Bound on the wrong side of the Gospel

Rich
Hi Boris, Jim and the group, we are so much down the same road with the same result in view except maybe it has all been set up for us and we don't need to try to steer the ship, can you guys do a study of this and bring some feed back.

 Bound at the wrong side of the Gospel

Re: Bound on the wrong side of the Gospel

I read this and it is exactly what has been shown within the site.

Everything is already set-up ... HOWEVER, I am led to believe, there is one thing missing from the writing offered: reference to Malachi 3:10, for the New Testament states "the whole of the law must be fulfilled" and that we must walk in the footsteps of Christ (1 Peter 2:22-25) for in taking out inheritance before the time appointed by the Father, we actually become circumcised from the Father. Galatians states this very clearly.

Now that Christ died for our sins, we can now go back to the ORIGINAL sin: the doubt we had that both the word and world of our Father was not perfect, of which culminates in the eating of the forbidden fruit of which results in the Genesis 3 curse upon man: judging self and others.

The fruit as not offered by the Father, but by the serpent: a test of the ego as EVE = EGO.

Malachi 3:10 states one is to place ALL of the tithing into the storehouse ... in Moses day, it was the "gleaning of the fields" (usufruct) and since we are circumcised for claiming our inheritance before that appointed time, then Galatians reminds us in 5:3 that "If you are trying to find favor with God by being circumcised, you must obey every regulation in the whole law of Moses."

So, the solution is to surrender what we took from our Father in the Garden (the usufruct of the forbidden tree) and then, as Malachi instructs, CHALLENGE OUR FATHER and this is the ONLY place in the bible wherein our Father ASKS us to CHALLENGE HIM for the blessings of the NEW COVENANT.

And for what exactly are we challenging our Father??

STATUS CHECK ... in United States is would be the NATIONALITY as a NATIVE of the State of the union in which you were born ... see Government Printing Manual 5.23. Remember, Treaty of Paris of 1783 RECOGNIZES the original 13 colonies as Nations, Florida is done by way of Adams - Onis Treaty (a land grant from the Pope to United States of the Union), the rest emanate out of the Northwest Territory (a trust created from the excess lands (estates: territories) acquired by the colonies after their formation), which is why one must do the Minnesota Rule 220 affidavit (show age of majority and establish an "ownership interest" so you have something to surrender)

Now, one should be able to CHALLENGE for the nationality by initiating a SURRENDER to the TREASURY then moving to (birth county probate) court to issue a DECLARATORY JUDGMENT recognizing one as a NATIONAL and the SSN bonding you as surety should just dissolve away from inception. The TRANSFER and ASSIGNMENT of the usufruct (beneficial ownership) is the "payment" to release one from military service: remember: Seisin in law: "Livery" (or delivery) by "seisin in law" occurred when the parties to the transaction went within sight of the land to be conveyed and the transferor declared to the recipient that possession had been granted. This constituted however only an incomplete conveyance. AND 'to sue one's livery' refers to the formal recognition of a noble's majority, in exchange of payment, for conferring the powers attached to his title, and thereby freeing him from dependence as a ward.

"to sue one's livery" would be to initiate a suit wherein one is FORECLOSING upon one's INTEREST (Minnesota rule 220) so that INTEREST can be delivered to the STOREHOUSE (Treasury) and then on can CHALLENGE GOD of which is to correct the record and change the STATUS of the PERSON (estate) so one can finally enter the kingdom of heaven here on earth by taking residence within the house of the LORD (Psalm 91): the LORD being the Crown/State wherein the INTEREST was put into the STOREHOUSE (Treasury) so both the Crown/State LEGAL and one's EQUITABLE title are in the Treasury and now the PUBLIC is no longer INEQUITABLE because one GAVE EQUITY in order to RECEIVE EQUITY.

... the wrong side of heaven and the righteous side of hell

Re: Bound on the wrong side of the Gospel

william-michael
EXCELLENT!

Re: Bound on the wrong side of the Gospel

Rich
Hi Boris, thanks very much for your feed back, Diederik has responded and i have put a link to it in PDF below and also attempted to set it out here in readable conversation, i will give him the login for this from now, cheers, Richard.

The screen shot of Deuteronomy 6:16 and Malachi 3:14 3:10 did not format here but are in the PDF link.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0Ahi7Mw7ha_Rk1udzc5aHR6UWs/view?usp=sharing

B--- I read this and it is exactly what has been shown within the site.

D--- Yes agreed on the end objective of the beneficial title being returned to the Crown. The way, not so much.

B--- Everything is already set-up ... HOWEVER, in am led to believe, there is one thing missing from the writing offered: reference to Malachi 3:10, for the New Testament states "the whole of the law must be fulfilled" for in taking out inheritance before the time appointed by the Father, we actually become circumcised from the Father. Galatians states this very clearly.

D--- Thanks for pointing this out, these last few pages of the old testatment are relevant, especially 3:8-10

B--- Now that Christ died for our sins, we can now go back to the ORIGINAL sin: the doubt we had that both the word and world of our Father was not perfect, of which culminates in the eating of the forbidden fruit of which results in the Genesis 3 curse upon man: judging self and others.

D--- yes

B--- The fruit as not offered by the Father, but by the serpent: a test of the ego as EVE = EGO.
Malachi 3:10 states one is to place ALL of the tithing into the storehouse ... in Moses day, it was the "gleaning of the fields" (usufruct) and since we are circumcised for claiming our inheritance before that appointed time,

D--- Could be you’re right, I don’t really follow this? How is it that claiming inheritance =circumcision? The uncircumcised gentiles are also under the law. Our problem is that we are not yet free, and Paul is talking here to those who are. Galatians 5:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

B--- then Galatians reminds us in 5:3 that "If you are trying to find favor with God by being circumcised, you must obey every regulation in the whole law of Moses."

D--- While it is true that looking to justify ourselves under law in this way is mistaken, it makes no difference whether we are circumcised or not .
Galatians 6:14-15 But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.15 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature.

B--- So, the solution is to surrender what we took from our Father in the Garden (the usufruct of the forbidden tree)

D--- Yes

B--- and then, as Malachi instructs, CHALLENGE OUR FATHER and this is the ONLY place in the bible wherein our Father ASKS us to CHALLENGE HIM for the blessings of the NEW COVENANT.

