About your 'ADVERTLY ENTICED' article, Boris.....

About your 'ADVERTLY ENTICED' article, Boris.....

derek moran
What exactly did you mean by this:

"...and then challenge "God" (State) for fulfillment of the covenant..."

?

"CHALLENGE?" Challenge HOW, exactly?

Thanks

Re: About your 'ADVERTLY ENTICED' article, Boris.....

The challenge is when one stands on one's rock in any matter ....

"I've done all that is asked, now are you going to do what was promised?"

Re: About your 'ADVERTLY ENTICED' article, Boris.....

derek moran

Re: About your 'ADVERTLY ENTICED' article, Boris.....

derek moran
Proverbs 1:10

“My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not.”

King James Version (KJV)

https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Proverbs-1-10/