1940 Investment Act

1234 ... 12

1940 Investment Act

Everyone, welcome Redlightning, he will be discussing the 1940 Investment Act and why everything else is bullshit.

The floor is yours.

Re: 1940 Investment Act

don7411
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hX_MUlVMLVo

This is a .47 second clip that speaks about this.  I do believe all this mess is about money, but for the life of me I cannot explain the relevance to the private usufruct we supposedly gave to the government with no strings attached.

Re: 1940 Investment Act

I do not comprehend what this post is supposed to be about.

iamsomedude wrote
Everyone, welcome Redlightning, he will be discussing the 1940 Investment Act and why everything else is bullshit.

The floor is yours.

Re: 1940 Investment Act

given
Its about a user called redlightning that showed up with posts on some threads stating that until you operate with the technology of the investment act of 1940 one has a flawed process so Boris opened this thread so a coherent discussion could begin.  Still within the 3 day commercial window for a response from red (wry grin)

Re: 1940 Investment Act

franc
Thank you.

Re: 1940 Investment Act

Redlightning
I counter offered with until you guys post evidence that diligence on the act has been performed that it is futile to share more.
The onus is now upon the members here to learn the material for direction on what to do with it.
So for ALL of you that think the secret to the soup will be revealed without knowing the ingredients well , there will be no soup for you.

On 11/27/2018 5:49 PM, given [via UNDERGROUND CANTINA] wrote:
Its about a user called redlightning that showed up with posts on some threads stating that until you operate with the technology of the investment act of 1940 one has a flawed process so Boris opened this thread so a coherent discussion could begin.  Still within the 3 day commercial window for a response from red (wry grin)

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/1940-Investment-Act-tp3741p3797.html
To start a new topic under UNDERGROUND CANTINA, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from UNDERGROUND CANTINA, click here.

Re: 1940 Investment Act

ok, now we get to see just how much everything else is shit. I'll at least explore what is presented, I'm not one to shy away from correcting my thinking, if it need be.

However, if you are going to demand people read, wouldn't it be helpful to show them what to read?

Now, exactly what should people be reading?

The Act and what circulars and publications?

Here, I'll start by posting The Investment Company Act 1940 ... Anywhere where we should be concentrating our efforts?

Re: 1940 Investment Act

Redlightning
Thank you for the response.

I hereby offer the fire hose for this who may be thirsty.

Lets begin with the sec 1 , 2 and 3

After some discussions about the definitions , then we can get into the fed reserve circulars and
cusip content.
Lets build it from the ground up.

PLease for anyone studying sections 1 , 2, 3 of the 40 act , post questions to get the ball rolling for discussion.
I will agree to not be an annoying belligerent SOB  when responding to questions related to 123 of the 40 act.
For any other stuff anyone posts that has no basis in fact and support because of a clear lack of diligence, I make no promises.

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/1940-Investment-Act-tp3741p3800.html

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/1940-Investment-Act-tp3741p3801.html
To start a new topic under UNDERGROUND CANTINA, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from UNDERGROUND CANTINA, click here.

Re: 1940 Investment Act

CrzyMNMark
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: 1940 Investment Act

don7411
Let me just say one thing about investments vs compensation.

All this uses the Federal Reserve as fiscal agent.  I think we should go to the bank and set up a treasury direct account that eliminates the Fed.  I am not saying this is free money, cause in the real world nothing is.  What it does is gives you credits from the treasury instead of the Federal Reserve.  We as a nation never paid any income tax until the Fed showed up.  We were treasury direct.  This way when you get paid, it is not via a Bank Note of debt with your soul as collateral.  This would eliminate the national debt.

