Bankruptcy - new to forum

Locked 1 message Options

Bankruptcy - new to forum

posted Mar 21, 2016 by Luba C
Filed bankruptcy more than a year ago long before getting on this site. Canada is moving a motion to disallow bankruptcy via Canada Rev Agent with Affidavits from their agents. I am low on Debt notes but they believe I have 100's of thousands hiding offshore which I do not but had at one time. I have been sent a notice to appear but cannot afford to even attend the court in Canada as I live in south america. I have made two previous trips back for appearances regarding a fine imposed on the name of almost $900k, which the judge failed to appear both times at my expense of flying back and forth. Living in south america is way less expensive and I cannot afford to live in the big white north any longer. They have noticed me by email as to their demands for Notice of Examination to appear in less than 10 days at the end of the month. I have been working through the site but this is all new to me. I am preparing a statement as to my faulty actions of being a thief of the name, asking for forgiveness, to which my intent to correct the mistake. and asking what capacity are they operating under a sovereign or a private corp for profit and what facts do you have that these laws apply to me.
After this the reversion of usufructuary and submitting a bond of substance I am in need of help to clarify the mindset. My intent and passion is to spread the word of the divine to help others see more clearly our divine gift.

some_dude said Mar 21, 2016

First off, we are each trustee over this contract so we may keep the word of God, therefore, what is one's DUTY to this contract? Could it be to ensure both the Laws of BOTH God and "the powers (of which) are ordained by god" are fulfilled (cf. Romans 13)?

And "the Messenger": Malachi 3:10, instructs his people to put ALL the tithes within the storehouse and then have god "prove himself" in order his blessings be poured and in Romans 13, his people are further instructed "for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law" ... one must do this not out of "saving one's ass" but with a "living heart" filled with forgiveness of which shall serve as the fertilizer for the mustard seed of faith of which is the father and will move mountains.

Furthermore, bankruptcy is just a means by which one "discharges debt into the future": form of Black Magic. It does not really remove the debt, as it returned at a future date for those doers of the Black Magic to contend with. The creators of the corruption are ALWAYS responsible for their creation.

But, and in accordance with, one's UNION with Christ results in consolation with God (2 Cor 5:20) for one's acceptance of Christ (uncircumcision) we have Col 2:14-15: Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

Which means that once one fulfills Malachi, one is now ENTITLED to the blessings (entitlement holder) and "seeks to prove God" (entitlement order) to RECEIVE the blessings, of which is the New Testament and one now only need accept Christ (consciousness from within) and "loveth another" in order to receive the blessings and enter the Kingdom of Heaven of which will manifest on Earth for one will walk the Earth an Ambassador with Christ (2 Cor 5:20) AND as an adopted son/daughter of God, thus a Peacemaker: one with a Living Heart (forgiving from the heart, where all forgiveness is truly manifest), thus proving one's self live.

So, why not just instruct them to go ahead and close the escrow on those outstanding offshore or whatever accounts, distribute any monies to extinguish the amount of tax owed for any righteous claim with remittance of all in remainder to Canada Treasury for the purposes of reducing the public debt and for credit the SIN and for peace postliminy to account for the delivery to the "storehouse" of "ALL the tithing" pursuant to the contract under seal issued upon birth as Canada is the OWNER of the USUFRUCTUARY INTEREST (by way of registering the NAME PROPERTY INTEREST and issuing a SECURITY (BC)), thus intended to benefit from anyone's use of such PROPERTY INTEREST as REGISTRANT (Canada = Intended Beneficiary (administrator and usufructuary)), then ask them (CRA) for the FACTS showing you have any further involvement in the matter?

This is the last part of these steps: First, you acknowledge the mistake; Second, admit to the mistake and take steps to correct to be in honor with the "powers that be (of which) are ordained by god" in accordance to Romans 13 thru the "assignment of reversionary interest" (surrender of usufruct) as King George III did with the English Monarchy; Last, "demand god perform" as promised in accordance with Malakai 3:10 and, in the case of Canada (and other English commonwealths), Article 79 section 2 of the Local Government Act of 1888.

Or is someone making the decision that BOTH God and the Crown are full of shit?