A message from Gen. "Mad Dog" Mattis

Re: A message from Gen. "Mad Dog" Mattis

and a reminder of what each birth certificate represents:

Therefore, when one claims the BC and its resulting securities account (SSN), one claims control (naked ownership) of the usufruct the people leave for the future and becomes one of the people operating thru their divine (heavenly) estates to manifest heaven on earth thru their earthly estate ... However, one must seek the kingdom of God first and all else will be added to them.

Re: A message from Gen. "Mad Dog" Mattis

and now Trump has reiterated the Gettysburg Address and expressed the Trust for the American people (those anointed by the divine spirt to rule): all the wealth of the world has just been transferred to this trust.

This is now the time appointed by the Father to come out of her.

The veil of deception will soon be lifted.

Re: A message from Gen. "Mad Dog" Mattis

derek moran

Which part exactly does he express the TRUST, Boris?... i have to admit, i cant hear it from listening to this

Re: A message from Gen. "Mad Dog" Mattis

Right there at the beginning ... alright, maybe a little further into the speech.

Establishment of the Trust:

" Together, we will determine the course of America and the world for many, many years to come. We will face challenges. We will confront hardships. But we will get the job done ... Every four years we gather on these steps to carry out the orderly and peaceful transfer of power. Today's ceremony, however, has a very special meaning because today we are not merely transferring power from one administration to another or from one party to another, but we are transferring power from Washington, D.C., and giving it back to you, the people."

Here is the first reference to an abuse of the usufruct; there are a few:

"For too long, a small group in our nation's capital has reaped the rewards of government while the people have bore the cost. Washington flourished, but the people did not share in its wealth. Politicians prospered but the jobs left and the factories closed.

The establishment protected itself, but not the citizens of our country. Their victories have not been your victories. Their triumphs have not been your triumphs. And while they celebrated in our nation's capital, there was little to celebrate for struggling families all across our land."

Reiteration of the Gettysburg Address:

"That all changes starting right here and right now, because this moment is your moment.

It belongs to you.

It belongs to everyone gathered here today and everyone watching all across America.

This is your day.

This is your celebration.

And this, the United States of America, is your country.

What truly matters is not which party controls our government, but whether our government is controlled by the people.

January 20th, 2017, will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again."

The rest is rinse and repeat ...

Re: A message from Gen. "Mad Dog" Mattis

derek moran

Re: A message from Gen. "Mad Dog" Mattis

derek moran

Re: A message from Gen. "Mad Dog" Mattis

derek moran

Re: A message from Gen. "Mad Dog" Mattis

derek moran

Re: A message from Gen. "Mad Dog" Mattis

Does this not give us some hope for the POTENTIAL that Mr. Trump will do the right thing on behalf of the people?  Again, I do not see him as a "Savior" but rather one to HELP the people find their way out of Egypt.  Donald is going to EXPOSE the evil and bring it to light.  And he is going to be tested.  And no I did not vote for him - as the name I use is not registered to vote.  However, I still honor and respect what he is trying to do, regardless of bombastic ego/entertainment factor - which I still say is an ACT to through everyone of the assholes into a frenzy - and it is working.

I have come to appreciate this man.  He gave an interview with Bill O'Reily and when asked about Russia and Putin being a killer and Trump responded "There are a lot of killers, you think our country is so innocent, take a look at what we done too, we made a lot of mistakes, I've been against the war in Iraq, a lot of killers around"  --- I was floored Donald said this.

I am not looking for agreement on this matter.  I am simply putting out there - yes do not be a part of the system but at least give this guy a break.  It is POSSIBLE he can do a Proclamation of Peace and return the people back to Peace.  And I affirm:  From my lips to God's ears.

We have all struggled with this path.  It is possible, Grace and Consciousness [meaning enough of this shit] has shifted and we need some erratic, time bomb type of personally to unnerve these evil one.

Re: A message from Gen. "Mad Dog" Mattis

Trump can do nothing himself.

