Action Needs to be Taken Prior to COLB Acceptance

Action Needs to be Taken Prior to COLB Acceptance

franc
I am waiting on the Certificate of Live Birth (COLB) to return  to me authenticated from the US secretary of state, which I will then do the acceptance on and send to treasury. In the mean time I have an issue to address with the DMV, regarding suspension of the driver's license. I would like to do the acceptance of the documents received from the DMV, even though it is not proper presentment (they did not send a bond and/or foreign agent registration). My concern is that since I have not done the COLB acceptance yet, I may not yet have the standing (for lack of a better word) to do the acceptance on the DMV presentment because the SS account does not yet have the credit it needs to account for and extinguish and obliterate any debt, duty or obligation.

According to Boris' Q & A audio here:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/libertyaid/2014/10/23/i-am-some-dude-law-qa-wboris-erickson
When you are doing your acceptances, you must accept the offer, you transfer the interests to the estate holder (the state of birth), you take the interests or the expectancy and release it back to the US for credit into the SS account, so that the SS account has the credit it needs to account for and extinguish and obliterate any debt, duty or obligation arising against the account and ensuring quiet enjoyment of person and property.

I have not done any of the above yet:  No COLB acceptance, no transfer of interests to the state of birth (the estate holder), no release of expectancy to the US for credit into the SS account. If this is required before I can do the acceptance on the DMV presentment, what can I do about the DMV matter in the mean time?

Re: Action Needs to be Taken Prior to COLB Acceptance

franc
Since there have not been any suggestions. I have returned the DMV license suspension documents back to them with a notice and demand that their correspondence does not constitute proper presentment according to international laws and treaties. If this matter constitutes a valid claim, they are required to provide proof of delegated authority in the form a bond, warrant and/or foreign agent registration certificate, so that I may accept same and endorse/assign to the beneficiary, that being The United States.

I am giving them a reasonable amount of time to forward said proof to me. In the mean time I hope to receive the fully authenticated COLB, which I will then send to treasury. In the event that proper and timely presentment is not made, after sending off the COLB, I will accept their resulting dishonor and will accept their correspondence and endorse/assign same to the beneficiary.

Thoughts?

Re: Action Needs to be Taken Prior to COLB Acceptance

Hallow
I would not have done that, what you did. I am not saying it is wrong what you did. After getting baptized in Christ, into the family of God, I sent one letter to the office of the Registrar General about that, 3 sentences, and ended with, no longer serve as surety. I enclosed 25 g's worth of fine notices I was aware of, an accumulation of fines/debts unpaid over a period of years. Sent by regular mail to the ORG, and that was the end of that.

Nothing else I did worked but that did.

By doing what you did you acknowledged that you received the notice of suspension. If you drive now you will be charged with driving under suspension.

Be Well

Re: Action Needs to be Taken Prior to COLB Acceptance

there you go, accept Christ ... debts go back to "God", which in this case is the State, for settlement.

Re: Action Needs to be Taken Prior to COLB Acceptance

Hallow - Although a bit late, I appreciate your comment. I have been doing what you did for a couple of years. Every time I get correspondence from someone making claims or demands, be it notices to appear in court, tax agencies, utilities, DMV, etc, My response to them includes "I will not break the law by creating joinder with or be surety for the person. Proverbs 11:15". This has worked for some things, but not for court, utilities and DMV.

I did not have to acknowledged that I received the notice of suspension. The simple fact that they deposited the document into the post IS considered delivery. The key is what I do with the notice. Silence on my part = tacit agreement, so I know not do remain silent. So I sent it back to them and demanded proper notice. Isn't that a counter offer?

Boris - It seems that it is not as simple as accepting Christ, as that is between me and Christ and no one else's business. Simply telling them that I accepted Christ seems insufficient based on results. Sending debts to the vital statistics registrar of the State of birth for settlement has not worked. There is something else that needs to be done that shows the legal world that I have accepted Christ. Is assignment of authenticated COLB to the U.S. Treasury sufficient to convey this fact? If so, is this to be done in a specific way? Should the original authenticated COLB be sent? Regular or registered post? Include a cover letter? Send by Notary? Is any one to be cc'd (state of birth, SS Admin, DOJ, local gov)?

Re: Action Needs to be Taken Prior to COLB Acceptance

Do you all not read postings?

