A message from Gen. "Mad Dog" Mattis

Re: A message from Gen. "Mad Dog" Mattis

tommytoad
This post was updated on .
Hello Boris & co. I've never had the pleasure of speaking with any of you but have tried to follow along since the first posting of the beach house videos. I'm Tom & I hope to have the time during normal hrs one day to say hi on a call. If I can find one, that is. You guys are doing great work and I'm sure I don't have to tell you, Boris, of the significance of your spirit in this world, at this time, and in this place. History will surely remember you fondly.

As for this speech, I caught most of the meaning, but one thing I've not heard or seen mentioned (granted I haven't gone through this entire thread), is the significance of the military coming and standing directly behind Trump for THAT SPECIFIC PARAGRAPH, and then exiting stage center, left & right. The first thing that popped in my mind is a coded message of relinquishment of martial rule and property, thus a true returning of the power to the people. Of course the next thought was whether or not Boris caught the gesture and his impression of it. Of course it's wishful thinking, but it HAD to mean something. Any thoughts, or am I just severely overthinking the whole thing?

Just curious & God bless

Re: A message from Gen. "Mad Dog" Mattis

I'm sure I don't have to tell you, Boris, of the significance of your spirit in this world, at this time, and in this place. History will surely remember you fondly.

Thank you for the flowers, but all I am is an Act of God doing the Will of God for that is where all glory shall go.

And yes, I did notice the military guys do their thing. As far as I know, the military stands as Trustee for the Declaration of Independence Trust on behalf of the "rightful owners", so maybe they were receiving the "Transfer" on behalf of the "rightful owners" until such time as they "come out of her"?

All I can do is speculate. Who really knows?