A glimpse of God Almighty

https://youtu.be/i3YHX_LLeto   @ 1:01 = The Earth. It shows there is a firmament and atmosphere SURROUNDING the land within the ENTIRETY of the Earth. That Land Mass is actually a "dielectric inertia field" and it is in this field that light ceases to move at the speed of light, thus gives rise to matter and form: the land and all of its inhabitants, is "created" ... everything we see is nothing but light ceasing to travel at the speed of light so it can be measured and observed which gives us our glimpse of God Almighty EXTERNALLY

https://youtu.be/etaYzqtEnDw  @ 3:10 = see how an Iron Rod interacts with the magnet to produce that field. Earth's "core" is iron, correct? More importantly, doesn't the human body require iron to function?

https://youtu.be/3Ugbjmz5lSM  @ 3:12 shows this SAME effect. The universe is a liquid; all "celestial bodies" are these "light bubbles" for God SPOKE and said: Let there be light. The Earth and its contained land mass rests within the SOUND-WAVE from when God spoke. His Son (the Sun) provides the stimulation of the magnetic field of the Earth via its Iron Core which then sustains Life.

Now, when you apply all of this to the Human Form and the Chakras: The Heart being the "dielectric inertia field" and lower chakras and upper chakras being the light or electrons flowing thru the "dielectric inertia field" giving our glimpse of God Almighty WITHIN our Heart for I do believe it is written that the Kingdom of Heaven is found WITHIN.

And there are 6 Chakras minus the Heart, of which is the "internal dielectric inertia field," which are akin to 6 electrons floating around the nucleus of the Adam (atom) which is the atomic number for Carbon, Mankind being a carbon based life form. The Heart and all blood flow is stimulated and assisted via the infrared energies emanating from the dielectric inertia field of the Earth; the Earth is the Sun with respect to the Heart and just like the Sun is the charger of the field of the Earth, the Earth charges the field of the Heart and in turn Man manifests the world in the image of the "God" he worships.

And since the Law of the Fractal is as above so below, then the glimpse each one has of the "God" they hold in their heart is then manifested to create the world we see today: the FRUIT of the spiritual consciousness of all the inhabitants of the Earth of which those same inhabitants are then usufruct: Naked Owner of the IMAGE, usufruct of the FRUITS of that IMAGE.

This way man can change the IMAGE of his world at any time he tires of the FRUIT.

Once the "God" one holds in their heart changes, the world changes AUTOMATICALLY. If the world is fucted up, you can bet your sweet ass the inhabitants are fucted up cause they are the ones who manifested as such; this world ain't built for saints, saints don't need governing.

"... it behooves us to remember that men can never escape being governed. Either they must govern themselves or they must submit to being governed by others. If from lawlessness or fickleness, from folly or self-indulgence, they refuse to govern themselves, then most assuredly in the end they will have to be governed from the outside. They can prevent the need of government from without only by showing that they possess the power of government from within. A sovereign can not make excuses for his failures; a sovereign must accept the responsibility for the exercise of the power that inheres in him; and where, as is true in our Republic, the people are sovereign, then the people must show a sober understanding and a sane and steadfast purpose if they are to preserve that orderly liberty upon which as a foundation every republic must rest. " - Teddy Roosevelt at the opening of the Jamestown Exposition, APRIL 26, 1907

“To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must first put the family in order; to put the family in order; we must first cultivate our personal life; we must first set our hearts right.”  - Confucius

Therefore, to change the world, change the "God" you carry in your heart.

Re: A glimpse of God Almighty

alentejo angel
Fascinating, dude.
May I share outside of the forum [on Facistbook ] with an 'nod' to the 'some dudeykins' source pretty please?
My chums in the 'Unfuckers Group' [closed] will appreciate muchly.
💖
A crença e a descrença têm dividida a humanidade em tantas seitas, cegando os seus olhos à visão da unicidade de toda a vida.

Belief and disbelief have divided mankind into so many sects, blinding its eyes to the vision of the oneness of all life.

Hazrat Inayat Khan

Re: A glimpse of God Almighty

Right there on almost every page:

All works herein are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

due diligence, due diligence.

I am like Santa Claus ... I know when you have been good and I know when you have NOT read the material on the site.

Re: A glimpse of God Almighty

alentejo angel
Okay, okay - smack-up-side-o'-the-head' duly accepted [and merited.]
Don't be assuming 'n' presuming now tho', will ya!
Must be just about the ONLY freakin' link I ain't clicked on on the site.
Ya know how it goes - see something day-in 'n' day-out, just kinda blends into the background to the point of becoming invisible.
Well, that's my excuse - and guess what? I'm sticking to it
🌹
A crença e a descrença têm dividida a humanidade em tantas seitas, cegando os seus olhos à visão da unicidade de toda a vida.

Belief and disbelief have divided mankind into so many sects, blinding its eyes to the vision of the oneness of all life.

Hazrat Inayat Khan

Re: A glimpse of God Almighty

Now, here is another one:

Ash Wednesday

Roman Catholic churches of the Latin Rite use this service to prepare church members to better appreciate the death and resurrection of Christ through self-examination, repentance, prayer, fasting, and self-denial. Ashes from the burned palms of the preceding year's Palm Sunday are blessed. With these ashes, the priest marks a cross on the foreheads of worshipers, saying, "Remember, man, that dust thou art, and unto dust thou shalt return" (Genesis 3:19 KJV). Besides showing sorrow for their sins, those who honor Ash Wednesday add an additional meaning; the need to prepare for a holy death.

Genesis 3:19 is where God Almighty addresses Adam and Eve after their expulsion.

So, this is really NOT about the death and resurrection of Christ, it is about Satan's Covenant with Eve: Celebrating Adam and Eve's DEATH (banishment = abandon God Almighty) from the Garden; Fat Tuesday being the Celebration of that Covenant.

So, the death they are preparing for, while Holy, is NOT of one into the Loving embrace of our Father through Christ, but one into the Loving embrace of Satan.

Like I have said, to lead the people back to the loving embrace of our Father who art in Heaven, his people were shown a world WITHOUT His love nor knowledge of such; perverting the WORD to lead people into rebellion

.... just as written within Hosea 4.

Re: A glimpse of God Almighty

Very well said.  Everything is consciousness, the manifestation of what lies in the hearts of men.  The law of cause and effect in action.

In each living soul there is the Holy Spark of the Devine, always patiently and lovingly waiting for us to "accept, acknowledge and agree" to what and who we are, created in the Image of the All that IS!  By this acknowledgment, acceptance and agreement, comes too the responsibility TO BE that which we were created, out of love to love, all that is AND to be of service to the Creation in gratitude for the many blessing bestowed upon us.

The Satan issue is something NOT to resist, as what you resist, persists, but to STATE emphatically, GET BEHIND ME SATAN, there is no law, cause or substance in which you have control, dominion or possession of this living soul.  I KNOW WHO I AM, I am from the Pre-existent Father, a son in the Pre-existent One.  Now I go about doing my Father's business.