12 usc 95 a 2

johnandhaily@yahoo.com
This has been omitted. What are you using now?

Re: 12 usc 95 a 2

you do know what "omitted" means, right?

could it just mean that cornel law just omits the statutes from the website but not necessarily that it means the statute is nuked?

go to GPO.com and look it up, do not worry ... 12 USC 95a (2) is right where we left it.

Re: 12 usc 95 a 2

Logos
This post was updated on .
Perhaps Cornell omitted it because the proverbial horse's mouth has omitted it, too.

The Congressional Office of the Law Revision Council--the gaggle of lawyers presumably charged with promulgating the Code--has also deleted it from the U.S. Code website:

http://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?req=granuleid:USC-prelim-title12-section95a&num=0&edition=prelim

Also, on or about this past June 22nd, they removed the preliminary page to the Organic Laws in the Front Matter of all U.S. Code editions, which reads: The Organic Laws of The United States of America, now dead links:

http://uscode.house.gov/browse/frontmatter/organiclaws&edition=prelim
http://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?path=/frontmatter/organiclaws&edition=2012
http://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?path=/frontmatter/organiclaws&edition=2006
http://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?path=/frontmatter/organiclaws&edition=2000
http://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?path=/frontmatter/organiclaws&edition=1994

This is all just a coincidence--of course.

Re: 12 usc 95 a 2

Yousawhat

Re: 12 usc 95 a 2

Fathers son
Yeah if people keep putting private knowledge on the internet to not intentionally of course disrupt the order the will shut it down.   The balance cannot be disrupted

Re: 12 usc 95 a 2

Logos
Thanks for posting this.