AFV Thru IRS

franc
Do you know about the process of discharging debt by writing acceptance language on the bills and sending them to the IRS for discharge? Is this method of discharge just another way of accomplishing the same thing that the CR(tm) process is intended for?

Re: AFV Thru IRS

In my opinion [IMO], I am led to believe that when dealing with the IRS, one should keep this in mind:

One using NAME is engaged in a bailor / bailee relationship with the Attorney General.
(ABA = American Banking Association; BAR = Bank Acquisition and Reconciliation [IMO]: attorney = to attorn = transfer (something) to someone else = REPO agent [IMO])

Why?

The people BAILED out the United States Bankruptcy with the "pledge" of their Credit; evidenced by the BC (US Citizen = account receivable (CREDIT); thus the pledgor = account payable (DEBIT): all BOOK ENTRIES).

How do you know?

The FRN is the evidence that CREDIT of the PEOPLE (BAILMENT) has been utilized and BAILMENT must be retuned to the BAILOR by the BAILEE.

"Bailment is ended when its purpose has been achieved, when the parties agree that it is terminated, or when the bailed property is destroyed. A bailment created for an indefinite period is terminable at will by either party, as long as the other party receives due notice of the intended termination. Once a bailment ends, the bailee must return the property to the bailor or possibly be liable for conversion."

The BAILMENT is the usufruct of the people. The people are the BAILOR or naked owner. The Treasury, Banks, Corporations, etc … are the usufructuary as BAILEE.

The TAX is upon the USE of the FRN (the banker's interest) for which the "account receivable" has been "liened" or "pledged as collateral" and the "tax payer" is the OBLIGOR of the "account receivable" (US Citizen) … The TAX upon the USE of the CREDIT OF THE PEOPLE is "extinguishment of debt" and the "tax payer" is the OBLIGOR of the "account payable" (US Treasury).

once the "TAX COLLECTOR" identifies one using the NAME as "tax payer" what happens?

SUBROGATION of the "creditor's right to consolidate" and if this right is not exercised, it is waived, thus one inherits the liability.

CONSOLIDATION, civil law. The union of the usufruct with the estate out of which it issues, in the same person which happens when the usufructuary acquires the estate, or vice versa. In either case the usufruct is extinct. In the common law this is called a merger. Ley. El. Dr. Rom. 424. U. S. Dig. tit. Actions, V. 2. Consolidation may take place in two ways: first, by the usufructuary surrendering his right to the proprietor, which in the common law is called a surrender (such as the usufructuary compelling the naked owner to pay the tax or settle the claim); secondly, by the release of the. proprietor of his rights to the usufructuary (such as one releasing "right of equitable redemption"), which in our law is called a release.

(little side note: this is taken right from 1856 Bouvier's. Notice how "release" is referred to as being "in our law" while "merger" is referred to as "common law" .. "common law" different than "our law" ?? … something to ponder?)

The US Citizen is a "creature of statute" but requires "animation" to be of any value; the living soul (man) provides the "animation" as the "source of life" for the NAME in that "world environment," thus subrogates all parties for all "debt" was done in the name of LIFE (what we call God).

By using that NAME, one has equitable right of subrogation (over the account payable side of the BOOKS) that supersedes the taxing authorities IF one "releases the right of equity of redemption" (surrenders the claim to the resulting "earthly riches") that NATUALLY arises from the USE of the NAME.

This is the same in the operation of a mortgage: the "tax" would be the "mortgage payment," thus one "pays taxes (settle burdens/liens)" in order to "stave off repossession" or "protect interests and rights" while using NAME thus has right of subrogation over the "account payable" of which has "credit" the moment the "right of equity of redemption" is released.

But, the equitable right is NOT used nor expressed with the IRS to settle the tax bill as I am led to believe it is the one of whom "turns over that property" to and "prosecutes" for the IRS …

and it may just be this way for ALL bills one receives.

for more you can always read:

Bailment and Pledge Overview
The Bailor / Bailee Relationship
Commerce for Peace of Mind
It all goes back into the Box
Righteousness Equals Equity

And of course, there are the forum postings.

Re: AFV Thru IRS

Logos
iamsomedude wrote
(little side note: this is taken right from 1856 Bouvier's. Notice how "release" is referred to as being "in our law" while "merger" is referred to as "common law" .. "common law" different than "our law" ?? … something to ponder?)
I'm certain "our law" generally refers to the legislated procedural law enacted to replace the procedural and administrative power of the former English monarchy for the proprietary, Confederacy-owned territory and its “subject to” settlers and inhabitants, as opposed to the the unwritten English common law which retains on the free land of the perpetual Union for the people thereon after the King, in the Definitive Treaty of Peace Art. 1, “relinquishes all claims to the government, propriety and territorial rights of the same, and every part thereof.”

Thanks. I suspected a lawyer might be needed to negotiate (?) the transfer of our interests.

Re: AFV Thru IRS

Redlightning
This is a valid finding. The rub is that when mom filled out the BC app she granted administration to the STATE OF  because there is no investment company established to hold the interests upon which ones property aka rights aka land shall be administrated via the
equitable doctrine of election in the form of a vote for the preferred stock interest by one who has attained full faculties to be king aka executive aka president to execute ones executory devise thats been lost beyond the sea in abeyance to be salvaged by raising the sunk fund
to compel performance via ....
2 (a) (9) defines Control;
‘‘Control’’ means the power to exercise a controlling influence over the management or policies of a company, unless such power is solely the result of an official position with such company.
Any person who owns beneficially, either directly or through one or more controlled companies, more than 25 per centum of the voting securities of a company shall be presumed to control such company. Any person who does not so own more than 25 per centum of the voting securities of any company shall be presumed not to control such company. A natural person shall be presumed not to be a controlled person within the meaning of this title. Any such presumption may be rebutted by evidence, but except as hereinafter provided, shall continue until a determination to the contrary made by the Commission by order either on its own motion or on application by an interested person. If an application filed hereunder is not granted or denied by the Commission within sixty days after filing thereof, the determination sought by the application shall be deemed to have been temporarily granted pending final determination of the Commission thereon. The Commission, upon its own motion or upon application, may by order revoke or modify any order issued under this paragraph whenever it shall find that the determination embraced in such original order is no longer consistent with the facts.

sec 2 (a) (13)
‘‘Employees’ securities company’’ means any investment company or similar issuer all of the outstanding securities of which (other than short-term paper) are beneficially owned (A) by the employees or persons on retainer of a single employer or of two or more employers each of which is an affiliated company of the other, (B) by former employees of such employer or employers, (C) by members of the immediate family of such employees, persons on retainer, or former employees, (D) by any two or more of the foregoing classes of persons, or (E) by such employer or employers together with any one or more of the foregoing classes of persons.

Patchy ...you hit a bulls eye on this one !!!
2 (a) (9) defines Control     &   sec 2 (a) (13)            Should be the focus of MUCH examination for ALL

On 12/2/2018 11:53 PM, Logos [via UNDERGROUND CANTINA] wrote:
iamsomedude wrote
[...]

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/AFV-Thru-IRS-tp3238p3899.html
To start a new topic under CR(tm) Discussions, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from UNDERGROUND CANTINA, click here.
NAML