D--- Don’t agree with this. Not sure what bible version this comes from, but it is inconsistent. The second testing of Jesus he says do not tempt the Lord your God (from Deuteronomy). And in Malachi 3:10, a different word is used. Similar, but not the same. Compare;

Deuteronomy 6:16 Ye shall not tempt 5254 8762 the LORD 3068 your God

Malachi 3:14 3:10 Bring 935 8685 ye all the tithes 4643 into the storehouse 214, that there may be meat 2964 in mine house 1004, and prove 974 8798 me now herewith 2063, saith 559 8804 the LORD 3068 of hosts 6635, if I will not open 6605 8799 you the windows 699 of heaven 8064, and pour you out 7324 8689 a blessing 1293, that [there shall] not [be room] enough 1767 [to receive it].(pour...: Heb. empty out)

D--- And the construction of 3:10 is also clear enough. He tells the people to do something “bring ye all tithes”, that the is the first action. The next action is God opening the windows and pouring out blessings. “Prove me now herewith”, I would read as , “when you have done what I tell you, have faith, watch and see if I don’t respond as I promise”. He’s not telling us we have to take any other steps. This is quite different from challenging or tempting God. The second testing of Jesus makes it clear we should not presume to force God’ hand.

B--- And for what exactly are we challenging our Father??
STATUS CHECK ... in United States is would be the NATIONALLITY as a NATIVE of the State of the union in which you were born ... see Government Printing Manual 5.23. Remember, Treaty of Paris of 1783 RECOGNIZES the original 13 colonies as Nations, Florida is done by way of Adams - Onis Treaty (a land grant from the Pope to United States of the Union), the rest emanate out of the Northwest Territory (a trust created from the excess lands (estates: territories) acquired by the colonies after their formation), which is why one must do the Minnesota Rule 220 affidavit (show age of majority and establish an "ownership interest" so you have something to surrender)

D--- We have all been given an estate interest to surrender already, I’ve never encountered any official denying that the beneficial interest in the legal person is “mine”....despite best efforts!

B--- Now, one should be able to CHALLENGE for the nationality by initiating a SURRENDER to the TREASURY then moving to court to issue a DECLATORY JUDGMENT recognizing one as a NATIONAL and the SSN bonding you as surety should just dissolve away from inception. The TRANSFER and ASSIGNMENT of the usufruct (beneficial ownership) is the "payment" to release one from military service: remember: Seisin in law: "Livery" (or delivery) by "seisin in law" occurred when the parties to the transaction went within sight of the land to be conveyed and the transferor declared to the recipient that possession had been granted. This constituted however only an incomplete conveyance.
AND 'to sue one's livery' refers to the formal recognition of a noble's majority, in exchange of payment, for conferring the powers attached to his title, and thereby freeing him from dependence as a ward.

D--- This approach is not humbling yourself as a little child. We are still bond. I have tried this transfer and assignment, it did not work, and I can see why. Children do not execute their own conveyances, children are not in military service. Children are not under the law.
The property order (for those partially incompetent like children) stops all proceedings dead in their tracks;
57 Proceedings, execution, etc, not to proceed without leave of court
Competent lawyers are appointed by the court for the best interest of the incompetent S67 explicitly provides for beneficial interest to be assigned away. This is what you are trying to do. Check the equivalent rules in your jurisdiction, you may find it fits your philosophy perfectly.

B--- "to sue one's livery" would be to initiate a suit wherein one is FORECLOSING upon one's INTEREST (Minnesota rule 220) so that INTEREST can be delivered to the STOREHOUSE (Treasury) and then on can CHALLENGE GOD of which is to correct the record and change the STATUS of the PERSON (estate) so one can finally enter the kingdom of heaven here on earth by taking residence within the house of the LORD(Psalm 91): the LORD being the Crown/State wherein the INTEREST was put into the STOREHOUSE (Treasury) so both the Crown/State LEGAL and one's EQUITABLE title are in the Treasury and now the PUBLIC is no longer INEQUITABLE become one GAVE EQUITY in order to RECEIVE EQUITY.

D--- Under the property order for partial incompetents, the status of the living is changed. From being the liable sureties, to liability for managing the estate being shifted to the Crown. From “deemed fully competent – like EGO=EVE as you rightly point out. To “not fully competent” – like children.
And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them, 3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. 4 Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:2-5

Re: Bound on the wrong side of the Gospel

D--- Could be you’re right, I don’t really follow this? How is it that claiming inheritance =circumcision? The uncircumcised gentiles are also under the law. Our problem is that we are not yet free, and Paul is talking here to those who are. Galatians 5:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

B -- Like you have written, we have taken what does not belong to us = the false inheritance or the usufruct of the societal usufruct (society is the RESULT our Dominion: usufruct of our original usufruct of the Earth), thus when we did not place the tithing into the storehouse, we circumcised ourself from our Father's heavenly estate in exchange for the bowl of porridge (usufruct of a usufruct via LICENSE).

D -- Don’t agree with this ... prove 974 8798 me now herewith 2063, saith 559 8804 the LORD 3068 of hosts 6635, if I will not open 6605 8799 you the windows 699 of heaven 8064, and pour you out 7324 8689 a blessing 1293, that [there shall] not [be room] enough 1767 [to receive it].

B -- That whole passage does not appear to be temptation of the Lord, but an offer from the Lord to "challenge" or have him "fulfill on his word" (prove me now herewith) ... this would be akin to taking the Birth Certificate (and Minn Rule 220 filing: acceptance) to the Probate Court of the County of Birth (head probate judge appears to be the trustee) and informing that court that you have not abandoned your claim (presumed dead or missing: spoliated owner has fled) to that beneficial interest and "Age of majority" (no longer a child) but that you wish that interest go into the storehouse (for safekeeping: delivery) as that is the will of our Father and his will is my will (surrender: rely on 100% faith AS would a child to any promise made by a Father) and the CHALLENGE is to release the hard lock or open the doors to the kingdom so that one may enter (blessings pour out) ...

