Beware of this agent provocateur

Jo King
Posted on August 18, 2016 by David Robinson on the Maine Republic email alert
https://mainerepublicemailalert.com/page/3/

I don't know if anyone is familiar with this guy claiming to be a judge,  maybe a friend of follower of Anna?           spreading the Sovereign Citizen  BS.

The corporate [8] government fears the Sovereign Citizen because
corporations and politicians have no power over the source of law
and Sovereign’s are the source of all man-made laws, despite the
fact that we are never provided with the opportunity to vote on the
passage of any of the government’s planned statutes, which were
designed purely to drive and control us! Statutes are written and
passed by the Congress as though they are kings in the kingdom of
America! As an elector, is that what you voted for at every national
election?

Judge Dale: comment 6
Posted on August 18, 2016 by David Robinson

As Sovereign Citizens of the Republic, we are the King and source
of law and therefore the force of law cannot be enforced against us,
except by us and not by any government! If there isn’t some truth
in what I write, why would the federal government exercise such
pains to facilitate this complex political conundrum and fraud? This
also explains why every law is civil, even the ones defined as
criminal are actually civil. [Civil] contracts can be enforced against
everyone including the King!

Re: Beware of this agent provocateur

Hallow
Every one is master of his world until he or she appears as or claims to be a member of a country. Once a member of a country the master becomes the servant and the public servant the master. The public master then administers the will of the people, the laws, rules and regulations, on the people of the country.

One has to come out of her sins, Revelation 18:4

Her is the country one is a member of and the judges the father of the country, parens pariae

This here person carries a World Service Authority Passport so I guess you could say this person is servant to the world...and the world is its father       How may it serve you?  Thank you for your comments

Re: Beware of this agent provocateur

Jo King
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALPs_n0WQaY

this video shows what the cops are thinking about the so called "movement"
Take the road less traveled