A BOOK I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU PURCHASE

hector
Title:

"WRITTEN IN STONE"

Decoding the Secret Masonic Religion Hidden in Gothic Cathedrals And World Architecture.

By: RICHARD CASSARO

This is only for those who can and are willing to "prove all things, hold fast that which is good", no matter what be the source.

Re: A BOOK I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU PURCHASE

Monkey Business
Sounds like an interesting read, I will look into finding a copy of that book. This subject matter reminds me of a youtube channel I'm subscribed to that may accompany this topic for those interested.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP_3tf20Qq8ejrquOGj11kA

Or just lookup halfasheep on youtube

Re: A BOOK I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU PURCHASE

hector
IT HAS ALOT OF VERY INTERESTING INFO. HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT... I THINK YOU WILL ENJOY...