Learn from history; Lincoln and Hitler. Both of those men tried to FORCE the issue. Both of those men were betrayed by their own.

The ACTION must come from the people as a free will choice; one free will choice of intent based upon one singular act of TRUE love to change the world.

Re: A message from Gen. "Mad Dog" Mattis

Tony
I did not say Trump can do this himself.  No one can do anything by oneself, it is about the fragments of the whole coming together.  We are here to "move humanity forward, meaning always toward the Divine."  There is no backwards, only stationary and forward.

I also can not dispute what you say about Trump, potentially can be betrayed.  What my sincere hope is that the conscious of humanity has risen ENOUGH at this point in time to bring about a significant CHANGE.  And not O'bama's change, but real change, an exponential "jump", if you will.

And too, I fully agree that there must be a single voice of FREE WILL choice recognizing we are just playing roles for a higher purpose.  This journey is all about Love [though I suspect no one on the planet can quite say they understand or feel this Love at all times].  Love or God's essence, under Natural Law ALWAYS brings about what It can only be, Infinite Bliss, unimaginable to the human mind.  But I must say, I have been blessed to have a minor glimpse of It without fully understanding - at the time.

Re: A message from Gen. "Mad Dog" Mattis

william-michael
This post was updated on .
it is just my opinion that the president knows of this book.  If you have never seen it, just read the "RECOMMENDATIONS" pages and "Contents Pages". You may want to pay attention to how they conspire to use the "press" against the Liberties for the united states of America way before 1835.

Sure appears like the President or Commander-in-chief who claims to be Protestant is exposing this huge thing of evil slowly but SWIFTLY like we all knew exists and could very well be bringing us all together to understand all this knowledge that has been in the DARK-OCCULT (hidden) for thousands of years.

It is the VATICAN.

And isn't it interesting that in the Contents Pages of the book below that CHAPTER V and VI talks about Emigration etc.  Everything we see happening right now.

Foreign conspiracy against the liberties of the United States 1835.
https://archive.org/details/foreignconspiracy00mors

Since the Lieber Code is in operation (and the liberals or "whatever" are abusing the Martial Law and USUFRUCT there in against the inhabitants) it clearly says in Section 1, Article 2: "MARTIAL LAW does not cease during the hostile occupation, except by special proclamation, ordered by the commander-in-chief, or by special mention in the treaty of peace concluding the war, when the occupation of a place or territory continues beyond the conclusion of peace as one of the conditions of the same."

"For if you [the rulers] suffer your people to be ill-educated, and their manners to be corrupted from their infancy, and then punish them for those crimes to which their first education disposed them, what else is to be concluded from this, but that you first make thieves [outlaws] and then punish them." - Sir Thomas More (1478-1535), Utopia, Book 1

Re: A message from Gen. "Mad Dog" Mattis

or by special mention in the treaty of peace concluding the war, when the occupation of a place or territory continues beyond the conclusion of peace as one of the conditions of the same."

And this is where Book 1, articles 192 and 196 and Book 2, articles 104-105, 107-109, 132-133 of the Law of Nations come into play.

Read the post by Hallow.
 His buddy did it so simple and smooth and this is all it takes: A full comprehension of WHAT happened during the birth event.

Everything happens in Trust and the only thing that can be transferred is an INTEREST and the ONLY interest Man was ever granted over this Earth is usufruct, so this is the only interest Man will ever have in anything.

Re: A message from Gen. "Mad Dog" Mattis

Tony
Is this not the same as surrender the usufruct?

Or in other words, to help those AUTHORIZED to settle their internal claim, all one would be doing is provide the usufruct compliant certified certificate evidencing "full faith and credit of the US' for the purpose of indemnification for their person or property and if necessary to provide a signature, by accommodation to provide the "equity" to settle their claim.

They can not sign, but you can sign for their entity as you are authorized.

Re: A message from Gen. "Mad Dog" Mattis

"They" have already signed for the entity.

