Article: The Bailor / Bailee Relationship

Article: The Bailor / Bailee Relationship

The Bailor / Bailee Relationship

Re: Article: The Bailor / Bailee Relationship

sollo
GM ....First off I want to say thank you for taking the time to put together this website for people like myself to follow the bread crumbs. I come in peace and my intentions are to get the clarity needed to move forward in confidence. Although I can read, my comprehension is a little off when it comes to properly surrendering the bc for accounting and correcting the mistake that was made ... I have been reading this balior article (amongst other things) for a couple days and I have a few questions.

1) where it speaks on FIRST MI LAST as debtor, along with putting the hospital address; would one put that in 1a or 1b?
     a) if I fill out 1a do I include (ORGANIZATION/TRADENAME) verbiage?
     b) Does the order of the name (FIRST MI LAST) as you described in the article relevant to the order of the name in regards to 1b (LAST NAME, FIRST NAME, MIDDLE NAME) My apologies for what may seem like a stupid question...lol....Just tired of getting this wrong....

2) In respects to 1e does one fill in ENS LEGIS/TRUST, and put PRIVATE in item 1f ?

3) in respects to the 3rd debtor how does NAME change as you stated in the article? Does that speak to the capitalization of said NAME?

 I have been reading and doing my own research within this website and I have a few questions ..... But for starters I desire the clarity needed to properly excute this filing to get the ball rolling after countless failed attempts to correct this presumption. Thank you in advance to whomever reads this and descides to assist me.

Re: Article: The Bailor / Bailee Relationship

sollo
My apologies for my last post asking questions that have obvious answers to them if I would just go through the content. After viewing floridaucc.com, and the filings involving the catholic bishop of Chicago I have a few questions.

 I noticed in the bailor/bailee article, when you spoke of how to fill in debtors, you advised us to put our name in with the address of the hospital in debtor 1 field. Followed by our Name and sos address in debtor 2 field. Obviously you catch the jist of where I'm going with this.
In the ucc-1 filing discussion forum, you then spoke of putting the executive office in debtor one, sec of treasury in debtor 2 and catholic bishop of chicago in debtor 3.

My first question is what is the correct way to fill out the form in respects to debtor?

2) Is the way you advised in the ucc-1 discussion forum the more updated way to fill it out since it reflects what was filed in Florida's UCC database?

Thank you in advance for responding to my inquiry. Peace and blessings.

Re: Article: The Bailor / Bailee Relationship

sollo
Also in the ucc3 does one assign the department of treasury and leave the first mi last fields blank or do we appointment Steven mnuchin?

Re: Article: The Bailor / Bailee Relationship

Redlightning
The UCC  registries are to grant notice to the world to of whats already been done...DONT MISS THIS CRITICAL ELEMENT!!!
The key is to learn what must be done prior to the grant of notice or later learn ones ability to enforce ones interests are with out merit .
Read the UCC to learn how...
If one chooses to offer ones findings for discussion to advance ones comprehension , please do .

On 4/24/2019 12:16 PM, sollo [via UNDERGROUND CANTINA] wrote:
Also in the ucc3 does one assign the department of treasury and leave the first mi last fields blank or do we appointment Steven mnuchin?

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/Article-The-Bailor-Bailee-Relationship-tp1533p5348.html
To start a new topic under Unreadable Webpages, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from UNDERGROUND CANTINA, click here.

Re: Article: The Bailor / Bailee Relationship

sollo
Thank you for responding to my inquiry.
I am aware from other schools of knowledge that one does not need the Ucc-1, 3 to establish claim. But I do not know the full break down of that thought process.

Via UCC article 8 , I understand that an entitlement holder can excute an entitlement order for the security intermdiary to relinquish control over the account that has ones financial assests in them and either direct said security intermdiary to transfer assests to another custodian or something of the like.

I was under the impression that one would need to establish notice of claim before aquiring entitlement to the investment security (bc). I aware that my conclusion can be flawed and I'm ok with that as long as I can receive the sound information needed.

I am not looking to dispute or argue your advice. In my limited knowledge I do not fully understand this information.

I say this because it is to my understanding from reading UCC articles 8 and 9 that one has to have a vested interest in the investment security..

How would one establish that without the UCC 1?

Another question I have is would you mind offering me clarity in my obvious confusion?

Once again thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/Article-The-Bailor-Bailee-Relationship-tp1533p5349.html
To unsubscribe from Article: The Bailor / Bailee Relationship, click here.

Re: Article: The Bailor / Bailee Relationship

Redlightning
Has one ever bought a car at a dealership ???
If so , major brand car dealership provide many hints to offer clarity in the answer to your inqiries..
Begin with what you know . There is no thing new under the sun.

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/Article-The-Bailor-Bailee-Relationship-tp1533p5350.html
To start a new topic under Unreadable Webpages, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from UNDERGROUND CANTINA, click here.

Re: Article: The Bailor / Bailee Relationship

sollo
I apologize but i have never brought a car off any dealership in my life.

In your opionion would that process be the best place to start in order to obtain the clarity I desire?

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/Article-The-Bailor-Bailee-Relationship-tp1533p5351.html
To unsubscribe from Article: The Bailor / Bailee Relationship, click here.

To unsubscribe from Article: The Bailor / Bailee Relationship, click here.

Re: Article: The Bailor / Bailee Relationship

Redlightning
Dont apologize and SEE the good ground your standing on to dig for nuggets...
If you have the eyes to see where u are , then u may find value in what I write .
Get off your ass ...LITERALLY and go dig !

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/Article-The-Bailor-Bailee-Relationship-tp1533p5353.html
To start a new topic under Unreadable Webpages, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from UNDERGROUND CANTINA, click here.

Re: Article: The Bailor / Bailee Relationship

sollo
You are right when you say I have eyes and I need to get off my ass.

Although slightly cryptic I do appreciate the time you took to respond and I will keep digging until I get to my desired goal.

If the need ever arises in the future I do hope that we can keep this line of communication open for discussion on such topics.

Thank you again for your time and you have a blessed and beautiful day.

Until then commrad.

On Wed, Apr 24, 2019, 2:00 PM Redlightning [via UNDERGROUND CANTINA] <[hidden email] wrote:
[...]

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/Article-The-Bailor-Bailee-Relationship-tp1533p5355.html
To unsubscribe from Article: The Bailor / Bailee Relationship, click here.
NAML