And as revelations 2:10 states ... "be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life" ... this is why the probate court ... the NAME is a DEAD ENTITY (dead account) until it receives an infusion of life (again rev 2:10); Christ and his spirit are reunited in Hades (land of the Dead: corporation heaven), thus Christ (NAME) can now rise from the dead since one "performed the sacrifice" (surrender of beneficial interest to the storehouse) ... it is the SACRIFICE that INSURES the TRANSACTION be COMPLETED as the SURRENDER is the CONSIDERATION. (watch last 10-15 minutes of Constantine)

Not sure how the Crown set-up New Zealand, but it appears the united States has been set up to protect the ORIGINAL usufruct of the earth (dominion as stated in Genesis) from the dead (those that would waste it for future generations) (see the letter from Jefferson to Madison) and the dead have no rights.

So, it appears the people of the united States were basically EVICTED from the Land after the Civil War (For you know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life handed down to you from your ancestors (1 Peter 1:18) FOR Ye have sold yourselves for nought; and ye shall be redeemed without money (Isaiah 52:3) AND Your wealth and your treasures I will give as plunder, without charge, because of all your sins throughout your country (Jeremiah 15:13)) and are not allowed to return until such time as they accept the new constitution (read Attorney General opinion of 1868) of which would be akin to accepting (surrendering to) Christ for NAME = CHRIST.

The Gettysburg Address places the government of the people, by the people, and for the people into TRUST and is modeled after the 2 examples of Trust in the bible: Psalm 23 and the Lord's Prayer.

The Birth Certificate is a receipt for indemnification issued to the spoliated owner provided that spoliated owner has not fled (abandoned the claim or presumed dead) ... This would mean that the people would have to first surrender their beneficial interest to the Treasury (in acceptance the New Constitution: surrender = acceptance + delivery), then challenge the State to recognize what has been done (prove me now herewith) so the blessing may pour out, because much like all these international treaties, none of this seems to be self executing.

D --  This approach is not humbling yourself as a little child ...

B -- sure it is ... relying on 100% faith.

That is the very essence of humbling yourself as a little child ... Correct me if I am mistaken as I have not read the whole of the Bible, but it appears one is to be as wise as serpent but as harmless as a dove and to come AS a child, but no where have I found that it states to BE a child.

And if Peter is addressing those who are free in Galatians 5, then I can safely presume, one was not free before Galatians 5 and Galatians 4:1-7 What I am saying is that as long as the heir is a child, he is no different from a slave, although he is the owner of everything. He is subject to guardians and trustees until the date set by his father.

So also, when we were children, we were enslaved under the basic principles of the world. But when the time had fully come, God sent His Son, born of a woman, born under the Law, to redeem those under the Law, that we might receive our adoption as sons. And because you are sons, God sent the Spirit of His Son
 (Christ's Sacrifice for the Blood of Christ (life force: consciousness) now runs thru our veins) into our hearts, crying out, “Abba, Father!” So you are no longer a slave, but a son; and since you are a son, you are also an heir through God.

It appears Galatians 5 is a WARNING: "You got your Mulligan; let's not do this shit again, OK?"

Re: Bound on the wrong side of the Gospel

one more thing ...

We are viewing the AGE OF MAJORITY as a RED HERRING

WHY??

In our view, the only thing AGE OF MAJORITY does is allow one to become the agent for the personal representative for the estate: you have just accepted the bowl of porridge

WHY??

Because 12 USC 95a (2) has already been implemented of which caused the surrender property to the Treasury, which is the personal representative, and you getting the license (AGE OF MAJORITY) allows you to ACT AS IF YOU WERE AN AGENT FOR THE PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVE: Treasury Agent ... the FEDERAL CONTRACTOR. Now you are subject to IRS due to incorrect accounting or misappropriation of the estate for WASTE because you used it for personal gain.

Re: Bound on the wrong side of the Gospel

Diederik
Completely agree. The legal age of majority is a protection. It precludes us from choosing to be prodigal until we are old enough. We should never have made the wrong choice to take the bowl of porridge. Having all done so, it needs to go back.

I suppose the point of difference is how. It may well be that rule 220 Minnesota is exactly the correct thing that needs to happen. We have tried similar things here with affidavits and other statutory options for getting the beneficial interest back to the Crown/Treasury. The consistent response is along the lines "we won't accept anything FROM YOU". These efforts date back to 2012.

So putting the Galatians "children under managers" UNTIL THE TIME APPOINTED BY THE FATHER. together with the command to be as little children. That leads to the conclusion that we cannot be allowed to effect the transfer ourselves, other wise WE would be the ones deciding the appointed time, rather than the Father. So we come to the remedy for those not fully competent. Have to go back to being as children, let the managers, sort out the details of cleaning up our messes. And it may well transpire that the various remedies we have looked at are indeed the ones that they will use. But why should we? We have no license to practice law.

In NZ this process for partial incompetents provides for 3 year review....kind of like 3 days in the grave.

The material you and Jim have provided Boris, has been very insightful. Moved the game forward massively. And I am not challenging the correctness of what you guys have concluded. Nor wanting to undo the contribution this site has made. Not saying NO BUT, rather, yes and....knowing what to ask for is critical, and you guys have helped (don't take it personally, For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever.....of course). Knowing the path is starting to become clear, the and is simply that perhaps we don't need to do the legal stuff ourselves. We are commanded not to swear at all, that makes affidavits a problem. The surrender window is built, it does not require us to swear, it does require us to be as children.

Re: Bound on the wrong side of the Gospel

Diederik
The end objective is agreed. Few thoughts in response;

[...]

D.. We are not really coming as the despoliated owner, we are coming as prodigals having despoliated ourselves. The only thing the estate has in my case is joint and several liability for the government debt...about 110 billion in NZ, I expect a lot more digits for you guys in the US. Like the prodigal son, we have nothing to "put back". There is nothing to claim. I look over my shoulder and see a train wreck, absolute carnage. The prodigal son came back and admitted he had no right to claim anything further after his (our) first stuff up, but still asked to be allowed to serve in his Father's estate.

Unconditional surrender to me means unconditional. I.e we can't be laying down the law as to where anything goes. Maybe something goes to the treasury, maybe not, we think it should, I do agree, but is it for us to say? It cannot be for us to dictate....otherwise our surrender would not be unconditional.

B --The Gettysburg Address places the government of the people, by the people, and for the people into TRUST and is modeled after the 2 examples of Trust in the bible: Psalm 23 and the Lord's Prayer.