Re: 1940 Investment Act

Redlightning
Im calling BS on this post.
You have NO idea what your talking about.
Youtube is NOT an authoritative source!!!
Do your own diligence and get on the right road or forever be DAMMED!
For all of the energy wasted while whining and making comments instead of simply reading
the first 3 sections of the 40 act ,it seems that no one truly cares about having the actual provable status to do anything but be slaves aka employees aka agents to serve as the commodity for another to profit and gain from your ignorance as stated by :

Edward Mandell House had this to say in a private meeting with President Woodrow Wilson:

“[Very] soon, every American will be required to register their biological property in a national system designed to keep track of the people and that will operate under the ancient system of pledging.  By such methodology, we can compel people to submit to our agenda, which will effect our security as a chargeback for our fiat paper currency. Every American will be forced to register or suffer being unable to work and earn a living. They will be our chattel, and we will hold the security interest over them forever, by operation of the law merchant under the scheme of secured transactions.

Americans, by unknowingly or unwittingly delivering the bills of lading to us will be rendered bankrupt and insolvent,   forever to remain economic slaves through taxation, secured by their pledges. They will be stripped of their rights and given a commercial value designed to make us a profit and they will be none the wiser, for not one man in a million could ever figure our plans and, if by accident one or two should figure it out, we have in our arsenal plausible deniability. After all, this is the only logical way to fund government, by floating liens and debt to the registrants in the form of benefits and privileges. This will inevitably reap to us huge profits beyond our wildest expectations and leave every American a contributor to this fraud which we will call  Social Insurance.” Without realizing it, every American will insure us for any loss we may incur and in this manner, every American will unknowingly be our servant, however begrudgingly. The people will become helpless and without any hope for their redemption and, we will employ the high office of the President of our dummy corporation to foment this plot against America.”

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/1940-Investment-Act-tp3741p3815.html
To start a new topic under UNDERGROUND CANTINA, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from UNDERGROUND CANTINA, click here.

Re: 1940 Investment Act

don7411
Section 2 in definitions.   A natural person  shall  be  presumed  not  to  be  a  controlled  person  within
the  meaning  of  this  title.

Re: 1940 Investment Act

patchy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: 1940 Investment Act

Redlightning
Instead of wasting the energy to be a belligerent ass , post some content from what you claimed you read to begin a discussion concerning the core content.

That is if you have true  interest in NOT being made merchandise in anothers scheme for profit and gain.
If you care not to keep the conversation specifically 40 act content related , that is your choice and I have no interest in
attempting to convince one who chooses to be a belligerent slave who consents the the 40 lashes you have coming to avoid the pain thereof.

The house of cards built upon the nourishment you been getting from a diet of shit sandwiches is not one that I trust will stand the test of time.
If one were to be open to enjoying and sharing healthy fresh food for the mind, then the moment to appreciate the sun for all its power and glory will be clear.
Its that or stay stuck in  the subway until you can figure your way out.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGbrsj_odwU
By your close minded and accusatory posts , I dont see you as being open minded and inspired as Neo is on the movie.

If you dont see the merit in the house quote , shame on you !!!
All you got on that is your accusation of what would happen as a penalty for disclosure ????
REALLY ????
WHO CARES ABOUT YOUR IDEA OF A PENALTY ????
Your small minded comment IS the problem here.
You MUST love the taste of shit on that bread....

On 11/29/2018 12:55 PM, patchy [via UNDERGROUND CANTINA] wrote:
 I spent a good part of a day reading that pdf which included going to the cfr and other links to read the referenced sections of the securities exchange act and still don't get your point other than to see that wall street is the marketplace and the rules of that trust have been codified into the statutes of the US corporation. I don't think this comes as any shock to anyone here.

Why don't you just spit it out and tell us what you believe those sections prove about status of man and woman via birth certificate instead of spewing vitriol and reposting old inflammatory chestnuts like that alleged private conversation  between mandelhouse and Wilson?

