501(c)3

alentejo angel
This post was updated on .
I am posting this under a separate topic, as a search for the subject generated just 2 results, and this didn't seem appropriate as a response to either.
It's rather a long post [from F'bk by one known as Michael Machette VanHelsing http://neercorps.wixsite.com/templeoflightnlife; posted in the 'tactical [sovereignty], administrating the Estate' group] so I've attached it in a.pdf
[I've dipped into the site but not in depth. I did notice that the requested 'donation' for the e-book + lifetime consultation on Private Trusts is "only $1500." The skeptic in me asks why those who (one can only surmise) have actually succeeded in crossing over to 'the private,' and presumably no longer have issues 'keeping body 'n' soul together' financially, still feel the need to 'request donations' at a level out of the reach of many.]
 I've still to grasp why either 'ordination' (or adopting 'postmaster general') status is beneficial.

🌹💖
501(c)3_.pdf
Temple_of_Light_Seal.jpg

{The entire 666 debate has always befuddled me 😕 http://gnosticwarrior.com/science-of-666.html }
A crença e a descrença têm dividida a humanidade em tantas seitas, cegando os seus olhos à visão da unicidade de toda a vida.

Belief and disbelief have divided mankind into so many sects, blinding its eyes to the vision of the oneness of all life.

Hazrat Inayat Khan

Re: 501(c)3

alentejo angel
Re: Ordination, and to quote a Borisism, "Boom! 💣 Answer came in the form of a Talkshoe show I listened to yesterday evening  so another puzzle piece falls in to place
Ah, well...back to it to 'puzzle' out the rest
🌻💝