D-- the earth and usufruct was placed in the trust of the kings of Babylon. Not the people. That is self will and ego. This is the problem with democracies and republics (res-public, property with public, not God's Trustee). We see Brueghel's depiction of the tower of babel is the exact model for the EU headquarters....against our maker.

The Birth Certificate is a receipt for indemnification issued to the spoliated owner provided that spoliated owner has not fled (abandoned the claim or presumed dead) ... This would mean that the people would have to first surrender their beneficial interest to the Treasury (in acceptance the New Constitution: surrender = acceptance + delivery), then challenge the State to recognize what has been done (prove me now herewith) so the blessing may pour out, because much like all these international treaties, none of this seems to be self executing.

D --  This approach is not humbling yourself as a little child ...

B -- sure it is ... relying on 100% faith.

B --That is the very essence of humbling yourself as a little child ... Correct me if I am mistaken as I have not read the whole of the Bible, but it appears one is to be as wise as serpent but as harmless as a dove and to come AS a child, but no where have I found that it states to BE a child.

D --  A child cannot swear an affidavit. We are looking at an approach to achieve the very same end without swearing anything. In NZ statute there are basically 2 pieces of legislation that provide for those not legally competent. The Care of Children Act. That applies to under 18 yo, and yes, we cannot be considered under 18 anymore. Secondly the PPPR Act 1988, which provides for those to be dealt with "as children". And the rules for dealing with both are really quite the same.

B -- And if Peter [Paul] is addressing those who are free in Galatians 5, then I can safely presume, one was not free before Galatians 5 and Galatians 4:1-7 What I am saying is that as long as the heir is a child, he is no different from a slave, although he is the owner of everything. He is subject to guardians and trustees until the date set by his father.

D -- yes.

B --So also, when we were children, we were enslaved under the basic principles of the world. But when the time had fully come, God sent His Son, born of a woman, born under the Law, to redeem those under the Law, that we might receive our adoption as sons. And because you are sons, God sent the Spirit of His Son (Christ's Sacrifice for the Blood of Christ (life force: consciousness) now runs thru our veins) into our hearts, crying out, “Abba, Father!” So you are no longer a slave, but a son; and since you are a son, you are also an heir through God.

D -- yes. But are we there yet?

B --It appears Galatians 5 is a WARNING: "You got your Mulligan; let's not do this shit again, OK?"

D -- Absolutely. Once we are free (not yet), then we must use our freedom to the intended purpose. Love/charity. Not the old selfish desires. This is what most of Paul's writings are about. But they are only relevant once we are redeemed, not before. And that is where we go back to the 3 synoptic gospels in the first instance.

Re: Bound on the wrong side of the Gospel

D-- the earth and usufruct was placed in the trust of the kings of Babylon.

B -- this is the Cestui Que and one needs to "make claim" as a beneficiary (heir) and to do so, one follows their heart which is then the appointed time by the Father. Malachi instructs the people to put the tithing into the storehouse then come to him to fulfill the promise of God THROUGH the STATE (ordained by God: Romans 12, thus as if it were God).

The tithing has already been put in the storehouse via the birth certificate, but since the people operated (governed themselves) for the ME, ME, ME (and the ME, too), then they are DENIED entrance because they still operate from the EGO that caused the expulsion from the Garden and results in the Curse under Genesis 3 for in reality there is no light, nor dark; no right, nor wrong .. there just IS.

The time appointed is when one follows the heart, thus SELF GOVERNANCE (re: Gettysburg) just as Christ taught of which is ANARCHY. The TRUST that was set up under the kings of Babylon still remains, it is just that one CHOOSES to govern oneself (to NOT eat up the usufruct for generations to come) so one does not rely on nor need governance by the guardians and trustees of that trust of the kings of Babylon (currently the Vatican and Crown). Read Teddy Roosevelt's speech at the Jamestown Exposition, April 26, 1907.

As for everything else, we can agree to disagree because I still do not see anything that states BE A CHILD only come AS A CHILD of which I am led to believe is 100% faith, belief and trust the both the world and word of God are perfect, unlike our COMING OF AGE (AGE OF MAJORITY) moment in the Garden, thus our need to REPENT (change our way of thinking/being).

We are to be as wise as serpents and as harmless as a dove and one is really not making (swearing) affidavit, one is DECLARING ALELGEANCE TO GOD THRU HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (surrender = acceptance + delivery) ... the "challenge" is our acceptance of what IS, not how one wishes it to be, so that we may be delivered from evil through our surrender with Christ and if people wish to keep arguing over this one point, then so be it; reject with what they do not comprehend (agree), thus continue to rebel against God and remain subject to the guardians and trustees of that trust of the kings of Babylon for that trust was set up to protect God's stuff from waste ("squandering" the usufruct for generation to come (read Jefferson to Madison letter)) by the heathens who liked to dance around their fires and hoot an holler to their gods, drink and fornicate with the land without thinking about the consequences of their actions, which would have led to the destruction of humanity.

Just look at what we have today ... is there really any difference from when Moses went to "talk to God" and brought down the 10 Commandments (15 if you like Mel Brooks' version better ;) ) and today??

In a way, all of this shit reminds me of one story I had with an woman from India on an airplane.

We were talking "why is the cow sacred?" She told me, it is because the Cow is the best animal to plow the fields because it is strong and its waste makes excellent fertilizer, but the people were eating everything in sight, so the religious leaders at the time told the people the cow was a gift from God to help them tend the fields so they will have enough to eat. It is the people who took this to extreme and now we have the "cow is sacred" crap running their lives because they now choose to be governed by some story instead of seeking the logic (truth) in what was being told.

I am led to believe that the people of this world are retarded and insane and don't like to think about the consequences of their actions (like little children: thus come AS a child (with innocence, belief and trust) not BE a child (manipulative little heathens without thought of consequence (ME, ME, ME))), nor do they wish to do as such (see Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars), and this is why there are guardians and trustees.

Re: Bound on the wrong side of the Gospel

Diederik
OK, lets leave it there and agree to disagree on some elements. The element of status change from fully competent to less than fully competent is what has been added to the mix.

If it helps, that's good, if not, oh well.