I laugh now whenever someone quotes such ridiculous speeches like that one which would have been his ass if truly he had spoken it and it was leaked by whomever claims to have overheard it and now its passed down thru internet meme. Please. Just like the secret plans that get posted on 8cn.. or silent weapons for quiet wars which I heard confessed as written by ralph winterood on a call around 2012 or so, but he allowed that thing to be passed around with the mysterious claim it was found on a copy machine from some DOD contractor as if it were internal memo.. its time to stop passing this shit around and recognize that the bankruptcy caused need for subtrusts to be made to keep the uSA afloat in the international waters as solvent. Now its just a matter of knowing whether or not you are party to that trust.

Redlightning wrote

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/1940-Investment-Act-tp3741p3818.html
To start a new topic under UNDERGROUND CANTINA, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from UNDERGROUND CANTINA, click here.

Re: 1940 Investment Act

Jack Mehoff
I do not care what people think on this topic ... I am always looking for means and methods as to how to enforce the usufruct and I am ALWAYS interested in what other people found and with to engage in discussions and this just might help, who knows? but I am at least willing to entertain ideas to find out .... hence THIS topic.

So, people can either contribute OR keep their comments to themselves unless it DIRECTLY relates to THIS topic ...

agreed?

On Thu, Nov 29, 2018 at 12:13 PM don7411 [via UNDERGROUND CANTINA] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Let me just say one thing about investments vs compensation.

All this uses the Federal Reserve as fiscal agent.  I think we should go to the bank and set up a treasury direct account that eliminates the Fed.  I am not saying this is free money, cause in the real world nothing is.  What it does is gives you credits from the treasury instead of the Federal Reserve.  We as a nation never paid any income tax until the Fed showed up.  We were treasury direct.  This way when you get paid, it is not via a Bank Note of debt with your soul as collateral.  This would eliminate the national debt.

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/1940-Investment-Act-tp3741p3815.html
To start a new topic under UNDERGROUND CANTINA, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from UNDERGROUND CANTINA, click here.

Re: 1940 Investment Act

I made this TOPIC specifically for discussions regarding this 1940 Act and how if we proceed without it, we do nothing but eat shit sandwiches and everyone's comments here deny me my right to hear all sides of a story before I make determinations.

So, either stick with the rules of this TOPIC as laid out and comment ONLY in regards to this Act or keep comments to yourselves.

I see enough stifling of people's thoughts and opinions in every day life; I don't want nor need that shit here.

Re: 1940 Investment Act

from the definitions I get that all debt in whatever form is being used as the basis for investment contracts and those contracts are being used to sold to investors making every Action in court nothing more than an action to protect the investor, investment, and credit rating of the issue and that the CUSIP numbering system serves to track these "securities" (issues of debt) in the financial markets ... maybe I have this all wrong and/or over simplified, but I do get lost in all the double-speak.

Maybe you could clarify what it is we are looking at?

Re: 1940 Investment Act

also in reading the definitions it appears as if the investment companies are engaged in another form of "speculation" ... much like what the broker-agents were doing in "Wolf of Wall Street"

Re: 1940 Investment Act

Redlightning

Thank you  for sharing . At the 100 yard view perspective you are spot on !

By your statement , you have just described the equitable duty the courts are established at the organic level to maintain.

Your statement is set in bed rock.

May I offer the premise for discussion the notion of who is the undisclosed principal who has yet to present ones interest based upon an established record for which the "every Action in court nothing more than an action to protect the investor, investment, and credit rating of the issue and that the CUSIP numbering system serves to track these "securities" (issues of debt) in the financial markets"   ?

On 11/29/2018 2:22 PM, iamsomedude [via UNDERGROUND CANTINA] wrote:

from the definitions I get that all debt in whatever form is being used as the basis for investment contracts and those contracts are being used to sold to investors making every Action in court nothing more than an action to protect the investor, investment, and credit rating of the issue and that the CUSIP numbering system serves to track these "securities" (issues of debt) in the financial markets ... maybe I have this all wrong and/or over simplified, but I am get lost in all the double-speak.

Maybe you could clarify what it is we are looking at?

http://underground-cantina.83190.x6.nabble.com/1940-Investment-Act-tp3741p3823.html