Whose NAME is at the top of the BC?
Who paid for the paper?
Who "owns" the information printed upon that paper?
Who issues the BC?
Whose signature is on the BC?

The point being, go back and read Hallow's post. His buddy did it nice and simple.

Until DELIVERY of the ASSET occurs, that one holding the BC will be treated AS IF that one were holding the ASSET directly, thus the USUFRUCTUARY. The USUFRUCT is the ASSET and once the ASSET is delivered, that one holding the BC becomes the NAKED-OWNER with full DISPOSAL-RIGHTS over the PROPERTY-INTEREST. The USUFRUCTUARY only receives the PROFIT from the DISPOSAL: revenues and debts accrue to the USUFRUCTUARY. (go back and re-read the duties of the usufructuary)

Read UCC 8-501(d)

(d) If a securities intermediary holds a financial asset for another person, and the financial asset is registered in the name of, payable to the order of, or specially indorsed to the other person, and has not been indorsed to the securities intermediary or in blank, the other person is treated as holding the financial asset directly rather than as having a security entitlement with respect to the financial asset.

Until Hallow's buddy came in and RELEASED the interest which completed DELIVERY of the ASSET (validated the BC Transactional Purchase or PLEDGE), Hallow's buddy was going to be treated AS IF he were still holding the ASSET directly and thus RETAIN liability for PERFORMANCE under the Rules of Usufruct.

The BC is the security issued by the INTENDED-RECIPIENT of the usufructuary interest, but if one does not ACKNOWLEDGE the TRANSACTION (akin to Acceptance of Christ), then the TRANSACTION never occurred (after-all, the TRANSACTION is a CONTRACT-UNDER-SEAL made with an INFANT, thus VOIDABLE) and the USUFRUCT remains as a REVERSIONARY-INTEREST and since one is "dead to GOD" here on Earth for NOT accepting CHRIST on Earth (BC = CHRIST here on Earth) one does not receive INDEMNIFICATION = forgiveness of DEBT (SIN).

And since one is "dead to GOD" here on Earth, one is "dead to God" in Heaven (As above, so below; as below, so above) and thus does not receive the promise of everlasting life, thus:

Commissioner v. Estate of Field - 324 U.S. 113 (1945): It makes no difference how vested may be the remainder interests in the corpus or how remote or uncertain may be the decedent's reversionary interest. If the corpus does not shed the possibility of reversion until at or after the decedent's death, the value of the entire corpus on the date of death is taxable.

(see Articles 7, 31, 38, and 134 of Lieber Code and keep in mind: fled = DEAD, receipt issued for indemnification = CHRIST and GOD = LORD = the government ordained by God almighty to exist here on Earth (see Romans 13))

And every court case and debt collection is nothing more than a TAXABLE-TERMINATION of interest so the outstanding account of the Earthly estate can settle DEBT and either one accepts CHRIST as the INSURANCE-POLICY or one's ass becomes the insurance policy.

This NOT about personal beliefs, this is about the DESIGN of "the system" and its OPERATION and either one chooses to live a life of peace (walking the path of living Divine Law or immutable morality) or one chooses to know a life of war (walking the path of knowing Good and Evil: Man's Law or mutable morality).

Either way, one will be usufructuary of the path chosen.

Re: A message from Gen. "Mad Dog" Mattis

Tony
Well stated.  I fully understand, thank you.

Re: A message from Gen. "Mad Dog" Mattis

orenda
Thanks for this Boris,

when you mention "one must seek the kingdom of God first and all else will be added unto them".... what specifically are you referring to/trying to get across to us, regarding what we need to do and what we need to be conscious of in order to our having found the kingdom of God and then having all else added unto us?

Also, "when one claims the BC and its resulting securities account (SSN), one claims control (naked ownership) of the usufruct the people leave for the future and becomes one of the people operating thru their divine (heavenly) estates to manifest heaven on earth thru their earthly estate"....