I will retract my comment on democracy etc as it relates to the Constitution. I really know nothing about that document, and should not have presumed to comment on it at all....

Regards

Re: Bound on the wrong side of the Gospel

I quite enjoy the conversation. It is very stimulating ... thank you.

The nexus starts when you USE the SS Card to get a license and the use the License to get accounts and everything else ... the one using the SS Card is actually a TREASURY AGENT (individual agent for the personal representative, the Treasury: 12 USC 95a (2) has already been executed and fulfilled) operating for the benefit of another (the Cestui Que beneficiary or RIGHTFUL HEIR to God's Kingdom) and when you use it for yourself (for self profit and gain: following false prophets) you prove yourself to NOT BE HEIR (you used it for your glory, not the glory of God) thus the ACCOUNT can not balance (DEBT: SIN) thus one must provide the REMEDY because the use of such for self means one did not accept Christ (NAME with STATE AS SURETY as BENEFICIAL INTEREST HOLDER = Idoneous) and instead of Christ being the surety, one becomes as such. (Surety = Insurance)

Until the individual is terminated, the nexus remains, which is why everything other people discuss is so hit and miss and the individual should terminate when the county of birth probate court receives one's claim (salvage: Christ = salvage operator and everything stands ABANDONED) as one of the beneficiaries of the Cestui Que, which is why the Minnesota rule 220, of which is in line with Galatians 4 for that as long as the heir is a child, he is no different from a slave, although he is the owner of everything.

so, one shows one is NOT a child (and thus not a slave: free man = living = not born under the slave woman but of the free woman of which is by promise) by one's claim thru Christ to be an owner named in the certificate (adopted son or daughter) of which then renders one over the age of 18 (no longer a child) and now one can then COMPLETE transfer one's beneficial interest to the Treasury (NAME with STATE AS SURETY as BENEFICIAL INTEREST HOLDER = Accepting Christ = Idoneous) thru rebutting the presumption of death (abandonment) and then "challenge" for the blessings (sue one's livery = prove me now herewith saith the LORD of hosts; LORD = the STATE GOVERNING APPARATUS ... hosts = trustees and guardians) ... the Transfer initiated at birth is INCOMPLETE, only LEGAL TITLE over one's usufruct transfers (seisin in law (livery) = incomplete (Inchoate delivery)), so equitable title remains with one, thus the public in inequitable because it never received equity, thus neither will you (livery (servitude) remains).

One comes AS a child by accepting what is with 100% faith, trust and belief that the STATE exists by the Grace of God (Romans 12), thus one operates as a non-statutory Corporation Sole by the Grace of God, exactly like the Crown estate, for government in its current form is "Corporate Governance" ... exactly how the Crown operates and thus understands the Storehouse is the Treasury and the State is the "trustee and guardian" by the will of God (the trust of the kings of Babylon) and now one may govern themself for there is no more need for the "trustees and guardians" for one has been granted the crown of life by being faithful unto death (BC is a TOMBSTONE: a casual reference to an advertisement for a professional individual such as a doctor, lawyer, or banker or an organization that must meet certain specific legal requirements and regulations imposed on the industry represented in the advertising and ... the BC is evidence an organization has been organized) and can now place his House (organization) within the House of the LORD (psalm 91) which is just another way of saying your beneficial interest (equity interest in legal title to NAME) has been "pledged" into service to God once again (NAME stands adopted into the Kingdom of Heaven: adopted son and daughter: NAME = PERSON = INFANT = CHILD) for one followed their heart to get to this point in time of which IS the time appointed by the Father for 4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law, To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons. And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father. Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.(Galatians 4:4) ... no longer born of the slave but of the free thru Christ or REBORN, thus your claim is a reclaim or a salvage of abandoned property: adopted into the Kingdom of Heaven.

The lawyers and attorneys are NOTHING but spies and saboteurs; reference Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars ... "And then he said, Woe unto you also, ye lawyers! for ye lade men with burdens grievous to be borne, and ye yourselves touch not the burdens with one of your fingers." - Luke 11:46

I think, nay KNOW, I will trust the word of God as it speaks into and thru my heart and not rely on the words of these liars and hypocrites; those members of the synagogue of Satan nor their lawyers for they all seek to keep one from the house of the Lord and separate from God, each other and self governance.

If any of you believe anything these liars and hypocrites say, then U SO FUCT !!!

Re: Bound on the wrong side of the Gospel

Diederik
OK, yes this is an interesting discussion. A lot of common ground, especially on the surrender, and some differences. The document we put up does not go into a lot of detail about the surrender process via partial incompetence. I’ll expand on that in light of what you’ve said, and at least some of the perceived shortcomings should resolve themselves.

The notion that there is no right or wrong, there just IS. In the beginning perhaps, but not by the time we get to Genesis 1:4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
And In Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

There is dichotomy. For every thesis there must be an antitheses. We see this for instance with the selection of the apostles, Jesus knew full well that Judas was a betrayer, but the nature of creation apparently demands the balance. Like we are told to expect to be deceived as to the true gospel. Would be difficult to deceive anyone if the NT only had the first 4 gospels. In The last 2 verses of Matthew, Jesus flat out tells his disciples to teach men to do his commandments. Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Not that I’m suggesting Paul’s writings are wrong, but there is no “Gospel according to Paul”, and there is no full explanation of exactly what gospel Paul did preach written in the NT. He does tell the Corinthians that of FIRST IMPORTANCE (NOT the whole story) - Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: 1 Corinthians 15:1-4
Now this sounds like the sign of Jonah Jesus talked about - Matthew 12:39-40 But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas: For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.
So yes we should believe the sign, but not in place of the commands given by Jesus. Most of Paul’s writing is preaching to the converted, as long as evidence of Peter’s earthly bindings remains, that is of secondary interest. The first 4 books actually called gospels are the primary source. Nowhere does Paul say we can forget about the commands.

Incidentally, while Jesus refers to an evil and adulterous generation, the KJV does not include the word “adult” even once. I’m not keen on being an adult about this.

Expanding a bit on the partial competence remedy then. In principle, if we can see that the state structure is hardwired to bind us, one would hope there is some relatively straightforward remedy also hardwired into the system.

The PPPR Act (Protection of Personal and Property Rights 1988) provides what we believe is a simple surrender process, and yes, it includes acceptance and delivery. This is our “Right” to “Protection”, when we repent (turn away from our old ways).

