Birth Record Change

liberated
If one was inclined to correct the birth record to add or change the name of the Father to "God" what effect, if any, would that have on things/public/emergency etc?

If the BC is a deed and requires acceptance doesn't it make sense to make any changes thereto? Since we have been told in the bible to call no man on earth your father then it appears, if there is a fathers name in the record or not, that the record reflect it be God per the bible? Would this act not clarify ones standing and remove all doubts as to who one is, ie heir, peacemaker?

Or do we rely that the BC/instrument is a receipt/indemnification? Still makes sense to correct such a "minor" detail as who the Father is.  Might nip a whole lot of stuff in the bud.

Re: Birth Record Change

And exactly what evidence do you possess showing the BC registration registers any living being?

It appears to me that the Father and Mother referred to on the BC registration are akin to "parent corporations" .. but that is probably just me.

Re: Birth Record Change

liberated
I was of the comprehension that the registration registered an event. Subsequently, it is presumed to be of the dead. Doesn't the affidavit or other notice of age of majority represent that the living heir is not dead, of the living and can claim the estate of that trust, ceste que? Or is the age of majority a function of the fictional world/bc/dead entity merely going from child/minor to "age of majority" to operate without the status of a ward?

That all asked regardless of whether one presumes the bc registration registers a dead entity or a living being if the registration occurred because of our existence by changing the record to indicate the father being "God" is the State really going to say the registration is not of the living and is in fact a dead entity? Probably not. Would not the change provide one just a little more standing as being an ambassador of Christ thus eliminating any obstruction of the estate? Is that not an operation of law?

I'm not asking to challenge anyone's position, belief or teaching, rather because I thought the purpose of being the age of majority or coming forward to show that we have not abandoned or lost at sea and that the "prodigal son' has reappeared. Perhaps I missed something along the way in writings, conversation etc regarding presumed to be lost at sea, presumed abandoned estate.

Re: Birth Record Change

sojourner
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Birth Record Change

productionx
A name change is a clean slate.  It does not change ones status.
http://coolice.legis.iowa.gov/Cool-ICE/default.asp?category=billinfo&service=IowaCode&ga=83&input=674

674.7  COPY TO IOWA DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH.
         When the court grants a decree of change of name, the clerk of the
      court shall furnish the petitioner with a certified copy of the
      decree and mail an abstract of a decree requiring a name change to be
      reflected on a birth certificate to the state registrar of vital
      statistics of the Iowa department of public health on a form provided
      by the state registrar.

674.8  COPY TO COUNTIES.
         The clerk of the court shall send a certified copy of the decree
      to the recorder's office in every county in this state where real
      property is owned by the petitioner.

674.9  FORMER NAME INDICATED.
         Any new birth certificate issued to a person granted a change of
      name shall reflect the former name of the person issued the new birth
      certificate.

Changing the name of something that is not your's is still not your's

Re: Birth Record Change

sojourner
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Birth Record Change

productionx
"A rose by any other name would smell as sweet".

Consider in your current operation that the issuer of this person you are requesting is still under state jurisdiction.  You are literally praying to the court to do it for while creating an employment relationship.

If you aware of another method by means do tell, so long as we are not talking about the Person incorporated in the Divisions Records.

Age of majority is self executing.  Even lunatics and infants can and do contract and make agreements.

Also your attempt to use the minor definition in general may fail to extend beyond Part 363 of Subchapter A of Chapter II of Subtitle B of Title 31 of CFR

Context is critical when it comes to limits.

Re: Birth Record Change

You all have been WARNED.

This is not up for discussion nor debate; take this "legal deception" to another forum.

Re: Birth Record Change

sojourner
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Birth Record Change

Crazy MN Mark
Ha ha ha, a man that can not handle the truth!!

https://youtu.be/MMzd40i8TfA

I have witnessed all that is... I know the ring of fire when it come to the name.

I wrote the book on necessity and the formulation of contract. I personally lived through a based on this aforementioned knowledge. Where do you think Boris has recieved the information, “Real Time”???

