Boris, please help me, What is the reversionary interest you speak of?

Locked 1 message Options

Boris, please help me, What is the reversionary interest you speak of?

posted Mar 18, 2016 by Gavilan
I feel dumb, and the answer is probably right in front of me, but I can't see it.

Boris, could you please tell me what exactly is the reversionary interest we assign to the United States?
[Last edited Mar 18, 2016]

some_dude said Mar 18, 2016

the reversion is the usufructuary interest that can come back to the one using the NAME PROPERTY interest just by the nature of energy ... for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction ... so, in a world of infinite possibilities, there is always a change the glory can REVERT back to the one ... assigning that interest ensures that interest goes back to God to prevent the sin of receiving that which is God's AND that which may be Caesar's for Caesar's World is just a mirror image of God's world

JamesGiaco said Mar 19, 2016
Hey man, if you look at the Gathering of the Tribes video, day 1 part 2, at 32 minutes in is where Boris explains some important shiznit..and don't feel dumb...ive watched the video like 20 times now and its just starting to make sense. Just let go of ANY EXPECTATIONS, and allow nature to take its course...I promise it will start to make sense. As soon as you start to feel overwhelmed,,,,just feel that for a sec..then let it go, and get back on point..its just our ego's that feel frustrated..WE WILL get this stuff.
From what I comprehend, the reversion is just the expectancy, or inheritance from the debt incurred by servicing the "infant" ..the intended beneficiaries are "expecting" to get "paid" but because we exercised a right to the contract(use of BC to get shit), now we are being held liable for the duties and fees , etc....if we don't "release the expectancy (energy/equity)" , then we are holding that energy and its like a capacitor that will explode in our friggin face..we need to "assign the interest/reversion" to the SS account...to charge it up..then I think we have access to the treasury to extinguish debt, etc...somehow wegotta remove ourself as surety from social security(31 CFR Part 225 - ACCEPTANCE OF BONDS SECURED BY GOVERNMENT OBLIGATIONS IN LIEU OF BONDS WITH SURETIES), and put the energy from the BC(hospitality/security offered under law of nations/lieber code indemnity,etc)into the SS account.
I hope this helps,,and Boris,,if im wrong , please clarify,,,because I have no fucking clue what the heck im doing, lol.

JamesGiaco said Mar 19, 2016
ok, upon further inspection let me correct something I wrote..its the "release of expectancy" that gives the energy to the SS account..then the assignment of reversion just ensures that the debt wont pass on to any further generations..NOW I think I got this right.
I know this doesn't explain "what" the reversion is, but, after thinking about it,, im like,"who cares what it "is""(lol). To me its like holding an apple, looking at it..asking what it is,, but , really, it doesn't matter,,, just eat it, lol. It "is" what it "is". Our (my) intellect wants to know what it is,, but it doesn't change the fact that I still have to do something with it, which is the important part. Of course, Boris did explain what it is anyway (above), haha.

Tane said Mar 22, 2016
Hello, iv assign reversionary interest to the united states treasury on a couple of debts and havent heard anything 2 months now.
Q. Am i meant to hear back from them,
Does the treasury inform the one who posted the debt to you

Q. If the employer hire the name, doesnt that make him the usufruct of that name because they have benefited from it, and if so he should have the taxes aswell

Thanks

some_dude said Mar 22, 2016
The reversion really is not on the debts themselves, it on the property interest, NAME, and the debt is incurred on the account of NAME of which is the SSN to account for your use of said property

The employer really is not employing the name if you are working there, you are merely operating thru that entity, so the employer is actually paying your thru that NAME and the check is for "self-employment" which means the benefits accrue to the one using as such.

Paycheck = benefit and you would be the debt collector, for technically to receive a check is to make demand upon payment of a debt owed to you from the expenditure of time and now the tax is on you for the debt collection effort as a 'cut of the booty' so acquired thru your use of NAME property to receive the payment.

never said this is right, nor wrong ... just what is and what is it?

.. fucted up
[Last edited Mar 22, 2016]

Gavilan said Mar 25, 2016
Boris,

Can you clarify?
The employer really is not employing the name if you are working there, you are merely operating thru that entity, so the employer is actually paying your thru that NAME and the check is for "self-employment" which means the benefits accrue to the one using as such.

So, Man gives time/energy and credit to --- Who? Employer, NAME, THIRD PARTY? Employer assigns debt credit/notes to NAME, Man, THIRD PARTY?

Not being obtuse, but it seems to me that the clear relation between the parties would illustrate the whole operation without doubt.

some_dude said Mar 25, 2016
Man gives his time and energy to the one for whom he works ... plain and simple.

When you get a "job", to whom would you be dedicating your time and energy? In other words, whom do you serve?

IF you served God or did all works in his name for his glory, he would be the one served.

But since the people EXCHANGE the fruit of their labor for money, thus become money changers, they receive INCOME, thus serve MAMMON (Money)

You all should read the usufruct study guide. You will find the TRUE definition of INCOME and open your eyes.

[Last edited Mar 26, 2016]