Form PPPR10 provides for a “property order”, for property to be managed by “someone else”, i.e. one of Caesar’s officers. This form include our declaration (acceptance) it’s prescribed into the  form, we don’t need to figure out the wording ourselves. Essentially that we are partially incompetent…..something less than omniscient god’s I take that to mean. As a child say. Then we need to say what property we think we are not fully competent to manage….that’s easy “ALL property of ALLCAPS”. Sign and date it, file in the court. Done, signed sealed and delivered. Hopefully the last signature on our own account ever.

We have not had to pay a filing fee “for you shall be redeemed without money” (no valuable consideration is necessary). We have not had to swear an affidavit “swear not at all”. We have not gone public with our clever ideas, all family court matters are protected and private. We have had to admit partial incompetence “as little children”. We have had to let go of all property interests “sell all you have”.

What is supposed to happen next? Well we get to be in control of nothing more. Like in the final Matrix, once the peace offer was accepted, Deus ex Machina took over and plugged Neo in so his artificial persona could be sacrificed. Like in the final Pirates of the Caribbean, once Will stabbed the heart (acceptance), the crew of the Dutchman took over, excised his heart (“unclaimed property of a valuable nature” Pintel) and put it in the chest. Also we see that the pricklyback bastard crew of the Dutchman become good men again…..Will’s choice saved them.

So firstly, all civil and criminal proceedings stop dead as soon as the application is filed. At this point we are no longer “under the law”. Unless we are going to be dicks about this and go back to the old ways, as you say, - “It appears Galatians 5 is a WARNING: "You got your Mulligan; let's not do this shit again, OK?"”. Otherwise the court can (and undoubtedly will) give leave for proceedings to commence again.
Section 57 Proceedings, execution, etc, not to proceed without leave of court  (1) From the date on which an application is made for a property order in respect of any person, no person shall, without the leave of a court,—(a) bring or continue any proceedings (not being proceedings under this Act or proceedings in the High Court) against the person in respect of whom the application is made; or…

Secondly, a lawyer is appointed. But remember Will’s choice transformed the evil crew of the Dutchman. If we hire a lawyer, by all means expect lies and deception. But in this case the Court appoints the lawyer, and the lawyer is duty bound to act in the best interest of the estate. A transformed pricklyback....
65 Appointment of lawyer to represent person in respect of whom application made (1)
On an application for the exercise of the court’s jurisdiction under this Act, a court or the Registrar of a court must appoint a lawyer to represent the person in respect of whom the application is made, unless the court or the Registrar is satisfied that the person has retained or will retain a lawyer.

Thirdly, we can tell this lawyer our intent, specifically that we wish the beneficial interest to lie permanently with the Crown. This is explicitly provided for, the details of how this transfer or assignment needs to happen can be left to the licensed professional and the Court.
62 Court may settle the beneficial interests of person subject to property order (1) A court may direct a settlement to be made of all or any of the property of a person subject to a property order on such trusts and subject to such powers and provisions as the court may think fit;

Could this work? If we are reasonably capable, we might presume all that needs to happen for us to carry on freely is that an account is set up for us to use, everything goes in there, we get our daily bread, the property manager attends to what is essentially the Crowns own accounting. We are not liable for the estate. Who would even know the difference? I might walk through town, talk to friends, who would have the least inkling that the status has changed? All facilitated privately between the Father and I through Christ, “for no one comes to the Father but by me”. The 2 way flow can now function properly, “for I am the vine and ye are the branches”. All excess fat goes to the common pot for the greater good.

Will we get full control back? Who knows the [fullness of] time appointed of the Father.

That does leave a few points of difference. In this picture we don’t claim anything, we only accept the peace offer, as in Maccabees, and like Neo. – “Will we see him again – Oh I expect so..”. The NZ law dictionary defines a claim as “advantage or profit, a gain”. Definitely usufruct, and definitely not for us to claim. I’ve not found a solid authority that established a claim as an Act of War, but I do recall where I first heard it Boris. Children don’t need to claim or demand, only seek ask and knock – “if your children ask for a loaf of bread, do you give them a stone instead?”. We do not need to first claim the beneficial interest in the estate, and then transfer it to the Crown. Surrender is simpler. Our hands are not clean, we cannot come in equity, the prodigal son story applies. It is to remedy our impossible predicament that Jesus was sent.

The property manager manages the property, the worldly things. That really does leave us free to live our lives as our creator intended. Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar’s and unto God the things that are God’s. Jesus was not an anarchist. He explained how we could be “in this world, but not of it”.

Re: Bound on the wrong side of the Gospel

BC, being a GRAVESTONE, is also a letter of administration that anyone can use pursuant to 26 USC 674 and Treas. Reg. § 1.674(b) HOWEVER, the letter of administration was  issued from a decedent estate of whom is not really dead, thus the letter was issued in mistake and now is null and void from inception and everything should go back to the estate when one make claims to be living under 1666 Cestui Que because the Probate court (and thus other courts) only have jurisdiction if ONE IS DEAD

Probate is ecclesiastical court (and I am led to believe is the One supreme court) ... all other courts are temporal and take their orders (and hold on to the presumptions, assumptions, etc ..) from the decisions of such and can not impeach the judgment of the Probate court, thus one needs to go back to probate and inform them the letter of administration was issued incorrectly and now both the NAME and the SSN should disappear and all securities issued therefrom should return to the treasury along with all the proceeds, etc .... and this was all done without DUE PROCESS, which means the LAW UNDERWRITES AND INSURES THE ACTION under Common practice and International Law: IRCCP and Human Rights Conventions, of which stands in harmony with the bible: Divine providence.

Now one is living and the dead have no power nor authority = self governance manifest = the only law is to love one another

the trust of the kings of Babylon = secured and in place, it goes no where, all you did was set-up your trust interface (a trust within a trust) to allow you to operate within that trust (public) without the need  for "tutors and governors" ....

Declaration of Independence = Accepting Christ and must be a VOLUNTARY SURRENDER (acceptance + delivery = surrender)

Now, with what has been discussed just in this thread and supplemented with what is located within the site, you all now have all you need to get this done ...