How are we leaving the usufruct of the people for the future if we are using it in the present moment once we claim "naked ownership"?

Please pardon my 'foggy brain', but I'm just not sure I follow......

thanks

Re: A message from Gen. "Mad Dog" Mattis

How are we leaving the usufruct of the people for the future if we are using it in the present moment once we claim "naked ownership"?

The "claim" is over naked ownership of the present usufruct. Our duty is to make the usufruct left for future generations better than the usufruct we received. In other words, leave the Earth better off than we received it as our legacy to the next generation.

what specifically are you referring to/trying to get across to us, regarding what we need to do and what we need to be conscious of in order to our having found the kingdom of God and then having all else added unto us?

Seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness is exactly as it states, but if you really want to know, then the BIBLE is where one would go, correct? when in doubt check the source material?

Matthew 6: 25 - 34

25Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? 26Look at the birds of the air: They do not sow or reap or gather into barns—and yet your Heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his lifespan?

28And why do you worry about clothes? Consider how the lilies of the field grow: They do not labor or spin. 29Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his glory was adorned like one of these. 30If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the furnace, will He not much more clothe you, O you of little faith?

31Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32For the pagans pursue all these things, and your Heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

34Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Today has enough trouble of its own.

This is not about what I think or am trying to tell you. It is what is God trying to tell you?

Re: A message from Gen. "Mad Dog" Mattis

orenda
Awesome.... I totally get what you have written and totally receive the message God has given us!

I am well aware of the fact it is not about what you (Boris) think or you are trying to tell us, and I am truly grateful for your reply and the wisdom in the message.

I sincerely resonate with Malachi 3:10 and also completely comprehend Job 32:21... after all, a drivers license, health insurance, bank account, etc. etc. etc., there is only one Man or Woman.... but how many PERSONS have we taken on???? (my guess is dozens over our life time)

For myself personally, "I realize the Bible is the highest and final authority in Law" (not legal).....
'Law" - 'God's Law'!!! Even though it has been 'bastardized' and the fact there are over 14,800 differences between the oldest version of the Bible in the world (the Sinai Bible in the British Museum) and the KJV Bible. (My sincere feeling is a lot of the KJV is legalese... but if that is what the legal system chooses to recognize... then feed it back to them and hold them to it... what we must Not do... is to take it Literally as it is written... but rather to 'feel and know' the hidden message/truth within it)

My... (and I can not speak for others, but most likely a lot of other living Souls on this journey of Truth challenge is)... learning enough about the legal system (Ephesians 6:12) and knowing how to make what 'man' has created and spinning it 180 degrees back in their face, so we can walk into their 'synagogues' (Matthew 10:17) and for lack of a better term..."shoving it right in their face" (from and with a spirit of compassion, love and our Absolute God given Authority, of course) and demanding/requiring the 'administrator/justice of the peace', administer the judgment in favour of God's Law presented by the son/daughter/Man standing before the administrator/judge.

I sincerely 'feel' when we have the knowledge and the 'nads (...just a little testosterone speaking ...
ovaries for the ladies) to stand before any judicial representative (Romans 13:1-2) and lay down the Law (Romans 10:9-13) ... the judiciary, will by 'Law' (not legal b.s.) but God's Law... have no other choice but to give us our God given birthright/freedom. (but we had better know exactly what we require.... and what I require, will be completely... (thou in some ways very similar to what every other son/daughter/heir of God through Christ requires)... because we are unique 'living souls' unto ourselves... and foundationally we have the same basic needs... though individually... we are a completely new creation. (2 Corinthians 5:17-18).

God is forever expanding... and duplication is not expanding... it is duplication. The reason I have written son/daughter/heir of God... and Not... Child/Children... is (Galatians 4:1-7)

Thank you Boris. I am truly grateful for you, and for your willingness and wisdom to share and assist all of us who are on this path of seeking and ultimately finding/knowing Gods Truth. We are all 'One' in Spirit.

Bless you Boris,
Orenda

12