What makes anyone think any of these matters are any different than any other matter?

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/How-is-this-for-a-prayer-for-relief-tp172p189.html

Until you express the trust, there is no trust.

If a tree falls in the woods and no one is around to hear it, did it make a sound?

Re: Action Needs to be Taken Prior to COLB Acceptance

franc
Boris,

I did read the post that you linked to regarding prayer for relief and did read some of the info that you provided links to in that post, but I am not sure how the linked info relates to the discussion on that post. Perhaps, once I have a chance to read the remaining liked info, it will make more sense. I appreciate that your awareness and comprehension in this area is much greater than mine.

Perhaps, what makes me think that these matters are different than any other matter is that I do not yet have enough pieces of the puzzle to comprehend the bigger picture. By your mention of it, I deduct that all matters are related and that one or few pieces of key knowledge would address all or most matters.

I am assuming that by "Until you express the trust, there is no trust", you mean that by communicating the prayer for relief to the gov trustees we should start experiencing relief. I would be happy to do this. If my assumption is in error, I would appreciate clarification.

Re: Action Needs to be Taken Prior to COLB Acceptance

the prayer is HOW you present

The abstract and UCC are evidence of the WHAT you are presenting

They WHY is because you accepted what is and surrendered by expressing the trust thus completing delivery.

WHERE is to the county record, now if you read the link for the nolo.com regarding abstract of trust, once the INSTITUTIION is noticed of a LIVING TRUST, the INSTITUTION is now liable for any damage that occur

WHO is you. You must express the RESULTING TRUST created at birth and evidenced by the CERTFICATE issued because until such time, you would be both SETTLOR and BENEFICIARY (OWNER) and thus now liable to SETTLE the matter in order to receive the BEENFIT of them protecting and defending inalienable rights according to the TRUST DOCUMENT (DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE).

This is all gone over in the articles and on the audios.

You do not rid the POWER OF APPOINTMENT then you ASSUME trustee by DEFAULT as DE FACTO TRUSTEE. This is right in their own laws, read the article regarding the Power of Appointment in the archives section.

And let's get this straight, I do not agree with "their laws" but it is what it is, so until it is not, it is. I just comprehend we are POW and our PERSON a slave due to the "War against God" and approach matters accordingly.

There should be no more questions as all 5 base questions have now been answered. Any further questioning is just being lazy and not reading nor comprehending the information.

Unlike some of these radio and talkshoes people listen and participate, I do not view you people as stupid nor ignorant; On the contrary, no one is stupid nor ignorant, just lazy and undisciplined with respect to cirtical thinking and ths is why I present the information in the manner I do because A.) it is how it was revealed to me and B.) you all really need to start truly thinking, not just regurgitating others supposed facts and opinions; this is a survival skill.

The only other way is just stop using that property: Stop using the NAME and the SS Account; Just STOP, but until such time as any accounts are cleaned up, they are you responsibility because you used that property and there was a contract within it to deliver the usufruct, of which has not been done, thus there is a breach of that contract and you are DE FACTO TRUSTEE until such time as that breach is cured.

This is the way they are playing the game. Once you understand the rules, the game is meaningless because it all operates upon the principle of usufruct and they are the BENEFICIARY while you are BENEFICIARY of the NAKED OWNERSHIP because one stands naked before God.

Re: Action Needs to be Taken Prior to COLB Acceptance

Hallow
The fines of which I spoke were 11 years of the accumulation of traffic fines; about 25g’s. Nothing I did worked until I did as I said in my initial response to your post. When I got the notice of suspension of driver license by regular mail, Jan 2003, I ignored it. I got pulled over July 2003 and the cop informed me the license was under suspension. I played dumb. The cop said, I cannot charge you with driving under suspension because we do not have proof of delivery, but I am taking the license now, and he did.

So, putting something in the mail is not proof of delivery as you claim. I speak here of firsthand knowledge and this occurred in Ontario, Canada.

You are correct that what I did will not fly for every type of claim.

Re: Action Needs to be Taken Prior to COLB Acceptance

rowanlefwyn
So acceptance of "the offer" goes to the treasury with the authenticated COLB (and various other departsments; commerce, transportation,e tc.

The trust must be expressed as conveyed in another post.

Do the debts go to the treasury still or they are issued to the state (ohio, michigan, etc) or State as in central government?