When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. - Corinthians 13:11

NOW, you are incompetent to handle those affairs because they do not concern you:

Jesus said unto him, Let the dead bury their dead: but go thou and preach the kingdom of God. Still another said, “I will follow You, Lord; but first let me bid farewell to my family.” Then Jesus declared, “No one who puts his hand to the plow and then looks back is fit for the kingdom of God.”  - Luke 9:60 - 62

Re: Bound on the wrong side of the Gospel

Yousawhat
(Iblees (Satan)) said: “O my Lord! Because you misled me, I shall indeed adorn the path of error for them (mankind) on the earth, and I shall mislead them all.
“Except Your chosen, (guided) slaves among them” (Quran, Surah al-Hijr: 39 – 40).

Re: Bound on the wrong side of the Gospel

Diederik
4 minutes to reply ...I'm humbled indeed.

para1 - yes BC is gravestone we already agreed on that. Yes they have jurisdiction because we are dead. We can't claim or pay (valuable consideration) our way out, we can only be redeemed out - without money.

para2 -The doc we put up proves that estate law is ecclesiastical, so agreed there as well. So show me this letter of administration?? There is no letter of administration, it is automatically under interim administration by process of Law, Davey Jones. No letters. That is the problem.

para3 - Not just yet...

para 4 -What we are talking about we are not beneficiaries. the legal and beneficial go to the Crown, the trust is effectively collapsed. We can ask for bread and hope not to receive a stone. That is why we are living, and not an officer of a trust, or a trustee de son tort (pirate). Caesar is managing the worldly. Self governance is allowed as long as we behave. Someone I recall suggested the lasting peace was for the occupying force to maintain public order etc. If we beat our brother with the sharp end of a bar stool, do you really think you will be allowed to "self-govern"? freedom is for the obedient.

Para 5 - Not sure about the Dec independence. We have some Maori's here who believe their Dec independence 1835 is the fix for the world also. I'm sticking with the bible. Otherwise, agreed, the whole deal is that this is our choice.

Para 6- I'll have a read sometime....

Para 7 -Yes, before i am a man, I must first be as a child again, be born again. It is only after the gate, eye of the needle,  is passed that we can await such things. This is the root of our difference of opinion. I don;t believe I can leapfrog the gate, as an "adult". And i don't mind admitting my thinking is childlike.

Para 8 - You are right, the things of Caesar's do not concern me.

Para 9 - Yes, I have been dead long time. looking to remedy that by obeying the commands of Jesus. I know it will need nothing of myself, and i have no valuable consideration to offer - "that none may boast".

Re: Bound on the wrong side of the Gospel

Diederik
Brilliant case thanks. First para says it all.

A court of probate, in the exercise of its jurisdiction over the probate of wills and the administration of estates of deceased persons, has no jurisdiction to appoint an administrator of the estate of a living person, and its orders, made after public notice, appointing an administrator of the estate of a person who is in fact alive, although he has been absent and not heard from for seven years, and licensing the administrator to sell his land for payment of his debts, are void, and the purchaser at the sale takes no title, as against him.

There is the redemption for the "dead". And why the interim administrator (without letters of administration), can be so easily defeated.

Re: Bound on the wrong side of the Gospel

The BC is the letter. That is what they are administrating.

Even if a court besides probate sees one as alive, it MUST operate under the Letter of Administration (BC) as if it were an intestate estate under guardianship of the State (ward) and you are a mere Child (because that is what the NAME is, a CHILD: says so right there on the BC ... a PERSON or INFANT) because all these other courts are inferior to probate for they are temporal while probate is a result of the actions of the ecclesictical and all of them have ZERO authority over the estate of the man living and if the HEIR BE A CHILD (CHILD = INCPMPETENT) HE IS A SLAVE ... Gal 4 is VERY ADAMANT ABOUT THIS.

The presumption of death leaves the BC account in "suspended animation" which keeps it a CHILD or INFANT as a ward of the State ... When one comes in under Cestui Que (akin to the prodigal son), there is no more dead dude (no CHILD), so the BC and all the derivatives and securities issued revert back to the Treasury and the BC record SEALS and closes its administration over the estate of the one as if it never occurred ... which places one back into the Garden because the act of one coming to life SEALS THE DEAL for you followed your heart to get to this point which shows one accepts Christ and by your fruit you shall be known.

The time appointed by the Father is when you follow your heart ... Now, on November 17, 2016 the Son of Man shall be conceived and birthed 40 weeks later on September 23, 2017 of which will then also establish the Church of Philadelphia. This means the Queen is going to kick the bucket in that time frame. When this occurs the Key and Seal of David shall pass to the Church and the Doors shall open, never to close.

Now with all of this said, IF you are going down the road of incompetence, of which I did at one point, then make sure you LISTEN very carefully to the silver tongued serpents you will encounter along the way for they are deceivers by nature and do not volunteer to help you; they act to hinder.

But, if you believe anything these liars and hypocrites; these members of the Synagogue of Satan, have to say, then more power to you. I for one do not, and have been warned by the words of the Father as such and have since been guided to this path by the Father and none shall convince me otherwise.

Besides, has it ever occurred to anyone that if one is living, one is incompetent the handle the affairs of a dead dude??

The BC is a dead dude. How do I know? The probate has ALREADY agreed with me. I went to put a will into the registry and was told you are living and I told them, I know, but then I held up the BC and said: BUT THIS DUDE IS DEAD and they filed the will. I just did not know what to do at the time.

PROBATE handles estates and INCOMPETENCY for the Letter of Admin (BC) was issued by mistake thus the incompetence to handle those affairs because the Letter NO LONGER EXISTS thus nothing left to administrate. THE LIVING IS INCOMPETENT TO HANDLE THE AFFAIRS OF THE DEAD for it is written: let the dead bury the dead.

You be living AND not a child is what renders you incompetent because the Letter (BC) should never have issued, thus nothing to administrate.

Re: Bound on the wrong side of the Gospel

and because one is faithful unto death one is granted the crown of life for right now Christ (NAME) is stuck in Hades (land of the dead) and when one accepts NAME as if it were Christ, then one unites the Sprit with Christ so that one may rise from the dead to be reborn into life: the crown of life (rev 2:10) and if you can accept the fate of the apostles for they were persecuted for following the teachings of Christ as will you, then you can do anything.