If you don’t like the look aid perhaps you may learn a lesson or two from A&E’s “Walking Dead” there lessons are learned on the outside and this “Name Change” BS has been long tested!!! With much pain and suffering.

The say like I always say. What’s in your wallet???

https://youtu.be/88U3RQ8fLHM

I have proven Gene Glaciers case as truth.

https://youtu.be/yh5NoOhZ6BI

Don’t fear the light!!! There is peace.

https://youtu.be/i4Dc-J_mD7c

The name is nothing to fear. Just learn how to operate it. No one is getting out of this with one piece of paper. You will be tested, my friend. It’s all contract. I wrote my own. Was not going to let the court do my beckoning.
Accepting the name for what it was and seeing the contract I was about to be graciously handed to me by twelve witnesses.

Since then, nearly 6 years ago, the evidence stands now as truth. Nothing is accomplished in an emergency. I’ve seen far too much damage therefrom. I know Winston and the 1099oid. It’s lines moved off the record. Just  something to do whilst I wait for the fall. What Boris has is just a tool that even I operate under and in all regards co-founder of some of the information you people reject. I pray for those that have ears to listen but none to hear. All I know is when the shot hits the fan, are you prepared for the out come of your actions.

I practice this now and fear nothing but the gun on the street. It is all about the contract and how to notate it. Just use the name in this text it is simply a tool. Embrace what God has gifted. Rejection of the Christ is rejection of the Lord. The Lords Prayer has the maxim of law “as above so below” sobhere now is the path given to you all freely without the blood sacrifice earned on the path. Trust me... I know the perils personally.

I got into this to find out what money is and I now have the wounds of knowledge written on my heart based on performance.

The Name is your puppet in the play.

Write your own script based on there laws equated through “on earth as it is in heaven”. Do believe heaven on earth is possible. But first stop creating contracts in benefit of Satan’s debt machine. Simple learn to be balanced “Zeroed” as in the accounting of the event. Even my Guilty plea is an open escrow account in need of balancing. Only I can do it. I have known this in visions coming this far in, I just did not have the tools to come to balance with the State (God on Earth/Satan) through Christ FIRST MIDDLE LAST. Anything else is dba or aka no matter they don’t care.

My friend you bring to the table your experiences and how you came to there success please share. Don’t reject the truth of another’s experience. Look for the elements of the story that will help your cause. We never came into any discussions and made any disruptions. It is the depth of the subject matter in the philosophy I see people having difficulty over.

Don’t think Thais all came from and over night dream. It all comes from South Park.

https://youtu.be/wz-PtEJEaqY

And from there we have been making this up all along. Hell, In my criminal trial I filed a motion to “Exersize the Right of Set-Off.” Judge came up awol they brought in a sub who then stated that the Judges file was missing, all the while the Prosecutor was also AWOL/ MIA. Can’t make this shit up people, but at that time we did not know how to take the safety off that cannon....SIX years later we do know know.

Only problem bro?????

You’ve got to accept the name.

Checkmate.
Stop knocking on closed doors.

Re: Birth Record Change

Viking Wrath
Banned User
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Birth Record Change

It appears you are here to show me the error of my ways.

So, teach away.

Re: Birth Record Change

Viking Wrath
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Birth Record Change

liberated
It exists because somebody decided to be God on earth and established such account comprehending that all creation is of God.  The account/ storehouse established in trust for the minor and in the event they come of age they can take over said account and continue to do the will of God. They use the account because 99.999% of people are not ready to give up the idea of money, whatever it may be.

The garden of eden hasnt been re-established unless youre creating it and havent shared

On Dec 2, 2017 3:58 AM, "Viking Wrath [via UNDERGROUND CANTINA]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
    doesn't the question stand on its own?
    if there is a minor account, how was it created?  if such a presumption exists, how is it extinguished?

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/Birth-Record-Change-tp1552p1782.html
To unsubscribe from Birth Record Change, click here.
NAML