12 USC 95a(2) and 50 USC 4305b(2)For Presidential use???

12 USC 95a(2) and 50 USC 4305b(2)For Presidential use???

Redneck Hawaiian
I was told today by the Attorney representing the Bank (case against me for debts) that these codes are only for the Presidents use? any comment on this? Basically was telling me that all the USC codes for for the president as well as the UCC. Also I need to move this case to the Federal Court. I made the mistake of assuming the District court was the Federal court. Where do I go to move a case to the Federal Court since the clerk told me she didn't have that paperwork available to them. Thanks for any help in this matter.
Fear- Its what drives the ignorant to the books of knowledge for fear of the backwards words of man. -Tad Akoni

Re: 12 USC 95a(2) and 50 USC 4305b(2)For Presidential use???

this is correct ... which is why what we have found and explored here on the site exists.

The Laws and codes and manuals and law books and dictionaries and textbooks and mathematics and science and philosophy and quantum-mechanics exist as the PROFIT of the RESULT (FRUIT) of the ACTION, a usufruct ; attempting to define what "is" is ; the illusion.

The truth comprehends WHY the illusion exists.

Re: 12 USC 95a(2) and 50 USC 4305b(2)For Presidential use???

liberated
If it is correct the statutes are ONLY for the President, why then are we using them? Confused.

Seems if something exists for the use on one person or group or persons then they are inapplicable to anyone but that one person or group.  What am I missing?

This is 12 USC 95a(2), which you probably have memorized but put here for analysis as to how and why we use it if it is only for the President.

(2) Any payment, conveyance, transfer, assignment,
or delivery of property or interest therein,
made to or for the account of the United
States, or as otherwise directed, pursuant to
this section or any rule, regulation, instruction,
or direction issued hereunder shall to the extent
thereof be a full acquittance and discharge for
all purposes of the obligation of the person making
the same; and no person shall be held liable
in any court for or in respect to anything done
or omitted in good faith in connection with the
administration of, or in pursuance of and in reliance
on, this section, or any rule, regulation, instruction,
or direction issued hereunder.

Is what is in that code stating that, being used only by President and probably courts, that if someone, ie. we men/woman, assign or have assigned or otherwise "surrendered" our interest in the decedant estate/bc that discharges any charge/obligation whatsoever and the code merely conveys this recognition and discharge even if man/woman omitted something?

Re: 12 USC 95a(2) and 50 USC 4305b(2)For Presidential use???

what makes you think any Man uses that damn statute for his OWN benefit?

How do you know the BC is NOT just evidence of a transfer that has yet to be completed?

How do you know you are not just learning the operation of the Law that has ALREADY been executed and awaiting your approval?

But first ye must seek ye first the Kingdom of Heaven for this is how all this wonderful information on this site and from others came into focus. I don't know about anyone else, but I did not plow thru all this shit reading books; I asked and the universe provided. I sought the truth and the truth was brought to me, in pieces by everyone else I met along the way: THEY deserve ALL the pats on the back, not me.

You guys are the lucky ones. You all don't have to go scavenger hunting for all this shit, you all got everything you need to begin your quest for he Kingdom all on one nice, simple location. I should know, it is how my journey unfolded and every article written was authored by our Father, I am just a conduit.

You see, the PRESIDENT can use it ... the PRESIDENT of ANY corporation / person, such as the FIRST MIDDLE LAST entity.

Remember, in the operation of Law here on Earth, AND UNTIL THE FIRST SEAL IS BROKEN, Lucifer (or Satan = Adversary) is firmly in charge and he does NOT respect images of God, so people really need to stop trying to act like a living men and woman in those courts, those courts are NOT for men and women, they are for PERSONS because, while God is no respecter of PERSON, Lucifer sure the fuck is and he is just trying to get you to see it HIS way and each time people go in there an act like a living man, they just feed Lucifer because now one is trying to debase one's self by going into Babylon and babbling on-on.

If you are going into the Court, then it had better be under the GUISE of a PERSON, such as a foreign beneficiary here to protect the trust OR Settlor, Grantee, Grantor OR maybe even as PRESIDENT; else you will have ZERO standing because Satan/Lucifer is NO respecter of Man for Man was created in the image of God and why the fuck would anyone who seeks to be God honor or respect anything created by the one he seeks to supplant?

Now, you just have to figure out: How do I act in honor in Satan's Kingdom while Honoring my duties and covenants of my Father who art in heaven while walking the path of Christ?

How indeed ....

 .... indeed How?

Re: 12 USC 95a(2) and 50 USC 4305b(2)For Presidential use???

liberated
Agree with thy adversary surely comes to mind.

Thanks