But you are correct, you are incompetent to handle those affairs, just not for the reasons of which you discuss.

the living do not need "money", the living are the rightful heirs to the usufruct of the earth while the dead are merely usufruct of what the living do with their usufruct for the dead have no rights to the living usufruct (dominion under Genesis), therefore, the need for "money" (usufruct of the living usufruct in exercise of that dominion under Genesis) by the dead and since the DUDE IS DEAD (the NAME one uses) one is nothing more than a usufruct of a usufruct: FUBAR: fuct up (enslaved) beyond all recognition (not recognized as an heir): a child and a child is not the Son of Man for he is like a slave and thus born of the bondwoman.

Re: Bound on the wrong side of the Gospel

Diederik
Jeremiah 17:9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
Matthew 15:19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:

What more needs to be said on following our heart?  Or we could stick with the instructions, my heart really wasn’t that keen on the instructions, an ongoing battle.
Matthew 7:24-27 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
John 14:1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Hadn’t picked up on the fact you think the BC is a letter of administration. I.e probate has already happened.

The alternative possibility is that it is pre-probate. I think this is right, though I remain open on this. It seems likely to me the estate is meant to continue as the necessary interface to the worldly when we are free, in the world but not of it.

Autre vie (French, the life of another) Thus an estate per autre vie is an estate for the life of another. NZ Law Dictionary. [sounds like something Jesus might have done for us].

In the Pirates of the Caribbean (Curse of the Black Pearl) (POTC), we see Jack sailing into Port Royal in a sinking dinghy. It comes in to dock under water (this is weird right, like a submarine, completely unrealistic). This is allegory for a birth. Dinghy = placenta coming in to dock via the mother’s water’s, carried by tide not wind. Jack = baby (ugly one at that…). And we see the dinghy is promptly registered. Jack walks of as an unknown –lost at sea, presumed dead.  Later we see Jack “commandeer” (steal) the Interceptor, a ship prepared for him by the military force - a refurbished dinghy (Thank you, Commodore, for getting our ship ready to make way! We'd've had a hard time of it by ourselves! ….) – this is us pirates making off with the BC estate when we are 18.

Anyway, coming back to the registration. Registration puts property in the care of the registrar as if it is his, and he can do with it as if it was his. And he does, the interim administrator pledges the thing as security for the national debt. This is allowed by law;

Mercantile Law Act 1908
3 Powers of mercantile agent with respect to disposition of goods
(1) Where a mercantile agent is, with the consent of the owner, in possession of goods or of the documents of title to goods, any sale, pledge, or other disposition of the goods made by him or her when acting in the ordinary course of business of a mercantile agent shall, subject to the provisions of this Part, be as valid as if he or she were expressly authorised by the owner of the goods to make the same; provided that the person taking under the disposition acts in good faith, and has not at the time of the disposition notice that the person making the disposition has not authority to make the same.
(4) For the purposes of this Part the consent of the owner shall be presumed in the absence of evidence to the contrary.

Under the NZ Administration Act 1969, intestate deceased estates automatically come under interim administration (s22). And that is where it stays until probate. There are no letters of administration before probate occurs, the interim administrator is in office WITHOUT letters of administration simply by process of law. In this perspective I see the BC as evidence of an estate pre-probate, not a letter of administration. Of course, you are correct that the courts know full well who the actual administrator is in lieu of letters of administration. Not us, in NZ the Crown’s Attorney General.

So this makes the estate “unclaimed property of a valuable nature” (Pintel). The valuable property in the chest.
Now they won’t let us go to probate until the second part of the dead placenta (us) is also dead.

But we can turn up and say here I am, not dead, took of with your ship, sorry about that, actually not able to captain it competently anyhow. Here, have it back, it seems it should be properly put to a greater purpose. This puts the unclaimed property, out heart, in the chest, and it is with Elizabeth – “its always belonged to you”.

BTW, I’m not listening to lawyers, they will not communicate at all. The kind of outcome you and I appear to be looking for they want no part of. However, once the beneficial interest is back with the Crown, it is Crown estate. If a lawyer fucks with that there will be the devil to pay. Before that happens they are allowed to screw over pirates to their hearts content.

Re: Bound on the wrong side of the Gospel

The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can understand it? “I the Lord search the heart and examine the mind, to reward each person according to their conduct, according to what their deeds deserve.” Jeremiah 17:9-10

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it. Proverbs 4:23

You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:13

Appears to me one is mistaken regarding the heart? Who knows, a discussion for another time.

However, still not sure where people do not see the BC is a letter of Administration for without it, no temporal court or entity has any jurisdiction over the estate of the one ... ecclesiastical courts begat probate which begat all other courts of which are temporal and only have jurisdiction over the dead, one living is not even subject to ecclesiastical courts, thus not subject to probate, thus not subject to temporal courts.

Therefore, the BC allows for the temporal courts (all courts other than probate) to administrate the estate (by the will of God), by using the pledge as surety (Your wealth and your treasures I will give as plunder, without charge, because of all your sins throughout your country. - Jeremiah 15:13), of which is akin to keeping one in purgatory until his sins are accounted

 ... it is THIS LETTER (the pledge issued resulting from the interim administration underwritten by law thus granting the registrar indemnification) that can now be used to UNDERWRITE the transactions within the TEMPORAL WORLD (land of the dead), thus the PUBLIC POLICY as when one acts for self, showing by fruit and action one is not the heir because one is partaking of the temporal world, then one becomes SURETY of which is the INSURANCE but one can not claim equitable subrogation, because TRUE equity is only for the living: the TRUE HEIR of which one shows they are not when operating the estate of God (NAME) for one's self.

... until one shows up at probate to remove THIS LETTER, because one followed his heart and thus accepts (seek and find) Christ within one's heart and thus is born of the free woman: by the Promise; BORN AGAIN with Christ (by the promise) and is NOW incompetent to handle those affairs for Christ is the Surety (by the promise: government obligations instead of individual surety (See 31 USC 225)) and the Surety is the Insurance (Promise of Isaac: government obligations (promise by God to the blessings) instead of individual surety (PERSONAGE: God is no respecter of PERSONS = heathen = one of whom rejects the Gift of God = INFIDEL))