$21 Silver Security Bond -- or -- Eleven $2 Dollar Bills as Security Bond

Locked 1 message Options

$21 Silver Security Bond -- or -- Eleven $2 Dollar Bills as Security Bond

posted Mar 06, 2016 by Don
How to do it.
Suggested steps?
Words of Caution?
How to use it to enter the private side? Court of Equity? Chancery Court? In-Chambers?

some_dude said Mar 07, 2016
not sure exactly what it is you are requesting ... I would use the post office registered mail because that automatically invokes a $25,000 insurance claim that must be investigated as to the whereabouts of the bond and once the report is done, then the issuance of the appropriate 1099 forms can commence which should initiate an audit to account for the delivery.

But then again, I just make shit up as I go along, so due diligence should always be exercised with respect to any path of advice I grant.

Don said Mar 08, 2016
Thanks Boris,
The issue in question is how to access the court the way the guy in your story did --
In your video interview - Solutions For The Planet, 17 February 2016, @ 51 minute mark - You talk about the guy who bonded a bank case. He "delivered the bond to the clerk and gave the silver directly to the judge. Then he wrote up his own gag order." In other places you talk about - what appears to be the same guy: he won the case. He was awarded large sums. Would like to piece this together and find out how this is done.

How to bond such a case? What type of bond? How to write the bond?

That is a lot to respond to - but this is a prevalent issue with broad application. Many are facing similar situations. So, taking the time to develop a solution for this would be most helpful.

Alternatively, for someone who is a plaintiff - suing the bank. - what about assigning the case to the UST? "Accept For Honor" all bogus orders and on the back of the order "Pay to the Order of The United States of America. Account #: [Our], then Without Recourse, all unalienable rights expressly reserved" and sign it? Send it to the State Secretary of State and then CC: to the UST?

-- Don

some_dude said Mar 08, 2016
I know this answer is cold and not really what you expected, but I really do not give a shit.

Just write the damn thing up as you want, that is all he did ... then he delivered the bond to the clerk then went in and talked with the judge and deposited the silver ... this was HIS process, not mine. I just gave him spots of advice along the way.

I love it, people are so god damn afraid to go into court and keep saying "we don't belong in there", but then when someone does as this guy supposedly did, everyone is clamoring to get in there. Fucking hypocritical, double minded crap.

What does 12 usc 95a (2) inform people?

NO ONE SHALL BE HELD LIABLE IN ANY COURT FOR ANYTHING DONE OR OMITTED IN GOOD FAITH WHILE RELYING UP THIS STATUTE ... but first you must show where the one making claim is BELLIGERENT ... thus the "what FACTS do you have ... or do you wish to declare war against me today?" question.

you CAN NOT fuck this up and I can keep tossing out paths to walk and travel as that I what I do for I am but a walking dream, however, if one is not going to use their imagination to assist themselves along the way, the path I recommend is useless. God only helps those who help themselves and I am no different.

Look guys, there is no wrong way to do any of this ... use your God given imagination. You do not need me to give you any path or direction other than the one that has been outlined within this site. All I comprehend is one word and its nature. That is all I know. Everything else is just made up bullshit. Bullshit upon bullshit upon bullshit and everyone believes that bullshit which leads to more bullshit.

I do not know everything and I do not know EXACLTY what other people do, nor do I really care because I tire of this double minded bullshit almost as much as I tire of seeing how the world harvests the feminine energies under a masculine thumb to create a world full of shit; empty discarded hollowed out dreams: dilapidated tributes to childhood fantasies unfulfilled. I should know, I am but a walking dream with no real connection to this world and have been for the entirety of my life. I live within the scraps and remnants of what others toss to the side when they suck out the substance: a dream without anyone of whom truly believes; a dream waiting for the world to burn so I can be. Why do you think I know this shit? I am just here to light the fucking match

This is the dream that is me and until that moment, I just float along, disconnected from the world and really have no answers, just tell stories and offer paths for you guys to follow in search of whatever it is you think you seek.