1977) repealed the emergency clause of 12 USC 95(a) and arranged for its authority to expire according to the normal provisions of the NEA.

Re: Broken Link: 12 USC § 95a (2)

And with Donald Trump's Executive Order 13818, 40 Stat 411 from which 12 USC 95a (2) is derived is once again activated. This is part and parcel of Title 50 and national security.

Re: Broken Link: 12 USC § 95a (2)

don7411
The people still need this and an emergency does exist.  Our money has been subrogated to a private entity called the federal reserve.  To quell complete mutiny and insurrection by the people and maintain congresses immunity for crimes against the constitution this must be extended.

Now more than ever since our money (value) has decreased (one fiat dollar worth 1/17 of original value) if we were to go back now without some kind of divine process the crash would be heard and felt round the word.  Plus this allows the people to use this fiat and still puts the US Government (district of columbia) on the hook instead of the people of the states who rightfully have immunity from the third party interloper.

Re: Broken Link: 12 USC § 95a (2)

actually, the public money supply has been sequestered as have all title ... the nation since then has been hijacked and its defenses subrogated by the Federal Reserve, but assisted by the people due to their own ignorance and because of this ignorance, they perish.

Thus it is imperative the people learn the operation and structure of what they intend to inherit as co-heir so that not only are the people's sins forgiven today, but the people also learn the why, what, and how to cease living in sin so the next generation does not inherit an empty way of life; no debt passes to the next generation.

Re: Broken Link: 12 USC § 95a (2)

I'm not seeing where or even how 12 USC 95a can be reenacted since it has been repealed and could only be re enacted by Congress. Also the link in the very first post indicates that section is omitted. Concerned about relying on what it previously said if it has been repealed and doesn't show up on online statute search......." shall to the extent thereof be a full acquittance
and discharge for all purposes of the obligation of the person making the same; and no person shall be
held liable in any court for or in respect to anything done or omitted in good faith in connection with the
administration of, or in pursuance of and in reliance on, this section, or any rule, regulation, instruction,
or direction issued hereunder. "

Although the meat of the discharge does come under the Emergency Banking Act of 1933 which United States has agreed to pay all debts. Should be able to rely upon that as ALL means ALL and not some.

Re: Broken Link: 12 USC § 95a (2)

don7411
I believe this was truely meant for the original Jurisdiction Citizen (This immunity).  Now what you find in the Democracy (notice I did not say Republic) is that the original Jurisdiction Citizen has been omitted Federally.  Only a very few, and I mean few (I believe quite a few here even understand the monetary system from Bretton Woods to Petro Dollar).  Now to be clear, this is a Federal Statute.  With that means if you do identify as a state Citizen, then your remedy is found exclusively in the State as the Federal side is pure de facto.  So what you have then is a Government on the international level purely on contract and agreement.

The UCC has given us the ability to be recognized in those commercial agreements in our original jurisdiction and we must (emphasis added) reserve our rights.  When you give notice to whatever agency that you will not bring action in federal court, but state court, then you have brought them down to your level and you still have the power.  The Clearfield doctrine I believe supports this point of view.  So in that respect I don't think this changes anything so long as the people have conscious awareness.  I am pretty sure those powers are not concerned whether the people do or not.

Re: Broken Link: 12 USC § 95a (2)

don7411
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=31&ved=0ahUKEwiNnLfc5NzYAhWsRN8KHUAgAoY4HhAWCCYwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.usa-the-republic.com%2Fjurisprudentia%2FMemorandum_of_Law_on_the_Name.pdf&usg=AOvVaw2fJzvmxE9zJ99mra5rj86A

This is a Memorandum of Law on the Name.  This hits straight to the point and it is a legal document which means the references are given as evidence (substance).  Something I think as executors of our living estates we should really come to terms with.

What it boils down to is they send us a presentment under presumption.  We being true and faithful servants accept (assume) their presentment.  Here is the great deception.  When you presume you are not liable in law (Same as an assignment).  When you assume (take possession) you are wholly liable in law.  With a simple rebuttal the magi system and the SPELL can be turned into a presentment and assumption for them.  And now they have their own hot potato.  Remember they are speaking in SIGN LANGUAGE. (Legalease)

So a man of action and God does not need the federal statute after all.

Re: Broken Link: 12 USC § 95a (2)

40 Stat 411 has not been repealed, else much of the purpose behind 50 USC would no longer exist; USC 50 and 12 usc 95a (2) are both derived from 40 stat 411; 12 USC 95a (2) is just 50 appendix 5 repeated.

Now if you have some sort of actual evidence that the Nation's National Defense Structure does NOT include this parcel: 40 Stat 411, not 12 USC 95a (2), please post it here, because 40 Stat 411 @ 50 USC appendix 5, section 5, does read at (2):

(2) Any payment, conveyance, transfer, assignment, or delivery of property or interest therein, made to or for the account of the United States, or as otherwise directed, pursuant to this subdivision or any rule, regulation, instruction, or direction issued hereunder shall to the extent thereof be a full acquittance and discharge for all purposes of the obligation of the person making the same; and no person shall be held liable in any court for or in respect to anything done or omitted in good faith in connection with the administration of, or in pursuance of and in reliance on, this subdivision, or any rule, regulation, instruction, or direction issued hereunder.

Re: Broken Link: 12 USC § 95a (2)

liberated
Nope no evidence. You provided what I was looking for when I cam across 12 USC 95a being repealed. They just moved the language within what you posted. Thanks

Going to save this link
 https://law.justia.com/codes/us/1994/title50/app/tradingwi/sec5/

Re: Broken Link: 12 USC § 95a (2)

the US code is just codification of the Statutes At Large and it is from those At Large Statutes that the United States operates, those codes can be repealed, amended, and omitted at will, but the Statutes At Large will always remain unless acted upon by an outside force.

And it is from these Statutes and such that we learn HOW this all operates so we can find our position within it and then all that GLOSS and how we handle shit like that takes effect.

But first one must know how and why something operates before one can ever comprehend what one is supposed to do.

Therefore, even a man of God does need the Statutes and shit like that, not to utilize, but to comprehend what has been constructed by forces beyond our understanding so we can apply the scriptures and operate accordingly; so we KNOW our Father thru KNOWING what he allowed to be constructed ... those Statutes are the evidence of His Kingdom manifest here on Earth; just as the bible is the evidence of the manifestation of His Word: the deceivers deceiving the people to hide His Truth is irrelevant for their actions change nothing.

does anyone really believe this was all done without the direction of both the Hand and Will of God Almighty?